Size Queens

SpeedoRick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is something I've never really managed to get over. I'm not that well endowed and my first wife was a size queen. We hooked up when we were both 17 and took each others virginities. Five years later we got married and a year after that she had an affair. We worked on our marriage but we ended up spliting up when we were 28 after she admitted to more affairs.

The one and only reason she said she cheated each time was because of the sex. We had a great relationship and were very much in love but unfortunately she was a size queen and that was one area where I failed. It was sad but sex split us up. More than anything though it was frustrating because I couldn't really do anything about it.

How does a woman become a size queen? I always thought the sex between us was great but it obviously wasn't to her. It's something I've never managed to get over but we were together for 11 years - there was a lot of sex in that time. Unfortunately, a lot of it was with other men for her.

I'll never forget the first time I caught her cheating when I walked in on her. Hearing her scream, seeing another guy in her, seeing how big he was. However we agreed to work on things and stay together. She told me it was just a short time thing at the time but when we split for good she admitted it had gone on for a good 3 years. Anyway yes, we worked on our marriage and tried to make the sex better. I thought it was better and maybe it was for a few years but when we were 28 I found her phone lying around the house and decided to be nosy. Yes, I know it's a big no no. I found a load of sex texts to this guy where she, to put it blunty, begged for his big cock and whatever. I confronted her, she admitted it. We went our separate ways.

It was a good few years ago and I've seen moved on. I'm in a wonderful relationship now and the sex is definitely great. I don't know what the point of this thread is. I've had a few drinks and just got thinking. Meh.

Reactions: loloster

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would bet my life on the fact that she had other issues. It wasnt solely about your penis size. As a size queen I can tell you that I've never ended a relationship due to dick size. There was more going on there.

Good riddance and congratulations on finding someone who makes you happy.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish I could help you out, but I'm not a size queen, so I'm not qualified to answer. I don't actually know any size queens in real life, either, at least that I'm aware of. I believe they're extremely rare.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am sorry this happened to you. I am a size queen as my name here says. I was also in a long term relationship with someone that was not so well endowed. My ex was five in and I did not care. I loved him, we had our ups and downs. We had good sex usually. There were times where I wanted to be filled more by someone. It did not make me cheat. I did not cheat on him and I did not have the desire to. Our relationship ended because he had anger issues. There are a lot of great guys that are not super big and I might not seek them out but I might not discount them because of it. There had to be other issues because I can not understand why anyone in a loving relationship would cheat aside from having some sexual proclivities that push them and that is still wrong

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are so much better off now and need to start realising it. As a guy who is well endowed I can tell you that being sought merely for your size does happen, but the woman cannot be trusted in the long term because there is always somebody bigger around the corner. Get past it TOTALLY and quit letting it rent space in your head.

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is something I've never really managed to get over. I'm not that well endowed and my first wife was a size queen. We hooked up when we were both 17 and took each others virginities. Five years later we got married and a year after that she had an affair. We worked on our marriage but we ended up spliting up when we were 28 after she admitted to more affairs.

The one and only reason she said she cheated each time was because of the sex. We had a great relationship and were very much in love but unfortunately she was a size queen and that was one area where I failed. It was sad but sex split us up. More than anything though it was frustrating because I couldn't really do anything about it.

How does a woman become a size queen? I always thought the sex between us was great but it obviously wasn't to her. It's something I've never managed to get over but we were together for 11 years - there was a lot of sex in that time. Unfortunately, a lot of it was with other men for her.

I'll never forget the first time I caught her cheating when I walked in on her. Hearing her scream, seeing another guy in her, seeing how big he was. However we agreed to work on things and stay together. She told me it was just a short time thing at the time but when we split for good she admitted it had gone on for a good 3 years. Anyway yes, we worked on our marriage and tried to make the sex better. I thought it was better and maybe it was for a few years but when we were 28 I found her phone lying around the house and decided to be nosy. Yes, I know it's a big no no. I found a load of sex texts to this guy where she, to put it blunty, begged for his big cock and whatever. I confronted her, she admitted it. We went our separate ways.

It was a good few years ago and I've seen moved on. I'm in a wonderful relationship now and the sex is definitely great. I don't know what the point of this thread is. I've had a few drinks and just got thinking. Meh.

Don't take these words as being unkind - I'm trying to help you.

You're a beta. A pushover. You forgave your wife after she cheated on you? What the fuck is wrong with you. You just gave her carte blanche to cheat on yuo again.

She did not cheat because of your penis size. Trust me. She cheated because you were not a dominant male. As soon as a woman cheats on you, she has lost all love for you, and no amount of grovelling or "working on your marriage" will fix that - in fact, it will make things worse. Much worse. You must maintain your dignity and kick her ass to the kerb immediately if something like that ever happens.

You sound like a good natured guy who had the bad luck of getting involved with a festering whore. But derive a lesson from it. Women will respect and love you, regardless of your cocksize, if you demand respect and you be a man.

D_Peter Potamus

Account Disabled
Media
First of all, I'm sorry that this happened to you. I have experienced the same thing, and I have a small one also. I do disagree with Miss Petite, however. I have known a few size queens, and my current lady says that a number of women she knows are size queens.
Anyway, I think there are two ways of dealing with it. One is to get some professional counseling for some perspective on the situation.
The other is to do what I have done. I am no longer hurt by the situation, but have turned it around, and am turned on by when the woman I am with has been with guys with huge cocks. My present lady lovingly teases me about my small one, and we both enjoy this.
Hope all goes well for you.

I wish I could help you out, but I'm not a size queen, so I'm not qualified to answer. I don't actually know any size queens in real life, either, at least that I'm aware of. I believe they're extremely rare.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but the woman cannot be trusted in the long term because there is always somebody bigger around the corner.
You're confusing size queens for trophy hunters. And as a girth queen, I'm offended.

Size queens seek larger cocks due to physical preference or need. It's about sexual compatibility. If you have the size they prefer or need that's the end of the issue and everything else becomes about the two personalities involved.

Trophy hunters seek larger cocks due to psychological need. It's about ego. They want bigger/better because it makes them feel superior either in their own minds or when bragging to others. These are the ones constantly looking to upgrade.

To the OP, I'm sorry to hear that your wife cheated on you. I don't think size queenery had anything to do with it. If you were each other's first then she wouldn't even know the difference in feeling between your size and another's so that wouldn't be the driving factor.

I think she told you that because it's a simplistic answer and possibly to hurt you. YOu are better off without her

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to say, I don't agree that your mistake was staying with your wife. Someone cheated on me, and after 3 months apart, I took him back. He was faithful and loyal afterwards, and he even recently apologized to me for his unfaithfulness, totally unsolicited, I didn't bring up the topic at all, over 20 years after it happened. I felt bad that he still carried around the burden of guilt. Not everyone who cheats once will cheat again, and it's not your fault that your wife cheated a second time. If she couldn't remain faithful, that was her problem, she was flawed.

First of all, I'm sorry that this happened to you. I have experienced the same thing, and I have a small one also. I do disagree with Miss Petite, however. I have known a few size queens, and my current lady says that a number of women she knows are size queens.
Anyway, I think there are two ways of dealing with it. One is to get some professional counseling for some perspective on the situation.
The other is to do what I have done. I am no longer hurt by the situation, but have turned it around, and am turned on by when the woman I am with has been with guys with huge cocks. My present lady lovingly teases me about my small one, and we both enjoy this.
Hope all goes well for you.
Well, I can only go with my experiences, and my experiences tell me that women don't seek out men based on penis size, no matter what size they might feel is ideal.

Only two women have ever sincerely talked to me about penis size. The first one was my best friend. I was about 22. She was having an affair and cheating on her husband and confiding in me about it. One of the things she confided was that she felt like her husband's penis was too big and it made her uncomfortable and she always felt like she had to take a hot bath after they had sex because it helped. Her lover was smaller and she enjoyed sex with him more. She did not seek out a lover because of penis size, but because she had married so young and she had gotten married to an older man, and she felt like she had never gotten to be young and single and have flings, so she was missing that excitement from her life and she wanted some of that while she was still young. She wanted passion and excitement.

The second person is an old friend of mine. We're both in our thirties now, and recently I asked her if she ever discussed penis size with another woman or if another woman had ever discussed it with her. She told me that it happened only once. When she was in her early twenties and still sexually inexperienced, she was dating someone new who had a smaller penis than her last boyfriend, so she asked some friends of hers who were more sexually experienced if she would enjoy sex as much as she did with her previous boyfriend because she was ignorant about stuff like that. Her friends told her that it wouldn't be a problem because vaginas are "adaptable" and sex would be just as enjoyable. I asked her if her friends were right, was the sex as enjoyable? She told me that they were right. It wasn't a problem at all.

So, I've never met a woman who told me that they preferred men with big penises, and the only times it's ever genuinely come up as a serious topic have emphasized the non-inherent-superiority of large penises. My man has a large penis and he's amazing in bed, but I've had sex with other men who also had large penises and they sucked and were easily outpaced by men who had smaller cocks. Hence, I'm not a size queen.

Last edited:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
First, Speedo, I want to say that I'm also sorry this happened to you. If I may, it sounds like you both were a bit too young to commit to each other. I'm saying you shouldn't have, but I believe that this played a part in her behavior. Either way, you should be glad that you aren't together anymore because she put you at risk for communicable diseases and disrespected you as her partner, both of which are never acceptable.

As far as size queens go, I'm with Petite here. Not all women are size queens. Just like men, not all women are built with the same dimensions. (If you are interested, here's a blog that I wrote about size a long time ago: http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/bbw36/the-numbers-game-5167/.) For some women, size is an issue because they need it create the desired sensations. I do know some size queens and while I can't speak for all size queens in general, it seems that the ones I know are unable to orgasm unless they have lengthy and girthy penetration. It's not something they asked for, it's just a fact of life that size queens have to deal with in order to have satisfactory sex lives. I also need to be clear and say that what your ex-wife did had nothing to do with her being a size queen. Her cheating and disrespect speaks of her character, not her sexual proclivities, so please do not judge all size queens by her actions. Size queen does not equal cheater or liar by any stretch. Plenty of well-hung guys have been cheated on by their partners with men who were smaller than them, believe me on this.

As far as you are concerned, I looked at your percentage...did you know you were bisexual while with your ex-wife? Is your partner now male? I'm just curious to know whether this experience helped you realize your true sexuality, or if you always knew. Naturally, the most important thing is that you moved on to a more meaningful relationship that you are satisfied in. I hope that this continues for you and you allow the love you have now to wash away any remnants of that woman from your heart.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a career in which I worked long hours in the company of mature women and over the years was party to all sorts of conversations discussing every aspect of men including, occasionally penis size. And I have had a fair number of close female friends (not lovers) with whom I discussed the size issue once or twice.

I have never heard a woman in real life express a preference for really huge penises, say 8 or more inches in length. I'm not saying they don't exist, but I would agree that women who really prefer huge size are relatively rare.

It is also true that I have not heard a women express a preference for really small size, but I have heard quite a few say that it probably wouldn't make that much difference to them if a guy they fell for was small.

I have heard quite a few express a preference for average size (whatever that means) and more than a couple admit that a penis size somewhat larger than average (say 6.5 - 7" long) "worked" best for them.

Those who expressed a preference for larger than average endowments never fit the stereotype of the nymphomaniac, cock-craving size queen. Far from it, they tended to be rather conservative women.

A gentlemen shouldnt compare lovers accomplishments out loud:)
you dont want to be going on about the one who took you balls deep down the throat:)

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rick sorry that happened to you man. :( you seems like a really great guy. Just for your info penis enlargement is possible. If those thoughts still bother you from time to time then I suggest just checking PE out over the Penis Enlargement section.

I also used to feel inadequate and depressed about my size when I was average. But after PE I was able to achieve good results and then the size issue started to become less and less important to me and sometimes even funny too. :biggrin1:

Don't worry about your ex, you are a much better person than she is. Stay true to your self and I wish you best of luck and happiness in the future.:beerchug:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my ex wife and I split up she sent me phoos of my cock with the legend "this is the only thing I miss about you" Nice!

Funny...I would consider that an insult :rolleyes:...but I guess that's why you got divorced ofcourse..

LeftHookBrutal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You're a beta. A pushover. You forgave your wife after she cheated on you? What the fuck is wrong with you. You just gave her carte blanche to cheat on yuo again.

She did not cheat because of your penis size. Trust me. She cheated because you were not a dominant male. As soon as a woman cheats on you, she has lost all love for you, and no amount of grovelling or "working on your marriage" will fix that - in fact, it will make things worse. Much worse. You must maintain your dignity and kick her ass to the kerb immediately if something like that ever happens.

You sound like a good natured guy who had the bad luck of getting involved with a festering whore. But derive a lesson from it. Women will respect and love you, regardless of your cocksize, if you demand respect and you be a man.

I agree with this dude for the most part.

I think sometimes woman will say the problem is one thing when it's actually something else altogether. They seem to want you to know what the problem is without them having to tell you.

You really ought to have cast this woman aside once she cheated. There are millions of women out there, and you went and spent some of the limited time you have on earth with a woman who already fucked you over? Fuck that. The fact that you are still preoccupied with not being able to satisfy her means you are still in her clutches. She is still controlling you. Just pretend she died, forget about her, and get on with your life. And from now on, when you come across a person, think "can this person satisfy me" instead of "can I satisfy them":smile:

SpeedoRick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate it.

I know the relationship should have ended sooner than it did and yes I was an idiot to forgive her after the first time but we were in love. Or at least I was in love with her. The time we spent together (which was a great deal of time) was wonderful. Despite our marriage breakdown I spent some of the best years of my life with her and her cheating doesn't make me see that any differently.

The first time I caught her cheating was intense. I felt angry, of course, and betrayed but I also felt kind of happy to hear her enjoying herself. She sounded completely different, and seemed like she was loving it until I walked in on them. There were a lot of arguments afterwards but we agreed our relationship was worth fighting for. We went to marriage counselling. We managed to improve our sex life. She said I'd never made her orgasm before, and this was when we'd been together a good 7 years so she did a lot of faking.

We did loads of experimenting, tried sex toys. The sex did improve and I did eventually manage to make her orgasm for definite. We were good for 3/4 years and then I saw the warning signs again that she was having an affair. I caught her out again and we split. I ended it with her, she begged forgiveness but I didn't give in the second time.

Media
Wow. This is a hell of a thing for a spouse or partner to do; but I guess this goes on all the time all over the place. I guess it would be very easy for her to move right on to the next biggest cock. So, wouldn't she just wind up dropping the next guy to for someone bigger? Anyhow, if it were me, I'd probably more upset that I lost youth and years to the cheater that I could have been out doing what I wanted? I dunno.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Boy, I have to agree as well. Sad as it sounds I think it is pretty true what he said.

A lot of times we men think that women think like us and act like us but (unfortunately) they are different. Their minds work differently.

I agree after the first time she cheated she lost all love and respect for you - and with women, unlike men, that usually cannot be regained.