size question

bigbust: ok i have a question about breast size. I am 15 years old (yes i know im supposed to be 18 sorry no harm done).
I am a size 36C bra/breasts. What i want to know is am i small, average or big for my age? answers please. thanks

O.K. Also my sister has 36A cups/breasts and my mom has 34A cups/breasts. The problem is they are both really jealous of: me, my aunt and my grandma (on my aunts side). ok my aunt and grandma both have size 38D cups/breasts and i have 36C breasts/cups as i have said (i dont know if thats big but i know compared to them it is). Well they both seemed to have liked me less since they started to grow any advice on how to make them less jealous?

-thanks

shadow: 36C at 15 years old is big if you ask me. Girls I see walking around at your ages are much smaller, even older girls are smaller than you are now. You are probably not done growing, so you might end up as big as your aunt and grandma.

It will be quite difficult to make them less jealous, they are both smaller than you and you will be even bigger when you get older. Don't talk to them about it, they'll get over it. ;)

Your mother and sister are probably not the only ones who are jealous. Girls in your class are probably also going to be jealous, because of your breast size. And be nice to the boys, don't "abuse" your chest, they can get very nervous because of it :D

swimguy_14: i think girls are gettin em earlier and earlier.

Flyguy66: C is big. no worries hun

and yea i agree swimguy, they are getting them early. my childhood friend had a b-cup in the 4th grade. D in 7th, now that we are 19, she's gotta E. so yea they sure are getting them early

Duo187: Speaking of getting them early, here the sohmores and freshman are stacked. On average their cup sizes are C and D respectivly. One here was a D cup in 7th grade, which I thought was really abnormal, she was 12 or 13. Now shes bordering on F. The women who move her from Florida though are a differnt story, they have more of a B rack. perhaps its something in our water...

ruscular: there's been alot of study being done about estrogen and how many of the toxin that already in our water that mimics estrogen. The biggest culprit of all of them are the pesticide thats being sprayed all over. So the truth is that they are getting bigger at a younger age. There is also toxin found in plastic container that also mimics estrogen. Fat tend to store toxins, that is why when you go on a diet you should try to lose the weight slowly instead of crashing. Fat can be a binding for toxins to protect the rest of body. Its may be one of the reason why so many toxins out there are estrogen enducing hormones.

I have 2 sister one flat chested and the other very big, and they got along very well. Well, maybe not all the time. It is normal for you at your age to be preoccupied by your breast size and other people reaction to it. I would have a talk with both your sister and your mom about it. Tell them how you feel, and also that you seem to notice that others around you behaving differently because of your breast size. Maybe they'll be more aware of how they behave around you. You have nothing to be ashame about this or think that your breast has cause this. Its more their problem not yours.

Most of this site is a support group for guys that have felt like being different from the norm because of thier penis. I think we understand the silliness of being petty over some one else body development.

Most parents are concern during this period of your life. When a young women develop her breast she will have discover her new found power of seduction over men. Get men to do things for them and so forth. "Have power will corrupt" is an old saying that often found to be true. "Having great power comes with great responsibility" a quote from spiderman movie, and trying to formulate what works for you in using that power is one aspect of your growing up. That is why being a teenager is the most awkward time of your life, so it would be very appropiate for you to talk to your folks about how you feel no matter how awkward it may sound.

If they dont want to talk about it, well maybe a teacher with big breast may offer you some advice. Sometimes it's the village that can raise a child if your own parents fail you. Parents cant always have the answer, so seek someone that you trust and seem helpfull.

bigbustedcousin2: darn :eek: ...thats very big for your age!!! sorry to hear about ur family.

ur grandma and aunt arent o bad themselves.. when ur full grown u may be like a e or even an f!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=ruscular link=board=women;num=1080354711;start=0#6 date=03/29/04 at 11:17:27]there's been alot of study being done about estrogen and how many of the toxin that already in our water that mimics estrogen. The biggest culprit of all of them are the pesticide thats being sprayed all over. [/quote]

I don't think they've proven any connection with industrial chemicals in the environment and higher estrogen levels in people. There are some studies that indicate that early puberty can be brought on in girls by obesity, and obesity is on the rise. Personally I don't think women are much bustier than in years past. Maybe an incremental rise from more overweight women and implants.

There are some investigations regarding low sperm counts, which may be related to agricultural chemicals. And then there's birth control pills. Most of the estrogen and progesterone in them doesn't get absorbed by the body (like most drugs) and some ends up in water supplies. Ditto with antibiotics.