Size question- bi guys

B_hungniceguy

Experimental Member
Media
I have a question for bi guys on this site- well why limit it to bi guys- anyone should weigh in.
I'm a bi guy- in decent shape from swimming and running and decently hung- cut 7.5" x 5.5"- guess that's a little above average in general terms, probably smaller than the average lpsg member.
Here's my question; when I'm with a woman, the size of her breasts don't matter that much to me- it's the whole physical package and the person herself who matters. And yet- I've realized that when I've been with guys, I really do prefer a fairly well hung guy. Nothing seems to turn me on like a big cut dick. And yes, the personality of the guy I'm with matters more than that, but I'm just trying to understand why size matters in terms of guys, but not with a woman.
Any thoughts?

rckftu2002

Just Browsing
Media
I agree with your observations. Somehow when a guy is bigger than me I like it more. Maybe I'm shallow. With women its the total package, with guys it the sex, his smile/face and his dick. I think it adds to the arousal when he can come to me and be dominant in that department. Pleant of guys on this site qualify as I am 7 x5 cut
Originally posted by hungniceguy@Oct 20 2004, 07:07 PM
I have a question for bi guys on this site- well why limit it to bi guys- anyone should weigh in.
I'm a bi guy- in decent shape from swimming and running and decently hung- cut 7.5" x 5.5"- guess that's a little above average in general terms, probably smaller than the average lpsg member.
Here's my question; when I'm with a woman, the size of her breasts don't matter that much to me- it's the whole physical package and the person herself who matters. And yet- I've realized that when I've been with guys, I really do prefer a fairly well hung guy. Nothing seems to turn me on like a big cut dick. And yes, the personality of the guy I'm with matters more than that, but I'm just trying to understand why size matters in terms of guys, but not with a woman.
Any thoughts?
[post=260482]Quoted post[/post]​

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, breasts are not intregal in the sex act, but penises are. I've noticed from this site that gay/bi guys tend to prefer men in their own size bracket. Sadly we get lots of average size guys wanting to hook up with bigger ones, but most of the big guys prefer each other, from what I've seen. Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone, just a trend I've seen.

7.5 is well above average, by about 2"!! Don't be fooled even here- we have a membership of over 3000, but only about 300 ever post.

biguyinsocal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I completely agree. In my case, I have no interest in dating a guy or a deep emotional bond with him the way I do with women. I'm pretty much only turned on by his cock. I have no idea why that would be, but I just go with it.

joe22xxx: I don't think of myself as bi but I definitely find big dicks arousing for some reason. I've never had a "romantic" relationship with a guy but I do find myself wanting some intimacy with guys, but without the sexual part. I'm not sure this is making any sense. I have a sweet g/f with whom I have wonderful sex, and love-making. I've always been attracted to women, but at the same time would like to have better relationships with guys. Maybe it's some male bonding thing. I'm not sure. A deep emotional bond with a guy who I have a lot in common with sounds very cool to me, but I don't want to fuck him. Do others feel this way?

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by joe22xxx@Oct 21 2004, 06:41 PM
I don't think of myself as bi but I definitely find big dicks arousing for some reason. I've never had a "romantic" relationship with a guy but I do find myself wanting some intimacy with guys, but without the sexual part. I'm not sure this is making any sense. I have a sweet g/f with whom I have wonderful sex, and love-making. I've always been attracted to women, but at the same time would like to have better relationships with guys. Maybe it's some male bonding thing. I'm not sure. A deep emotional bond with a guy who I have a lot in common with sounds very cool to me, but I don't want to fuck him. Do others feel this way?
[post=260658]Quoted post[/post]​

While I feel the same as you, I have jacked off with guys, and in some cases that has made for a "special bond"

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Personally, I prefer the whole package on a woman. Or on a man, but I've never dated a man, just fantasized. But that's just me.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with something someone said prior--with women i look for the total package because this person i want to have a long and meaningful relationship with. But with a man i am just interested in sex--i dont want to 'play' house or anything like this. I want str8 sex with a man only so the bigger the cock the better.

I have found that hung men want size for size. I find that guys over 9'' want size for size also. I am 8x8 and shut out sometimes because 9'' wants 9'' and bigger. Hey, it is okay with me because like i tell some guys, for me it is about the dick not the face, not the body and not the age. When having sex with a man i am just interested in the cock.

With women i want it all and i search for it. Maybe that is just me.

:)

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 100% hetero...but I've never been turned on by another guy...where is the attraction? What would cause you to have this attraction?I'f it's butt sex then not just have your girl use a strap on? When ever I see a pic of any homosexual stuff(guys sucking cock, or even kissing, I get nausiated...how can homosexual stuff turn you guys on?

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Serj@Oct 23 2004, 07:09 PM
I'm 100% hetero...but I've never been turned on by another guy...where is the attraction? What would cause you to have this attraction?I'f it's butt sex then not just have your girl use a strap on? When ever I see a pic of any homosexual stuff(guys sucking cock, or even kissing, I get nausiated...how can homosexual stuff turn you guys on?
[post=260925]Quoted post[/post]​

You know i understand what you are saying...not all guys want to get fucked or fuck other guys (wondering if that is a sterotype thought about bi or gay men)...i like to get a really great blow job and only another guy can give it (not all but most)...also i like to suck cock every now and then....i go nowhere near rimming or anal sex (well, sometimes i do fuck a guy but it is rare and i dont like and/or dont want to get fucked)...i hope that enlightens you just a little.

To answer what is the attraction? For me it is the same as for women except that with guys i go for raw masculinity not fru fru stuff. Other than that it is ja'na ceit qua (spelling attrotious i know)! I love men and i love women.

disclaimer: new members always welcome!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Serj@Oct 23 2004, 07:09 PM
how can homosexual stuff turn you guys on?
[post=260925]Quoted post[/post]​

Because I am homosexual. Listen, I have nothing against heterosexuals ... I'm liberal that way, you know? You don't understand homosexuality because you're on the outside looking in; you're not really expected to understand. But we're living in a brave new world where differences must be respected. Just because there are people that are different from you doesn't mean that they are inferior to you. We're part of this human race as well, and we've come to realise that things will never get better for us as long as we hide in the closet. So you don't understand us; that doesn't mean that you shouldn't respect our right to exist unmolested. We just want to live our lives; that much isn't so hard to understand, is it?