Size Queens

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am nothing special to look at, 5'8" , 140#, great hair and teeth. Most people do not give me a second look except in the where I might be naked, like a locker room, or at a public urinal. When most men who seem straight get a look at my junk everything changes on a dime. Today at a Sunday afternoon movie, I am at the urinal and some very AVERAGE looking guy takes the urinal about 4 to the right of me. When he sneeked a peek I could see his head and body jerk for just a second and then he tried to recover his "cool" and ignore me, but I caught the first peek and his reaction. I contend that straight or gay, they all like the sight of swinging meat.:smileeek::smileeek:

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am nothing special to look at, 5'8" , 140#, great hair and teeth. Most people do not give me a second look except in the where I might be naked, like a locker room, or at a public urinal. When most men who seem straight get a look at my junk everything changes on a dime. Today at a Sunday afternoon movie, I am at the urinal and some very AVERAGE looking guy takes the urinal about 4 to the right of me. When he sneeked a peek I could see his head and body jerk for just a second and then he tried to recover his "cool" and ignore me, but I caught the first peek and his reaction. I contend that straight or gay, they all like the sight of swinging meat.:smileeek::smileeek:

It's not a PS thing - nothing like the sight of swinging meat.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NO offence but you dont really have a big dick

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
What's wrong with a label, other than the connotations it carries. Hell, in the LPSG community I'd say we're all size queens, to some extent.

Pick your definition:
wikipedia
"slang for a person who prefers their sexual partner(s) to have a larger-than-average penis."

gaylife.about.com
"A gay or bisexual man that is obsessed with the size of their partner's penis. A size queen may use penis size as a major or single factor in determining a suitable partner."

toofaced.com
"A mascara and brush that work together to create magnificent lashes."

I'm a card-carrying, dues-paying, dyed-in-the-wool size queen, but that doesn't mean a dam thing unless I have a choice between lovers. All other things being equal, the bull wins. Yes, I've turned down horsehung monsters because they were obvious assholes or hazards to my health. Does that kick me out of the club?

Last edited:

Anthony1958

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As an old friend of mine used to say: There are 2 things I can't stand. Size queens and small cocks.