size queen's?

sportsfreak: since posting here I have gotten a lot of ims askin my size and all were straight (I am gay) none from gay guys so my querstion is why are straight guys bigger size queens then gay guys?????

H8Monga: I think the difference is they guys don't want to do anything with you, it's probably more about a brotherhood thing.... unless they did hit on you... then I dunno...

Finnmark: Aha!  Good question, SF!

To be answered with another question:  how many self-proclaimed 'straights' are in fact closet gays ?  Or at least with a gay segment to their psyche/persona that they don't always care to recognise ?  In any case, the 'SQ' fascination extends further (sorry, no pun) among the male population than often we suspect.

Jimbo: Sportsfreak:

I think because you don't indicate your orientation in your bio and your posts such as: quote - " I have had girls feel me up and then get uncomfortable at my size it is just they arent used to it  it is natural  it is all good ", that the straight guys on this board assume you are straight unless they happen to come across a post where you indicated otherwise, like this one.  When there is no clear cut indication, I think there is a natural assumption that the sexual orientation is the same as the one they are contacting.   So if you want to change that ratio, be more specific in your bio.  

Concerning asking about stats and this "size queen" thing.  You post your stats in your "bi-line".  Does that make YOU a size "king" or one that flaunts their size rather than a "queen" who seeks 'em out? Why did you join LPSG?  Actually, the point I am trying to make is that just because another LPSG'er ask your stats, you can't assume ANYTHING except that there is some interest in large dicks.  I am 6'7" tall and if i were a member of tall club MOST introductions would begin with an exchange of heights. It is just a natural thing to inquire of me whether or not the contacter is tall OR short.  Same with the LPSG. It kinda establishes a frame of reference for communication, no matter what the intent or sexual orientation of the person contacting you.  I get contacted by all orientations and interests and really have never seen a pattern of who is more "stat" oriented.  I get asked by the majority and also if they don't volutuneer or their name is not "Dick10x7", I ASK.