Size queens, WHERE ARE YOU?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Cloud9, May 12, 2006.

1. Cloud9

Cloud9 New Member

Hey gals,
    Well i got a bone to pick with you all. You guys say you what these big cocks, its everywhere. But seriously i have never ever been with a woman without causing her serious pain. Ive had 2 refuse to have sex with me! It always takes months to get everything running smoothly. In my personal experience almost all seem very intimidated and scared.
    Seriously are there any of you out there that really do like big cocks and dont feel pain? (even in the initial stages of sex) My cock is just over 9" and over 6" around. Which isnt as big as they come, so why do I have this problem? Am i maybe always going with woman with small vaginas?

This is really messing with my head these days, i hate having to have this careful slow sex for ages. Sometimes i loose my erection, (especially if the girl is small) cause the size difference looks to much, and i feel like im too big and im gonna hurt her, and im like raping her or something. Im starting to feel like a freak. Not like i did when i started having sex.

Ladies, what are your experiences, and any advice would be much apprechiated.

Thanks

2. wonderland

wonderland Member

I am sorry that you have had some unpleasant experiences due to your size. I have to admit the first time I had sex with a well endowed man it was a bit painful. But I got over that quickly. If your partner thinks that sex is going to be uncomfortable then the period it takes to become accustomed to your size is going to be extended. I am not sure how you can solve that problem besides purposely looking for a women that prefers a larger man.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Well ive never been with an overly large guy but ive never experienced that much pain either that it made me think twice the second time, however i did make sure that i was quite turned on and extremely wet before he inserted the first time meaning plenty of foreplay..

Maybe thats the problem, try more forplay and make sure she/they are wet enough to take you comfortably and being large id say you will always have to be gentle with a new girl for the first few times :confused:

4. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    A few thoughts, Cloud ...

First of all, you would expect a site like this to disproportionately attract women interested in big dicks or at least intrigued by penis size. So in that sense it's not very surprising to see a disconnect between the attitudes of women on this site and those of the female population at large.

Secondly, there has been some history here at LPSG of men posing as women (twisted and sad, but true), and there's reason to believe that this kind of activity has been on the upswing lately. It's entirely possible that some of the more size-eager "women" you are seeing here on the site may actually be male size queens -- which would certainly explain why the opinions of such individuals may bear no resemblance to the views of actual real-life females!

Steve

5. bigschlotsky

bigschlotsky New Member

I've heard a lot of women on this site say they like big, but very few say they like huge. I consider 9X6 to be fairly huge. Most women here say they like 7 or 8 in. Some women say they like 9+ but I fear many of them are accustomed to exaggerating measurements, so when they say 9 they might mean 7 or 8.
    While I'm sure some "women" on this site are men, I've encountered (slept with) several women who really enjoyed my size. Although I'm "only" 7X5.5 roughly. My only advice is use lots of lube, lots of foreplay, and look for a woman who wants a big one.

6. Cloud9

Cloud9 New Member

Thanks for the replys, but i feel they arent the answer. Yes, foreplay, a very wey pussy, and lube help lots, but i really feel its not the friction that causes pain but simply stretching the vagina.
    All girls feel tight. When i push into a lady, just as my head goes past the bone near the entrance, i feel this click, or pop, its like her puss snaps closed on my shaft as my head passes the membrane. This makes it very clear to me, theres quite some stretching involved on her part.
    Secondly i was speaking to another member last night on chat who had a 8x6 penis, roughly the same girth as me, who said hed never had a problem. the only difference we found was that i almost always am with petite woman.

Am i maybe just going with woman with small vaginas? Is there such thing as a small vagina, and do all petite woman have small vaginas?

I

7. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    No more than all huge men have huge dicks.

Could be the angle you're going in on. I once dated a guy who used to put far too much pressure on my perenium when entering me and it hurt. When I was in control of his angle it was wonderful.

When a rape kit is performed they do something called a clock test. With the woman lying on her back 12 o'clock would be nearest the clitorus. Damage at 6'oclock indicates rape as it is the area that hurts the most and a willing woman would help her partner by angling her hips to avoid this.

I don't know anything about your style but if you are experincing that "pop" going in that may mean that they are feeling some pressure on their perenium. Maybe use more lube than normal in that area, massage it first and do your best to keep any pressure on the upper areas of her vagina. ( Her clit will thank you for this too )

Question, Do you hear that lollypop pop when you pull out?

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Cloud all i can think of is that the curve of your cock is causing you to go in on an awkward angle and as Gillette said your hitting a sensitive spot inside of them.

Not knowing the woman you've been with maybe they have been small or not as experienced and used to a larger size, which 9x6 is quite large.

Personally id try entering them froma diffent angle than your usual, even if its just holding there legs up high its worth a try. But the click is an idnication that something isnt quit right

9. gg42

gg42 New Member

Albums:
    let her be on top. No women will hurt herself if she is in control. Why is there no communication going on?

10. Gisella

Gold Member

:confused:

Really dont understand why u are having those problems...a 9x6 is not "scary" at all...:wink:

11. SXIGRL

SXIGRL New Member

Well - I am new here - NOT a man, BTW.
    I have not been with a guy of your size, but I guess it would be a little intimidating to me to be honest. I am not petite, not big - I guess average. Tight? Well, ya, I can feel it on my pinky finger, and feel the finger inside me for that matter...
    The best feeling penis, to me, was a guy that had a big head and a much smaller shaft. Of course it coulda been technique, too...he was definately the best hands down.
    So - what was your question? LOL sorry...

12. Cloud9

Cloud9 New Member

Well, im not too sure at this point. What i can say is ive chatted with another member and the only real thing i can think of is that most of my ladies are petite, and im almost sure its got something to do with vagina size. Ill see what happens but thank you again everybody.

13. Gisella

Gold Member

Ops sorry my head is in the clouds...yep it can be a challenge at the first time you have one but with some time (not months and months) you can learn to acomodate it nice...:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted