Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Close enough, you've got a lovely 6.5 inches with a perfect girth/length ratio and curve. Enjoyed your gallery, would love you have you right up my alley. You busy later?

... only I'd rather have 7 to 8.5 inches with about 6 to 6.5 girth (in a perfect world).

Ahhh, only close enough? :frown1::tongue:

I'm pretty sure I have both your length and girth requirements well-covered ... so to answer your question: No, I'm not busy later! :redface::wink:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think here on this site we sometimes forget that average is 5.5 and basically half the cocks in the world are shorter than that... makes me cry just to think about it.

One of my best friends can't take over 6 inches. I however, can take over 6 quite nicely and think that 7.5 - 8 is my perfect. More than that is still always appreciated and put to good use, but it's hard to come by.

I was going to say something else but it slipped out of my head... I think I need sleep.

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like 8"+ and 6.5"+ thick....ideally, a 7"-8" girth is for me. I have the good fortune to have a mate with an enormous cock so am very well satisfied.

nikkiteen

Experimental Member
Media
hmmm. honestly 6 is a minimum if i like the guy and think hes cute and worth getting to know. if i just want someone to hookup with 7.5 and 5 thick. the shorter it is the thicker it has to be. there are exception obviously.

I like to deepthroat and get fucked deep so minimum needs to be 7 inches long. That's about the length of a 16 oz Monster energy drink. Unfortunately, men have big egos, even if their dicks aren't big and so most men who have less than 6" lie and say it is 6 or 7...so, to compensate for that lie, I usually demand at least 9 inches. Then I get more guys with genuine 7 or 8 inch dicks, even if they lied and said it was 9.

Being a size queen, you gotta learn to navigate through liars.

Power-You also have sex with animals which is sick and wrong.http://www.beastforum.com/showuser-525575.html :puke:

Last edited by a moderator:

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kind of wonder how serious any "minimum" can be. I can see there being a minimum for seeing a guy a second time, but I really doubt that even in the "size queen" population you have many women who would kick a guy out of bed because of his size, after getting that far. Few people are that rude (or have that much nerve, if you prefer). Also, something about him must have turned her on that he was worth the "risk", so even with a minimum there are still other important preferences at work.

ben_guigan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex-girlfriend and I are still good friends, and she recently told me that she wouldn't do anything less than 16-17cm, which is roughly 6.5-7 inches for those of you who can't convert. I'm not small (although compared to those here I feel I am), 7x6, but I always felt like she wanted more. She told me her current boyfriend is about 8.5 inches long and thicker than myself, but also that she's compromised her minimum length for greater girth for other guys she's had sex with. So I guess minimums are just a guideline, she knows what satisfies her and what doesn't.

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for me 7 + to suck/worship and 8+ to get fucked by... total size hound here and proud of it

I'm a size queen so for me it's gotta be 8'' and above. That said, if the guy is really cute I might still go ahead for charity sake.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want a women who loves and looks past my penis :D

Yeah OK, moving on !!!!!

What you WANT, and what you end up accepting are 2 diff Worlds entirely....:biggrin1:

Unless you are breeding BIG cocks in your own lab, you will seldom find what you are looking for. So, you make "do", or go without ! :wink:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had women and men fall in love with my penis. If it's just sex, then I really don't mind that they see me as a sex toy for their pleasure. I had one girl who was "attached" and we would meet when ever possible for her to worship my penis. Between classes (college) we'd go out to the parking lot and I'd just relax while she sucked my cock. We'd be having sex everywhere on campus or right off campus. We both just knew it was sex, but then we started having feelings for each other. That made it a little weird since she had a child with the other guy and he was sort of a sugar daddy. She admitted that I turned her into a bit of a size queen (not those exact words) because her future husband was maybe half my girth and only 5" or so. We finally had to call it off because she moved to Reno with him, but she still has my number so if she ever comes down here, she can call me for a quickie.

I think I had a few guys who professed their total devotion to the worship of my penis. If I ever wanted to have it sucked, I could give them a call and they would break away to suck on my cock for hours.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had women and men fall in love with my penis. If it's just sex, then I really don't mind that they see me as a sex toy for their pleasure. I had one girl who was "attached" and we would meet when ever possible for her to worship my penis. Between classes (college) we'd go out to the parking lot and I'd just relax while she sucked my cock. We'd be having sex everywhere on campus or right off campus. We both just knew it was sex, but then we started having feelings for each other. That made it a little weird since she had a child with the other guy and he was sort of a sugar daddy. She admitted that I turned her into a bit of a size queen (not those exact words) because her future husband was maybe half my girth and only 5" or so. We finally had to call it off because she moved to Reno with him, but she still has my number so if she ever comes down here, she can call me for a quickie.

I think I had a few guys who professed their total devotion to the worship of my penis. If I ever wanted to have it sucked, I could give them a call and they would break away to suck on my cock for hours.

no offense, get what u can, i ain't gonna hate, but if that girl "worships" you, she would sacrifice animals for my penis. Its nice to hear compliments from girls who exaggerate, but the true judge of size is by other guys. In my opinion you look quite average (LPSG has turned into (average) APSG recently) you ain't "small" but you aren't what "size queens" are looking for :)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
no offense, get what u can, i ain't gonna hate, but if that girl "worships" you, she would sacrifice animals for my penis. Its nice to hear compliments from girls who exaggerate, but the true judge of size is by other guys. In my opinion you look quite average (LPSG has turned into (average) APSG recently) you ain't "small" but you aren't what "size queens" are looking for :)
I can make mine 10" with a pump too... :eek:wned22: