Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Diamond, I think your expectations for dick size, combined with other physical/mental attributes would render you hardly getting laid.

Well,.... yes, you are correct if I were to pursue men in the realm of old fashioned dating, ie) meeting someone at the local market, or for coffee etc, trying to find my intelligent stallion would be quite difficult, especially with my minimum criteria. Luckily for me, there is the internet.
As far as getting laid, it's about quality not quantity.
Thank you for your concerns though, my cunt appreciates it.

If some guy had the expectation of a smart female, a gorgeous face, 34DDD natural boobs, long legs, short torso, chess playing, small pussied woman....i'd imagine he'd come across this type once in a life time.

I asked for three things:

Intelligence
9x6 dick
Kindness
(Witt) or humor added bonus, hence I think the cock criteria is the most difficult combo to come by.

As far as looks, I tend to judge a book by the subject matter not the cover.

And if his most important attibute on her were to be 34DDD breasts, he's probably getting laid by a bunch of dumb ass big-titted women with no common sense/life skills.

I did not say the most important attribute was his cock size, I said it was a preference. Furthermore according to your statement, you are assuming that every woman with large breasts are a "bunch of dumb ass big titted women with no common sense/life skills".

Isn't that being a bit presumptious? I am sure all of the larger breasted ladies on LPSG would appreciate your comments tremendously.
I have met several women who have breasts larger than 34 DDD, ( some natural, some enhanced) that are articulate, intelligent and successful in the medical and legal professions.

The chances of coming across what you are looking for is highly unlikely,

I find it interesting that a married woman who professes not to be a sizequeen yet spends endless amounts of time on a large penis support to be a great indicator of what is out there in the dating world, ...unless you are fishing for a new husband perhaps?

but by your posts you'd think you've struck gold everytime you pull a mans pants down.

Like I stipulated earlier since large cock size is such a preference I tend to date mostly people I have met online and their dick size has been verified.

Either youre not that picky about everything else the guy has, outside of his dick, or you are the luckiest woman on the planet to land the package deal everytime you fuck someone new. Which one is it?

Package deals can be interpreted in many ways, but if it's based soley on dick size, no I don't fuck someone new based on that criteria alone. I have stipulated in earlier posts that finding all those qualities is a rare find indeed, hence the reason why I am still single.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Package deals can be interpreted in many ways, but if it's based soley on dick size, no I don't fuck someone new based on that criteria alone. I have stipulated in earlier posts that finding all those qualities is a rare find indeed, hence the reason why I am still single.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Wow, you are easy to rile up. The reason i found lpsg, as i have posted many times, including in my intro thread 2 years ago, was doing research on vaginal tearing with a large cock and frequent bladder infections. I stayed because the place is very interesting. So you are incredibly far off in your assumptions.

And the fact you misconstrued so much of what i was saying, shows your IQ is lacking incredibly, so it answered a lot more about my questions than you even know. It takes an intelligent person to keep an intelligent person interested, so keep on hunting those with "double digit" dicks. Im sure they appreciate cunts like yours.

And for the record, im quite aware that not all big titted women are stupid....where you got that idea....i'll never know.

Last edited by a moderator:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And the fact you misconstrued so much of what i was saying, shows your IQ is lacking incredibly, so it answered a lot more about my questions than you even know. It takes an intelligent person to keep an intelligent person interested, so keep on hunting those with "double digit" dicks. Im sure they appreciate cunts like yours.

Touche,...I am hardly riled up, hence the grin at the end of my post??? and I am assuming your MBA, is right up there with all of your wonderful accomplishments.......but then again it's cunts like mine that don't tear in the first place.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is it me or is it a double standard goin on?..(one of many)
men can like well-endowed women,but women for some reason, get all types of flack for liking well-endowed men.

thank you so much for pointing that out!!!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

X_inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cant believe this is a debate at all. If its important, then its important. If its not, then, well, it just goes to say. Who gives a shit what a person (man or woman) wants if it doesnt pertain to you directly.

Im sure diamond has had troubles finding a man that meets her criteria, but when she does it sounds like she is more than happy, isnt that what matters? Im not a breast guy, but yah, lots of guys pass up perfect women cause of their lack of chest size, wtf is up with that. Im yet to be in a situation where big breast made sex any better and I was with a natural 34F and not a chubby girl, lik a baywatch body without silicone. Didnt make the sex better. On the other hand, a cock DIRECTLY effects sex, so if a girl needs/wants/requires 10x10, thats her fucken preference, no need to get mad at them, thats what they found they like.

Would I feel the same way if I wasent "endowed", who knows. But I cant speak for those who dont measure up.

Too many people "settle" on whats "close" to what they want and end up cheating on their partners to get the last little bit they are not getting at home. Which is really worse? Getting what you want up front, or destroying someones life by cheating on them in a relationship?

Ok off rant, I'll leave this alone now

X_inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gosh, I went to see who this person was that would put such a foul thread in the women's section but found him "banned" - not terribly surprised.

so true, got a couple people worked up over nothing...

.. nothing to see here folks, move along, nothing to see here...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I cant believe this is a debate at all. If its important, then its important. If its not, then, well, it just goes to say. Who gives a shit what a person (man or woman) wants if it doesnt pertain to you directly.

Im sure diamond has had troubles finding a man that meets her criteria, but when she does it sounds like she is more than happy, isnt that what matters? Im not a breast guy, but yah, lots of guys pass up perfect women cause of their lack of chest size, wtf is up with that. Im yet to be in a situation where big breast made sex any better and I was with a natural 34F and not a chubby girl, lik a baywatch body without silicone. Didnt make the sex better. On the other hand, a cock DIRECTLY effects sex, so if a girl needs/wants/requires 10x10, thats her fucken preference, no need to get mad at them, thats what they found they like.

Would I feel the same way if I wasent "endowed", who knows. But I cant speak for those who dont measure up.

Too many people "settle" on whats "close" to what they want and end up cheating on their partners to get the last little bit they are not getting at home. Which is really worse? Getting what you want up front, or destroying someones life by cheating on them in a relationship?

Ok off rant, I'll leave this alone now

Sweety, my conversation to Diamond had to do with many posts that i've read from her, the way she treats people in the chatroom when they approach her, and some of the most absurd claims. I was simply questioning how she comes across very many men who meet her criteria based on the stories she's told well before you registered.

No one is picking on Size Queen's in general in my post, i'm directly speaking to her and her particular situation based on what i've seen. Plain and Simple.

Im quite aware that people are entitled to know what they like, i'm entitled to ask any questions i feel important about it. They can choose to answer or not. We all have our big boy/big girl britches on around here.

X_inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I wasent responding to any specific statement made aside from the OP's. I just thought it was getting pretty nasty in here over something that really isnt important. People tend to let their mouths fly when its over the internet and they dont have to be accountable for what they say.

Ive got nothing against anybody on here. Ive found most people to be quite level headed.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And I wasent responding to any specific statement made aside from the OP's. I just thought it was getting pretty nasty in here over something that really isnt important. People tend to let their mouths fly when its over the internet and they dont have to be accountable for what they say.

Ive got nothing against anybody on here. Ive found most people to be quite level headed.

Some of us are more honest than others. It might offend some, but we do speak for more than just ourselves at times. Be it as it may, I'm a pretty forward person. I tell it like i like to hear it.

theacidgod

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the only people who are offended by size queens are guys with small dicks. imho. So what's wrong with having something you like and only that? I don't like tomatoes. So why would I eat them?

B_AlannShauna

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a tiny cock (4in erect) but my wife is a real size queen. I am not offended at all and she gets her pleasures elsewhere. I even get to watch occasionally.

X_inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be it as it may, I'm a pretty forward person. I tell it like i like to hear it.

thats a great attribute, too many people sugar coat shit and never say what they mean and bottle it up until it kills them inside. Im the same way, and people think Im an ass for speaking my mind. Oh well, life goes on

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now see, I think it is all about personal preference,and also what your body is used to.My ex gf said that I ruined her,,because after having been filled with over 9 for 2 years,going back to avg just frustrates her sexually.She even laughed, that before me she was fine with avg ones..

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the only people who are offended by size queens are guys with small dicks. imho. So what's wrong with having something you like and only that? I don't like tomatoes. So why would I eat them?

Now there is some truth in that statement..Ive gotten ALOT of anger from guys who are uptight about size..

You want to see men get uptight and mad,go skinny dipping with couples,lol.and watch the trouble start.. We were uninvited from parties after a skinny dipping with guys who gave their gfs shit later.lol..

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex gf said that I ruined her,,because after having been filled with over 9 for 2 years,going back to avg just frustrates her sexually

ok...ok...We get it.You're perfect;you make it tough for us avg guysto compete & measure up.No need to rub it in. :rolleyes:

Now there is some truth in that statement..Ive gotten ALOT of anger from guys who are uptight about size..

That may be the case for some guys...but I never have any anger directed at endowed guys.I may be envious & consider them to be more of a man..but never angry

You want to see men get uptight and mad,go skinny dipping with couples,lol.and watch the trouble start.. We were uninvited from parties after a skinny dipping with guys who gave their gfs shit later.lol..

That's just natural...imagine if you were a woman and a female half of another couple had the body of a lingerie/bikini model and you were an avg woman or one who was carrying a few extra pounds. You'd experience some insecurity.

Last edited: