Size Queens

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Donkdick: at least to me. I love it when I find out if a woman is a size queen. It makes me want to rise to the occasion. And you know what? I want to hear about her big experiences: I don't mind lying in bed and talking about sexual histories in between
    the sexual hi-jinks. If she's fucked a more hung guy then I want to know about it!
    That's just so hot to me. It makes me think that when I fuck her she's getting what she likes! A good shared experience-she likes big dicks-I have a big dick-sounds great!

And lastly you can be much more frank with size queen; you know she's not going to balk. She'll show up with lube.

2. Imported

Gold Member

hungversatile1ntx: Most gay men are accused of being size queens. I, however am NOT; it is just that I need something to hold onto so I don't fall out of bed. Guess I am just a big baby who can't seem to go to sleep without my "pacifier" in my mouth lol. Michael in north Texas

3. wmrobt

wmrobt New Member

I remember back in college, working on the campus over the summer. A young freshman girl (18 at the time) showed up to work to help get herself through her next year at college.

The guys were passing around some soft-core mags in the shop one day when it was raining (we were on the grounds crew). I was flipping through one when this girl plopped herself down in my lap. I just happened to be on a page showing this one black guy, hanging soft probably about 10" long. The caption on the photo indicated that he had 12" when hard (sorry, can't remember who it was, but this was back in the mid-80's.)

She looked at the pic, read the caption and said something to the effect of having had screwed a guy that size one time. Then she made a comment about the growing bulge in my lap. That night after work was fun. ;)

4. Imported

Gold Member

HornyVeteranSJ: Just about everybody is a size queen. It gets tricky when one defines one. I'm a size queen...for hung heavy cocks. 5-6.5" in length and girth. Some are size queens that like small cocks. Some are size queens that like above average cocks, and some are size queens in the common assesment, the ones who goes for 8"+ cocks. You can substitute cocks for breast, height and any other sexual aspect of humans.

5. Imported

Gold Member

donkey_boy: Size queens are the best because they're less likely to complain about the pain. They know the score. Plus it's a REALLY nice feeling when you do a size queen who is in a relationship and they admit you're bigger than their hubby. That gives me a nice buzz.

6. Imported

Gold Member

maverackstud8: It is a turn on to know a woman prefers a big dick.It is a turn off to know she isn't.I LOVE A FEMALE SIZE QUEENS SO OK,SEND ME E-MAIL
    OK.?

I like to know a gal loves a big penis.It is a preference

7. Imported

Gold Member

hungversatile1ntx: On a sad note; I suppose I BECAME a size queen when I was gang raped by a group of leather big tools. It was right after my divorce to a woman and I was invited by the guys home for "after hours". I wasn't prepared for what happened next. They used themselves AND huge monsterous dildos on me. On the BRIGHT side of this now I don't have any pain when taking a big one.

See my profile with photos at:

http://www.dudesnude.com/show.php

Dallas Ft Worth TX master edger here; HUNG oral expert into endless hours of
    pleasure without release. I can teach or perform! The key to masterful
    edging is of course to know when a guy is getting really close, and then to
    back off before that point of no return. It is all about variations in
    pressure, depth and speed that drives a guy wild and then when you have had
    enough begging and moaning you allow him to shoot a load that is now huge
    and comes gushing out with an earth shattering orgasm like none he has ever
    had before. I am hungversatile1ntx on yahoo messenger with photo album.
    Hit me up if you live in or near the DFW area or will be visiting soon for
    the masterful, expert touch that you really should experience.

Massage of the prostrate and nipple play WHILE sucking and edging is pretty incredible! The primary thought behind edging is varying pressure, depth and speed to keep things really interesting but not so regular in rhythm that a guy is likely to shoot very quickly. There are of course other techniques I use but that will give you some idea. While sucking you should tease around the full underneath of the head and dart your tongue in and out of the slit on occasion. A guy's cock is normally much more sensitive on the head and 1/3 of the way down the shaft; so going all the way down to the base on occasion gives a great feel but rarely causes a guy to cum unless he starts face fucking which isn't allowed lol.
    Michael

Draft saved Draft deleted