Size really matters to me !

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Guys ! I also wanna fill you in on something :) I have tons of really cute girlfriends that are helping me with a new project I am about finished with ! I have a super hot and cool product I will offer on my new website :) Its all kinda top secret right now. It will be finished next month sometime :) I really want you all to support it and also help me get the word out in the area you live in. I hope we have some marketing gurus out here :)

Oh golly gee. Cheyenne sounds (and looks) so delicious and hot. I just don't want my evil suspicious side to come out.

Tampa, Florida is to dancers and the sex industry as Ohio is to the birthplace of aviation. Where Ohio gave us Orville, Wilbur and Neil Armstrong, Tampa gave us the Mon Venus, Joe Redner and the infamous 24 hr. Sorority Girls Webcam that made national news. To my knowledge none of the girls ever took a single class at the University of South Florida or even Hillsborough Community College. Tampa is ground zero for dancers agents as well.

Now Cheyenne and her cute girlfriends, who seem equally cute and bi-sexual as she, could be simply full of lust and estrogen and looking for a few good (well-endowed) men. But I just have the feeling that Cheyenne could be something a wee bit more. What could that be?

She could be a Carnal Counselor but most female sexual advisors seem to run the way of aging Jewish grandmothers like Ruth Westheimer and her younger (equally unattractive) prodigees such as Amy Levine. And the name Cheyenne doesn't have that Ivy League cache. Cheyennes, along with Tawnys, Bridgets, Bambis and Sugars all choose a different career path. No, I am really looking forward to whatever super hot and cool product Cheyenne and her friends are cooking up on their boffo new website. Whatever it is I'm sure it includes a credit card and paypal payment option. :rolleyes:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh come on... I knew after the first few posts... I had alterior motives:rolleyes:

Still... I've been a bad boy, and my stocking remains devoid of skulls... (bone<r>s, masons, or whatever you may call them, that is)

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there solid proof that he/she was'nt who she said, needed, or can someone be banned out of suspicion?

arty

Just Browsing
Media
My husbands size matters to me he is huge I can not imagine a small cock inside me sorry it is not for viewing its for my eyes only.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there solid proof that he/she was'nt who she said, needed, or can someone be banned out of suspicion?

It was beyond obvious that this was a man. The women on this site never bring that type of attention to themselves (with two notable exceptions).

The Moderator Teams takes banning very seriously. We never ban someone based on suspicion alone. Moreover, we never ban someone for lying about their gender. So, even though this was a man, that is not why he was banned. Truthfullness is hard to police.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll vouch for what Lex has said. We don't ban people just because they claim to be the "wrong gender". We have a small number of trans members, and it'd be very difficult to enforce a clear-cut rule that allowed (for example) legitimate pre-op transsexuals and disallowed men posing as women to get their jollies.

On the other hand, we have stated rules in the TOS that fakers often cross: you can't have more than one account on here, you can't falsify your DOB, you can't harass other members, etc. Cheyenne has the dubious distinction of having been the first account disposed of by the new moderating crew -- who did an outstanding job of investigating and discussing the case and coming to a thorough and efficient decision. *applause to the new crew!*

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was beyond obvious that this was a man. The women on this site never bring that type of attention to themselves (with two notable exceptions).

I don't doubt this for a second. But the notable exceptions were why I thought, based on the info on this thread, it was possibly legit. I was just wondering. Thanks for the response

&#8220;My only regret about being gay is that I repressed it for so long. I surrendered my youth to the people I feared when I could have been out there loving someone. Don&#8217;t make that mistake yourself. Life&#8217;s too damn short.&#8221;
&#8211;Armistead Maupin

Totally off topic, but that's a great bit of advice. God, I wish I had followed that, however I'd likely be dead now if I had, being the age I was living in greater NY. Guys my age got burned on the free love thing.