Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is this a woman's issue again? Hmmmm, I suppose I may need to go back to the 20 other threads where this question was asked to see if they say how it is a woman's issue....

Questions about sexuality, size, likes and preferences belong in the Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy or Etcetera Etcetera or Sex with a healthy penis threads.

:yawn: (that's supposed to be a yawn)

Last edited:

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two things I hate, size queens and little dicks.
Heh that's an old yet appropriate joke! ;)

I have one friend that has an average sized penis that is about 5 inches long (I've seen it hard), and he was asked if any of his ex boyfriends were smaller than him and he said no and he was branded a size queen.

sk8-If someone is going to be that vapid, rude, and obsess about my own size or someone else's cock size, having a relationship with me and sex with my long thick cock are the last thing that are going to happen for them.

Reactions: BbKing1640

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think a size queen has any interest in a guys "good" looks, so that doesn't make a good trade for lenght or girth. When chatting online with guys I normally feigh interest if they say they are 7 inches or smaller because that normally means not quite 7. However in real life I have been quite impressed with a less than 7 inch dick with a humoungous mushroom head, so there are many qualities that a size queen goes for. Honestly, a very long but slender dick might not even get me interested online but in real life I'm sure it would impress plenty. I just haven't had that opportunity yet. So I 7 inches or better or close to 7 with huge girth or a huge head constitutes this size queens definition of SIZE.

Last edited:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am confused about how this question keeps getting asked over and over again. I am definitely a "size queen" in that I like big penises. But just like a man who prefers big breasts, there is no hard and fast rule that says "you must be ___" It is completely subjective, and depends on the person. So if a relationship is brand new or you're in the flirting stages that is when you might weigh your options and consider the personality, looks, and other positive attributes and maybe use penis size as the wild card. If a guy is just OK and has a small penis then I might look elsewhere. If a guy has great qualities and we have chemistry then I'm going to be accepting of whatever size he has provided it's not tiny or strange looking! If I had to choose a number in a perfect world penises would all be minimum 8" and maximum 9". I don't need any more than that. Girth is good, the fatter the better. Girth will also make up for lack of length. So the variables are just too great to choose one number.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the minimum length and girth for you? Does this vary by guy, such as, he can be a bit under minimum if he is great looking?
That depends . . . is his nose longer than his dick? :lmao: :rofl: Meh, forget it I'd be freaked out by an 8" long nose in my twat. :tongue:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am confused about how this question keeps getting asked over and over again. I am definitely a "size queen" in that I like big penises. But just like a man who prefers big breasts, there is no hard and fast rule that says "you must be ___" It is completely subjective, and depends on the person. So if a relationship is brand new or you're in the flirting stages that is when you might weigh your options and consider the personality, looks, and other positive attributes and maybe use penis size as the wild card. If a guy is just OK and has a small penis then I might look elsewhere. If a guy has great qualities and we have chemistry then I'm going to be accepting of whatever size he has provided it's not tiny or strange looking! If I had to choose a number in a perfect world penises would all be minimum 8" and maximum 9". I don't need any more than that. Girth is good, the fatter the better. Girth will also make up for lack of length. So the variables are just too great to choose one number.

Hi Seaside. Are you from Seaside, CA? Do you ever go to the Oaktree Lounge. That used to be my hangout. There are quite of few sizequeens that go to that lounge.

Reactions: BigBen

Sasha91_London

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not sure as I fit into the 'size queen' category as if I like the guy then anything over 4 or 5 inch is fine so long as they're good with it. That said I only look to hook up with bigger guys and over 8" is what I would hope for and the larger the cock the more I get turned on at first.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That depends . . . is his nose longer than his dick? :lmao: :rofl: Meh, forget it I'd be freaked out by an 8" long nose in my twat. :tongue:

NJQT - Had no idea you were into noses!
Shall we start a nasal gallery to turn you on?

So what do you want?
Big nose?
Little nose?
In between nose?
How about nose width?
Nostril diameter?
Let me measure for you -
Wait - where is the thread on the proper acceptable way to measure a nose?
Do I start above the lip?
Between the eyes and run a tape measure down it like a ski slope?
How bout top of my head so I will have my nose measured in "internet inches"?

Why this sudden interest in my nose
Have you lost interest in my hose
Don't forget my fat wiggling toes
If it will help I'll do my sexy pose

At least I can blow my own nose and get some satisfaction.

Thickness is most important to me. 6 inches but thick is fantastic. I would rather have a thick 6 incher than a skinny 9 incher. And personality/looks are important too, otherwise I may as well be fucking a dildo.

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like to deepthroat and get fucked deep so minimum needs to be 7 inches long. That's about the length of a 16 oz Monster energy drink. Unfortunately, men have big egos, even if their dicks aren't big and so most men who have less than 6" lie and say it is 6 or 7...so, to compensate for that lie, I usually demand at least 9 inches. Then I get more guys with genuine 7 or 8 inch dicks, even if they lied and said it was 9.

Being a size queen, you gotta learn to navigate through liars.