Size Ranking Among Friends

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Everyone knew the best man at my wedding was the biggest of our friends. Everyone thought I was second for the longest time (long story there), not that I claimed to be.

But one time in our 30s 4 of us were lined up hard and word for out that i was the smallest.

D

deleted3995701

I've never been the biggest in my old friend circle. I think the biggest dude was around 7 and the smallest was maybe 3 fully boned. I'm in the middle with a solid thick 6.

I'm not even sure if I've seen a real life 'big' dick. My bud who's around 7 has a fairly thin unit and the dudes with chodes are stubby.

Reactions: Triasco

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have done formal comparisons, but have spent enough time naked with most of my male friends, that we certainly know what each others' penises look like, at least when soft. I'm about 3" soft, so most of my friends tend to be bigger. I'm also among the least modest and have zero inhibitions about my friends seeing that I have a smaller dick than them

O

Outofbrooklyn

I think my friend group is above average, 2 are 6.5inches and me and my other friend are 7.5 inches, but I've only seen one I'm real life.

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah def compared with friends in college etc. no ac in the dorms so often used to chill in just underwear so you can sort of tell by bulges too

Reactions: SpruceMoose

Dutch Uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen most of my closest friends naked. There's no such thing as a ranking order (or judgement even), but I'm aware that my cock is bigger than average. I got 2 VERY hung friends and 1 friend with a pretty tiny dick. I believe the others all have average-sized cocks.

8inchPole

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve seen most of my friends naked and they have seen me. They admit I’m the biggest. 3 of them did a measure contest with me in college when we were drunk and a bit cocky. My good friend was pretty confident in his 7”. But I had him beat.

cockboiii

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
I don't know, I imagine soft is all most guys have to go on. I've certainly received quite a bit of attention from my soft size alone in Army showers.

I'm not trying to be mean - but you don't look that big that you'd get a lot of attention in the showers. I see bigger every day in the showers.

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
I had an unwanted “size ranking” with three of my best friends when we were on holiday in senior highschool.

The four of us decided to go on a wellness-weekend. We booked two rooms, one where the two brothers stayed in and one where the other friend and me stayed in.

We knew eachother for almost a year and ever since there was this rumor that the guy who stayed in my room had a big dick. Well, I kinda always wanted to see it, but I didn’t expect too much, as many people considered my cock, which is at 8inches, as big too.

However, on the first night in our hotel we went to bed. My friend was 5’9”, slim, tanned and always slept with baggy boxers that were tailored almost to the half of his upper leg.
In the morning he woke up, got out of bed, turned to me and asked something but I couldn’t answer because I had to stare at his boxershorts. Or should i say, even below them? Because his dick was hanging out!

,,Sorry, quite hard to keep that all inside”, he said as he tucked it in very fast. It must have been enormous. I wanted to see more of it.

After dinner I asked wether the boys wanted to go to the sauna. We agreed, got our bathing shorts, went to the SPA and saw a sign that said: nudist area only. Shit. I was afraid they’d all want to go back to our rooms as we didn’t know eachother for too long, but thankfully the two brothers almost instantly took off their shorts and revealed their penises. Well they were quite... ...small, even though the dick of the younger brother was thick. They were likely 3.5” long....I pulled my shorts down, revealing my flaccid 5.5 incher and then my roommate followed. I looked at the brothers faces, staring at his cock. Then I also looked at it and couldn’t believe my eyes! It was hanging halfway to his knee!!! It must have been 7.5” long! FLACCID! Also it had incredible girth, well i guess i would have barely been able to close my hands around it.

We went in the sauna where the brothers and me just sat down, as my roommate laid down on the benches fully stretching out his manlyhood. First he kept his prick on his stomach but after a while he moved it over so it hung down between his wide spread legs. It even touched the bench!

,,DUDE, you’re HUGE!”, the younger brother said in a shy voice.

The donkey dicked friend sat up, looked at him and said:,, Thank you, now u know why there are rumors! It’s 10.25” when it’s full”

Suddenly the thick cocked brother got hard and tried to cover it with his hands. But the three of us already saw what happened.

,,What’s that? U wanna compare?”, my roommate said as he stood up and went over to the brothers. Luckily we were the only ones in the spa as it was a small hotel and the spa would be closing in a few minutes anyways. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The younger brother was fully erect and not even half as long as my flaccid roommate!

,,Now watch”, he said as he grabbed his huge dick and stroke it a few times. It was an incredible sight. He couldn’t close his hand around his massive prick that looked way bigger than 10”... it must have been over 7” in girth... after that we all went to the shower and jerked each other off.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When my old friends and I were in our 20s we used to run trains on girls in our area or have fuck parties. MFM or MFMF sessions were pretty much a go on Friday and Saturday nights we were all horny and hungry for pussy.

Our peer group was about 7 guys deep and every one had decent size. I'm about the 3rd biggest, the two bigger than me one is really long (dude is 6'7), so long that he used to get a laugh out of having girls suck his dick from behind, and the other had the thickest dick out of us, he's uncut and ridiculously girthy and girls had trouble taking him regularly. I wouldn't want a dick that big, but he's married now with 3 kids so I'm sure his wife is quite pleased lol

Those days were a ton of fun
My friends and I in college knew our rank. We had a core group of five guys who were all on the soccer team together. We all saw each other naked all the time in showers and the locker room, and half of us lived together in some permutations at various times. So we had seen each other in various states and all knew where we stacked, hard and soft. I was second largest of us, but our one buddy Jeramy had a third leg, and had me beat. We all knew each other’s size, and generally joked about it if we were drunk or shooting the shit.

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’m by far the smallest in my group. There are a couple who are well hung when flaccid (5 inches or so), and a couple who are smallish (around 3 inches flaccid) but as I generally ‘hang’ at about an inch, and thin too, I am very noticeably the odd one out. As I’m a confident guy and don’t mind people seeing my tiny size, it has never been an issue or caused any awkwardness, just a little friendly ribbing.

Reactions: deleted18464931