Size really matters to me !

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But don't you see? That's how they sneak in with the rest of the humans. Just you wait and see. You'll thank me one day. I tell you.......

:drags Chuck off in a tight fitting white canvas coat:

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Everbody, My name is Cheyenne :) I am new to this site. I did a new member intro lastnight. Everyone on here seems to be so cool ! I am having lots of fun so far. Actually I feel like I am in heaven now seeing all this :) most girls dont really know there are so many well endowed guys out there ! Most guys are just average which is fine ,but more than average is even better :) Also..... My girlfriends and I have wondered about all those penis size pills/surgery out there for the guys ! Is that stuff for real ? :)

Hey Cheyenne, welcome to the site. The people here are cool and if you have questions they'll help you out. I don't come to this site every day or anthing but when I stop by it's interesting and fun. I also think you're not alone in liking larger than average. My experience is not every woman likes it but overall I think my size has helped me not hurt me (I'm 8X5.5). Some women just sorta like it and then some are real size queens that I think probably would only have sex with a hung guy because they say it doesn't feel the same. Hey that's OK if not every woman likes it, I'll stick to the ones that do!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Everbody, My name is Cheyenne :smile: I am new to this site. I did a new member intro lastnight. Everyone on here seems to be so cool ! I am having lots of fun so far. Actually I feel like I am in heaven now seeing all this :smile: most girls dont really know there are so many well endowed guys out there ! Most guys are just average which is fine ,but more than average is even better.:eek:

She's just flattering you guys. She just want you for your dick. She is going to break your heart and your dick too. :smile: (Note: an interesting factoid about Invisibleman: His father originally wanted to name him Cheyenne after an old "shoot 'em up" western movie character named Cheyenne McAdams. His mother laughed at him thinking he wasn't serious. HE WAS SERIOUS!!! Mama gave me her name except it is the male version...Hehehe.:smile: And, no I am not this girl named Cheyenne on LPSG. I am and always will be Invisibleman. Love ya, beyotches. )

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I know cock when I smell it."

"Yeah shes gotta be a dude seems to good to be true"

"My thoughts exactly."

"Hey Guys ! I also wanna fill you in on something :) I have tons of really cute girlfriends that are helping me with a new project I am about finished with ! I have a super hot and cool product I will offer on my new website :) Its all kinda top secret right now. It will be finished next month sometime :) I really want you all to support it and also help me get the word out in the area you live in. I hope we have some marketing gurus out here :)"

"Im real Baby !! You have nothing to worry about here :) I dont have time for BullShit :("

Or could it be the ever opportunistic Mons Venus strippers with yet another tired rendition of a "Girls Gone Wild" house cam ? One things for sure, it took all of 4 pages of posts to go from "welcome the new fresh meat hottie" to "late night sex infomercial material" ?

I'll have to agree with Northeastniner there!! Cheyenne you go Girl!!!

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well Santa... ya lyin fat ass bullshittin muhfucka... not even a fuckin lump of coal. I have waited for your triflin stank ass to climb down the fire escape with a bag of goods for the last fuckin time... I thought I smelled breakfast with all this meat cookin up in here, so I came to find that sausage. This some fucked up trans bullshit - only dick I find is one I wasn't lookin for. You KNOW you need a ass whuppin! I hope you get bum rushed by the Easter Bunny & the Tooth Fairy and I hope thay take turns on that big jigglin ass with strap ons. Fuck THIS noise. I was dreamin bout Jersey & e'ry thang...

Oh wait - get the fuck outta here - was I sposed to be a good boy? Well shit...

B_Cheyenne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I still love all the few haters that are giving me a hard time :) I knew I might get a few people that would be mean to me. I guess thats just life ! I am a tough girl :) I can handle it ! I still love all you guys no matter what ......:) Love, Cheyenne

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I still love all the few haters that are giving me a hard time :) I knew I might get a few people that would be mean to me. I guess thats just life ! I am a tough girl :) I can handle it ! I still love all you guys no matter what ......:) Love, Cheyenne

No, you have a few people who are smart enough to know you are a man pretending to be a woman.

Trust me: cock and pussy smell NOTHING alike.

Aloha Cheyenne. o/

Here's some free kicks on the house :)

*serves out champage cocktails in a talented display of theatrics*