Size Ranking Among Friends

D

deleted5199391

Well, in no way of consequence. Not like I eat first or anything like that. It is something we all joke about on occasion, and it's funny sometimes how and when it comes up, but it's just a silly thing we can all share in our friendship. After all, we all have one and no one gets to pick it, so what's the harm in sharing, comparing, and joking around about it?
That's good to hear. I feel the same. During holydays sometimes we made jokes about that and everyone had fun. I think that this also did lead to some hot moments in our couple (no sharing or such but just sexual tension).
I thinked that this could not be good for everyone, tho. Happy to see that you're good.

Reactions: Triasco

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are 5 of us in my immediate circle. We don’t sit around to see who is the biggest... The only reason I know their size is because we have been measured in order to attend Sex parties focused on men with large dicks..I guess I’m the smallest if u combine length and girth... The smallest in length is 8.5 inches (not me) but is over 7 in girth... We don’t sit around talking about dick or even joking for that matter....We may discuss how the festivities went with the person we fucked but that’s about it....

The only thing we do is refer each other to men/women (that we have fucked) that wants to be fucked by a big dick or let each other know of any parties being held around the city...What I don’t like is when women/men try to cause division between us...

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are 5 of us in my immediate circle. We don’t sit around to see who is the biggest... The only reason I know their size is because we have been measured in order to attend Sex parties focused on men with large dicks..I guess I’m the smallest if u combine length and girth... The smallest in length is 8.5 inches (not me) but is over 7 in girth... We don’t sit around talking about dick or even joking for that matter....We may discuss how the festivities went with the person we fucked but that’s about it....

The only thing we do is refer each other to men/women (that we have fucked) that wants to be fucked by a big dick or let each other know of any parties being held around the city...What I don’t like is when women/men try to cause division between us...

Sounds like a great club to be in, both the camaraderie and of course the shared experience of using your big dicks on those that crave them. ;)

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sounds like a great club to be in, both the camaraderie and of course the shared experience of using your big dicks on those that crave them. ;)

We aren’t a club... Just tops I have befriended over the years of attending sex parties/small sessions.if u count other guys from other cities we are about 50 strong .We have been very good friends for 10 years...It’s very common for us to have fucked the same person...if that is the case, we all let one another know what and when it happened

Reactions: WadWorshipper

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I just have the say that the odds of all 5 of you being 8.5” or greater in length is so ridiculous low that it’s incomprehensible but hell those parties do sound fun and I do know what you mean about women trying to create drama between friends with dick sizes.

Reactions: j325547

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just have the say that the odds of all 5 of you being 8.5” or greater in length is so ridiculous low that it’s incomprehensible but hell those parties do sound fun and I do know what you mean about women trying to create drama between friends with dick sizes.

LOL.. well since u live in a small state u wouldn’t see them ... Go to a large city and see what you will find... Your opinion has absolutely no affect on my reality...Worry about your dick and the sex or lack of you are getting and let me worry about mine

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL.. well since u live in a small state u wouldn’t see them ... Go to a large city and see what you will find... Your opinion has absolutely no affect on my reality...

Easy on the judgement there buddy, I didn’t say you lied I just stated the FACT that the possibility that all 5 in a group of friends having over 8.5” penis is ridiculous, unless your friendship was established because your all penis sizes because becoming friends randomly outside of that situation just isnt possible. The statistics don’t support that’s being possible, and that’s not opinions or believes that’s just facts.

For your information I do live in a big ass city, I don’t even live in the state that’s listed on my profile.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Easy on the judgement there buddy, I didn’t say you lied I just stated the FACT that the possibility that all 5 in a group of friends having over 8.5” penis is ridiculous, unless your friendship was established because your all penis sizes because becoming friends randomly outside of that situation just isnt possible. The statistics don’t support that’s being possible, and that’s not opinions or believes that’s just facts.

For your information I do live in a big ass city, I don’t even live in the state that’s listed on my profile.

If I recall u past judgement first .... I suggest u read my post before opening your mouth... I stated how I met these guys and over the time period I met them...If you have not been at sex parties/clubs then just sit back and say nothing unless u have a question... Nothing more nothing less... In addition don’t bring up stats that at its best is inconclusive and at its worse bullshit...

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I recall u past judgement first .... I suggest u read my post before opening your mouth... I stated how I met these guys and over the time period I met them...If you have not been at sex parties/clubs then just sit back and say nothing unless u have a question... Nothing more nothing less... In addition don’t bring up stats that at its best is inconclusive and at its worse bullshit...

Thank you I needed this laugh today. I do have a question for you if your packing what your packing why not post it? I’d gladly concede if you’d share a pic to actually back up your claims

Reactions: reuben36

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thank you I needed this laugh today. I do have a question for you if your packing what your packing why not post it? I’d gladly concede if you’d share a pic to actually back up your claims
I think the bigger laugh is u stating u have 8.3 inches which u clearly don’t .... Keep stretching lol

Nice that u posted but live in your truth as I live in mine... Nothing more lol

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the bigger laugh is u stating u have 8.3 inches which u clearly don’t .... Keep stretching lol

Nice that u posted but live in your truth as I live in mine... Nothing more lol

Your resorting to pathetic deflection technique now, by trying to flip the script onto me and my sized dick. I asked you a direct question, nothing more nothing less, why not post showing your size?

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I
Your resorting to pathetic deflection technique now, by trying to flip the script onto me and my sized dick. I asked you a direct question, nothing more nothing less, why not post showing your size?

To those that asked and I felt like showing it to I did...Why do u feel the point of lying about the size u clearly don’t have ?

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I

To those that asked and I felt like showing it to I did...Why do u feel the point of lying about the size u clearly don’t have ?

Lol I haven’t lied I just hit you with some facts and you’ve gotten your feelings hurt because someone actually called you on your BS. Facts don’t care about feelings so it’s best you keep it moving, there is section on here for you under stories and fantasies.

Reactions: reuben36

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lol I haven’t lied I just hit you with some facts and you’ve gotten your feelings hurt because someone actually called you on your BS. Facts don’t care about feelings so it’s best you keep it moving, there is section on here for you under stories and fantasies.

LOL.. I suggest u post in them.... Keep stretching.. Why should my feelings be hurt I’m enjoying a very active sex life not sitting at home stretching my dick praying for a miracle...U can’t deal infacts if you haven’t been anywhere or done anything with the exception of your home and with your hand ... Move along the grown ups are talking ..

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL.. I suggest u post in them.... Keep stretching.. Why should my feelings be hurt I’m enjoying a very active sex life not sitting at home stretching my dick praying for a miracle...U can’t deal infacts if you haven’t been anywhere or done anything with the exception of your home and with your hand ... Move along the grown ups are talking ..

Dude go back and read your own statements/ arguments as they’re just laughable, I’m done with you on this as I’m not going to continue to take away from the original posters request on the topic just to prove your lying from behind your keyboard as you claim I am LOL

Sorry @Triasco for derailing your thread I should have just let it go but I took the bait from this BS poster. My bad

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dude go back and read your own statements/ arguments as they’re just laughable, I’m done with you on this as I’m not going to continue to take away from the original posters request on the topic just to prove your lying from behind your keyboard as you claim I am LOL

Sorry @Triasco for derailing your thread I should have just let it go but I took the bait from this BS poster. My bad

I think u called it quits because your lack of attempt at having wit... Stay in your small lane (mentally and dick size).Triasco I apologize that this small man talking about shit he knows nothing about...

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

I think u called it quits because your lack of attempt at having wit... Triasco I apologize that this small man talking about shit he knows nothing about...

I appreciate the sentiment.