Size Queens

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Bodacious Appetite, Dec 29, 2009.

1. D_Bodacious Appetite

Yes it's me again (I'm sober this time don't worry). I've just been thinking about this and It just seems kind of funny to me but I've been hearing a lot of women proclaim they are size queens lately. No nothing is wrong with this I mean the ladies have a preference, but yeah here's the thing (This is gonna sound mean anyone who is sensitive and doesn't have a sense of humor should leave now) I've been examining some of the people who proclaim to be size queens and my question is has anyone ever found this a little selfish? I mean men get called shallow if they say they want a woman with big breasts, a big ass, and a curvy body. But shouldn't women be called the same for claiming that only men of a certain size deserve them? I mean it seems dumb to me that an average sized man who is very sexually experienced and fully capable of pleasing a woman is shot down because he is one inch under the cut of what she says she wants. To me this sounds like demanding that every dude who tries to talk to you look like a bodybuilder/model it's pretty much in the same category. I might be wrong but the term size queen seems very shallow and materialistic to me.

2. iluvmm2

iluvmm2 New Member

We size queens gays have also been called whatever... I've had good sex with guys with a small penis but I still like the surprise.

3. Curiousguy01

Curiousguy01 New Member

Albums:
    Valid point but an obvious one at that. We all know this exists but lets face it men are predominant as more aggressive in the social order and many "losers" are rude about it, also more men are likely to express this openly. Like any stereotype... its not true for all but there's two sides to everything. Women are no different than men, there is just a different social view of it, and it is less known/accepted. There are as many assholes as bitches. Just size queens can be compared to a boob/ass man. They like something specific, we don't have boobs so this is their other body part i guess. No problems with either, its all how you handle yourself.

4. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is in a way, a similarity, and a difference.

Women who are "size queens" or more casual women, who just prefer and hope for men to have a larger than average penis. Women get away with wanting a larger penis with MUCH less stigma; than a man who blatantly prefers women with large breasts because breasts alone are simply a visual stimuli when it comes to MOST sexual acts. (i wont get into lesser used acts such as tit fucking)

Men can actually get "away with" wishing for a girl who has a tighter vagina than hoping a girl has larger breasts. I've heard girls even comment about how they expect "sluttier" girls are "loose" (even though i've been with tighter girls who where much more sexually active, when compared to girls who where less sexually active)

It's a topic that is so very private, personal, and unchangeable when it comes direct sexual satisfaction that is not fought or disputed much in public.

Girls who want larger penis's who tell other women, are usually agreed and accepted by other women. Guys who hear these wishes say nothing and don't criticize because they fear of being accused of having a small penis (a very degrading and almost unfixable social standing) And men also feel that their penis size is a direct measure of their manhood. Most men allow their own penis size to measure their "manliness". It's a topic not discussed in detail at all.

Women have their major discussions of women rights, women studies, and their social standing, and understanding. (And as the sex that is given the least amount of equality globally it's deserved.) However men SHOULD have their own version. "Men studies" but are not given such "social media" understanding.

It's hard to care for the sex that controls most of the world by being born with a penis. Especially if we are supposed to care if they are born with a small to average size penis.

Think of it this way. Women have a disadvantage by JUST being a woman in society. For us men we understand how it stinks to be a man sometimes... however no one is going to care much for the "top dog".

I hope ANY of my ramblings has made a point...

5. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    It is ultimately "selfish" and there's no denying it, but at the same time it's a preference. It's difficult to swallow because we're talking about a sensitive thing here (our cocks), but you could reference this behavior to anything else and the result is the same.

We can relate this to food, cars, houses, etc. Everyone has a preference and as shallow as it may seem, it really is just the way it is. Fortunately, there's always enough to go around.

Think about it, if you do actually meet a size queen and you don't measure up then just brush it off and move on. Not every women is a size queen... c'mon, come back to the real world.

You can't expect to be liked by all women and you can't expect to like all women, vice-versa for the ladies.

Thinking about this too much can emotionally break down a person.

6. D_Bodacious Appetite

I've only been with one size queen honestly. She loved my size but the way she would go on and on bragging about how only people my size could please her kind of bothered me like when she said it the first time it boosted my confidence after she kept repeating it over and over it started sounding shallow.

7. WifeNeedsGurth

WifeNeedsGurth New Member

Albums:
    Yes, that sounds a little shallow.

I happen to prefer larger cocks, but believe me that doesn't mean that I can not enjoy an average to slightly below average one either. My husband falls into the latter category and our sex life is quite satisfying. That being said, I certainly wouldn't throw him out if he all of a sudden grew a few inches :biggrin1:

8. WSEATTLE

WSEATTLE Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I couldnt agree with what you wrote anymore.. nice work..

9. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    QFT

10. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

It is un-PC to say a woman wants a large cock, as not to offend tiny wiener guys. :wink:

I see nothing at all being wrong with being a size queen. We all hold the right to choose whom we would want to date, and we're under no obligation to date anybody.

i like big tits a lot, and a good D-cup and above gets me going real good. I don't see this at all being shallow, but it's just what I'm attracted to. Dating is inherently discriminatory, whether on looks or personality/character.

Draft saved Draft deleted