size queens- whats the procedure when u meet a big guy? lol

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes it goes great other times the sex just isn't that good, but that's normal.

Do you know him or is this a Internet/CL thing. I find that if we have met or chatted and have a certain chemistry then things usually go better.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have a beer or a soda, make meaningless small talk, then have at it.

It's fun.

But for me, sex is a lot more fun when I know the person and have a good rapport with them.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I'm thinking she is asking about making sure it doesn't hurt. Big guys have been known to hurt a few girls in their day.

But from my experience, it is always best to go with the foreplay. A lot of foreplay. Make sure it is wet, ready, and prepared for it all.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
where have all these sexy ladies been hiding? =) took this thread to drag 2 of you out. cheri and not punny have me awwstruck. =)

anyways just make sure he goes down on your first to make sure your good to go and you should be ok.

sara_killer_thighs

Just Browsing
Media
I'm thinking she is asking about making sure it doesn't hurt. Big guys have been known to hurt a few girls in their day.

But from my experience, it is always best to go with the foreplay. A lot of foreplay. Make sure it is wet, ready, and prepared for it all.

AFRAID IT MIGHT HURT?!?

Someone needs larger door frames for their head ;-)

that wasnt my Q baby

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've met some guys this way, from online and from a phone personals thing. I met them in a public place first (to make sure they aren't psychos!), then if I was ok with them we'd go either to my place or theirs... :smile:

I STILL regret not meeting a guy I'd heard about when I was 23. Although I was old enough to handle myself fine, I was extremely shy and had some problems with that, as well as next to no sexual experience (had only been with one guy, for one night - and he was not big, so I had no idea if I could handle a big guy or not at that time, although I fantasized about them. Later I found out that I could handle a big guy just fine!) One of my more open-minded co-workers told me as well as another woman about this particular guy. She said "He has the biggest dick I've ever seen! It's scary"! (But for me that WAS my fantasy! Still is... ahem!)

D

deleted356736

My experience as a larger guy who had a lot of one night stands was I quickly learned what I needed to do to make it a pleasurable experience for both of us. I think that most larger guys are similar: we approach sex differently to average-sized guys so that intercourse doesn't involve pain.

Even with a lot of foreplay and arousal and so on, I always enter gently and feel my wife's reaction: sometimes she's still not quite ready. Again I think many larger guys will be used to this, start slow and read your partner's body language.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
the real fun part is finding out whos the trick and whos the whore..... and by that i don't literally mean whore i mean when its over the one who starts talking is the trick and the whore is kinda just listening politely as they ramble on...... happenes every time

yflwp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just wondering, when u meet a big guy just 4 a fuck, how does it go down?

Or what about when you meet a guy who turns out small just 4 fuck, what does the size queen do?

I once met a girl online, told her i was 8 inches (because she was cute) and she wanted to meet me.

Well, she was quite dissapointed... but I did get to jack off for her and feel her tits! She was impressed with the wad I shot.

:biggrin1: