Size Queens

SpeedoRick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is one way I maybe pushed her over the edge into having an affair. Well, I'm not sure.

After the first affair there was a lot of talking (after a lot of arguing) when I agreed that the relationship was worth fighting for. We thrashed out the problems with our relationship and ultimately we realised it came down to just the sex. It took ages for her to admit it, but I can understand why because it can't be the easiest thing to tell somebody. Anyway we did do a lot of work to help our sex life - sex counselling, sex help videos, sex toys.

It all helped, in particular the sex toys. We bought a couple of normal vibrators and started to regularly use them during sex. However after a few weeks she was starting to experience regular orgasms by using the vibrators. It was great at first but then I realised I was being outshined by a piece of plastic. It was a little bit soul destroying to be honest. Even though I was the one operating the vibrator (hell, sometimes I even had my dick up her alongside it), it was wearing me down and sex became less enjoyable for me so I asked if we could ban sex toys from our sex life. There was a bit of arguing but we agreed she could still use them as long as I wasn't around.

I don't know. I guess I didn't push her over the edge again but I can't help feeling that if I'd just let her use the sex toys whenever that we'd still be together happily.

WeirdLabs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP: Size... No. I don't think that is the issue here.
I was the resident stud in my days at the college dorm and I got laid a lot. And the girls talked to each other about witch guys were good in bed.
Since I also was a good friend to most of the girls I usually heard all the secrets and gossip.
I guessed that the girls chose me because I'm pretty hung, but it turned out that they couldn't care less. I got laid because I was charming, fun and a skilled lover.

Your girl had some other issues than size, I'm sure of it. Other posters have said it as well.

citr

Experimental Member
Media
I really hope you would not take the advice of whoever told you to become a Big Bad Dominant Male. There are enough drooling idiots out there.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are better off without her in your life. Don't let her actions affect yours. I have to agree with the many people who posted saying that she had other issues besides your size. I personally perfer busty women but would not leave my lady for something with bigger breasts. You shouldn't base a relationship on a body part, there is so much more to people than that. Just my two cents, stay up brother.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is something I've never really managed to get over. I'm not that well endowed and my first wife was a size queen. We hooked up when we were both 17 and took each others virginities. Five years later we got married and a year after that she had an affair. We worked on our marriage but we ended up spliting up when we were 28 after she admitted to more affairs.

The one and only reason she said she cheated each time was because of the sex. We had a great relationship and were very much in love but unfortunately she was a size queen and that was one area where I failed. It was sad but sex split us up. More than anything though it was frustrating because I couldn't really do anything about it.

How does a woman become a size queen? I always thought the sex between us was great but it obviously wasn't to her. It's something I've never managed to get over but we were together for 11 years - there was a lot of sex in that time. Unfortunately, a lot of it was with other men for her.

I'll never forget the first time I caught her cheating when I walked in on her. Hearing her scream, seeing another guy in her, seeing how big he was. However we agreed to work on things and stay together. She told me it was just a short time thing at the time but when we split for good she admitted it had gone on for a good 3 years. Anyway yes, we worked on our marriage and tried to make the sex better. I thought it was better and maybe it was for a few years but when we were 28 I found her phone lying around the house and decided to be nosy. Yes, I know it's a big no no. I found a load of sex texts to this guy where she, to put it blunty, begged for his big cock and whatever. I confronted her, she admitted it. We went our separate ways.

It was a good few years ago and I've seen moved on. I'm in a wonderful relationship now and the sex is definitely great. I don't know what the point of this thread is. I've had a few drinks and just got thinking. Meh.
My first wife was a size queen, that's why she married me, she admitted It to me after we got hitched and yet she still cheated on me.
So you've got to get It out of your head that the reason she cheated on you was penis size.
Like many have posted already, there are other deeper issues at hand with her.
For you to even be on this site is a testimony of your patience, love, and tolerance towards others.
It was brave just starting this thread, my hat is off for you in respect.
Please take this with a grain of salt, but It seems to me that you glutten for punishment.
That your a really good welcome matt, some woman are attracted to those types because they know they can do whatever.
They need a patsy around to sustain their lifestyle.
It's not hard to enable someone nowadays, I did It with my first wife so I got schooled early.
It's time to look In the mirror and except half the blame, It really does take two.
And looking at your role In this Is the start of getting into the solution so this doesn't happen ever again.
If this behavior repeats Itself In your life then you've gone from being a victim to a volenteer.
Good luck with figuring It all out, my best wishes to you, I hope I wasn't to harsh on you.
If the truth hurts then you know your heading In the right dirrection.
I know I hate It when people blow smoke up my bum and I didn't want my post to fall Into that catagory.
I don't believe that patting you on the back will help.

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay so maybe she wasn't a size queen, maybe she was just a cheating whore.

ata boy... and u werent to small.. her pussy was too big....

first time u shouldve forgave her... arrange for her to catch u cheating with a young girl, and be like ooopps.... That might be the equivalent to women cheating for big dicks.. TBH i dont see how you could make an emotional connection with a filthy whore like that(no offense). You didnt see any signs brosef?

SpeedoRick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm only going by what my first wife told me. During the arguments we had after I caught her cheating a second time she told me the only reason she did it was because she didn't enjoy the sex between us. She said there was no emotional connection with any of the guys she slept with.

I've been in relationships since her and they've been fine. Nothing wrong. I created the thread hoping to find out more about size queens since that's what I thought my wife was. She said as much herself. It's something I've never quite gotten over but I've been happy in every relationship since then. I guess a huge part of me regrets not leaving her at the first opportunity but at the same time I did love her and I wish she had never strayed.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
to bad you didn't buy her the biggest dildo / vibrator and force her to suck you off as you rammed it in her.... maybe that would have satisfied her...

magic7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, FUCK HER! I can only imagine what this has done to you and it is in no way your fault. I guess you could of left her after the first time, but i understand that's not easy to do when you love someone. She's the one who has to live with what she's done though and I bet it eats her up inside.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe she cheated because of your size, maybe she didn't. but ...

Don't take these words as being unkind - I'm trying to help you.

You're a beta. A pushover. You forgave your wife after she cheated on you? What the fuck is wrong with you. You just gave her carte blanche to cheat on yuo again.

She did not cheat because of your penis size. Trust me. She cheated because you were not a dominant male. As soon as a woman cheats on you, she has lost all love for you, and no amount of grovelling or "working on your marriage" will fix that - in fact, it will make things worse. Much worse. You must maintain your dignity and kick her ass to the kerb immediately if something like that ever happens.

You sound like a good natured guy who had the bad luck of getting involved with a festering whore. But derive a lesson from it. Women will respect and love you, regardless of your cocksize, if you demand respect and you be a man.

... this^

is spot on, men cheat because they had a boner and their wife/girl was never willing to take care of it (justified? HELL NO, just sayin)

women cheat because they lose respect in the man they are with, the guy they are seeing does many things throughout the relationship that makes him look soft, weak, beta, and child like etc.

usually wives cheat if they are act like the man of the family (has most of the income, makes most decisions etc.) because they see their significant other as a child and not as a sexual being

once they see you as a rug to step over other than a man with a set of balls, they will use you until you have had enough

in general, women are wired to walk over men so you need to "man up" and defend yourselves at all times or else you will get stepped on by many women lol

good luck