Size References in Movies

CardiffDillon: Alec Baldwin's character in Married to the Mob is called Frankie 'The Cucumber' Di Marco, and not because of his fondness for salad:)

I guess we're going to leave 'Boogie Nights' out of this list...LOL

cheers,

Dillon

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=CardiffDillon link=board=meetgreet;num=1049944301;start=12#20 date=04/11/03 at 23:15:30]
I guess we're going to leave 'Boogie Nights' out of this list...LOL [/quote]

:eek: I can't believe nobody mentioned Boogie Nights before this! Dirk Diggler's 13" was a major component of the plot!

da_blissmachine: they put Tom Hanks' dick in a hot dog bun? How did they do that, cut it off?

Donk: [quote author=da_blissmachine link=board=meetgreet;num=1049944301;start=12#22 date=04/12/03 at 11:48:23]they put Tom Hanks' dick in a hot dog bun?  How did they do that, cut it off?[/quote]

No. Tom Hanks starred in the movie as the groom-to-be. The bride-to-be and the other women in the wedding party go to a male strip club on the night of the bachelor party. Some of the guys bribe a stripper/waiter called "Nick the Dick" to place his "wiener"--while still attached--in a hot dog bun placed on a tray and serve it to the girls' table. The bride's mother (grandmother?) sees the "hot dog" and says "Is that the footlong?" Nick replies "and then some." :)

AnonyMs: and in the last Austin Powers movie, there was a scene where Michael Caine asks Mini-Me to show him his stuff... and then says something like, "oh you are a tri-pod, aren't you little man?" Mini-Me just smiles and nods.

Alligator_Jack: pretty much any movie that ewan mcgregor is in, i remember specifically mulin rouge, the girl mentions how hes a big boy, and john leguizamo says he has a huge talent

Donk: Almost forgot this one (as the movie was rather forgettable). In "Bedazzled", the Devil grants Brendan Fraser's wish to be a huge basketball star, but he discovers that he is cursed with a "teeny weeny winky". So, in his next wish, he specifies that he wants to be "big--but not 'practical joke' big." After his next transformation he is shown "adjusting himself" in his pants in a gesture that is familiar to many of us.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1049944301;start=24#24 date=04/12/03 at 17:04:39]and in the last Austin Powers movie, there was a scene where Michael Caine asks Mini-Me to show him his stuff...  and then says something like, "oh you are a tri-pod, aren't you little man?"  Mini-Me just smiles and nods.[/quote]

Speaking of Austin Powers, in the original one, he has a vacuum pump and - when he tells the woman "This ain't my bag" - a book Austin Powers' Guide to Penis Enlargement: Yeah, This is my Bag or something like that.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
In Anger Management, Adam Sandler's character has some issues with the size of the former boyfriend (Allen Covent) of his girlfriend (Marisa Tomei.)

Sandler reluctantly stands next to Covent at a urinal and glances over at his crotch.  Sandler looks shocked and Covent  proudly says, "Oh yeah." Sandler says congratulations to him, while a fishing video playing above them states, "That is a big one."

Sandler, when talking about baseball with his girlfriend, sarcastically states that he guesses that Tomei likes foot-long hot dogs. He then states that he saw a glance of Covent's "thing" and then wonders if he grew up near a nuclear power plant. He then asks if that used to scare Tomei, but she says she never saw it since she didn't sleep with him. She then asks if it's huge and he says that it's actually petite, like it belongs on a baby and he probably got a lot of snickers in the locker room. She says that Sandler must then feel pretty good about himself and he says that he's in the top 18 of 20 men.

Sandler's Anger Management Counselor (Jack Nicholson) notices the large bulge in Covent's pants, as does a nearby cat. Later, Nicholson states that there's quite a basket on him and questions whether Sandler wants Tomei hanging around with a guy "who looks as though he could satisfy a blue whale."

Sandler angrily tells Covent that he's the biggest "d*ck" in the world, and Covent smugly replies that it's not the biggest in the world, but it's definitely the biggest in the room.

Pecker

mindseye: Now that the taboo about joking about penis size in TV/movies has been broken, there's an awful lot of it lately.

Last night, I saw four different penis size jokes -- three in the same show.

• On Mad TV, Michael McDonald, playing "Dr. Phil" interviewed a man and then pronounced his problem was that "I have the freakishly large penis and you don't."
  • Then, on Saturday Night Live, Tina Fey called her Weekend Update co-anchor Jimmy "Tiny Penis" Fallon
  • Later on that show, Chris Kattan, playing Buddy Evans introduced a guest by saying that his penis was the only thing smaller than his paycheck.
  • Finally (and this is still SNL), in a parody of the movie "Phone Booth", host Ray Romano answers a pay phone only to hear the voice on the other end threaten to kill him unless he steps outside the booth and shows the world how small his penis is.

*shrug* Maybe in a decade or so, the jokes will wear thin, and give way to serious discussion. Who knows, maybe by 2010, we'll see LPSG-TV on cable! ;)

awellhungboi: [quote author=mindseye link=board=meetgreet;num=1049944301;start=24#29 date=04/13/03 at 17:19:09]

Who knows, maybe by 2010, we'll see LPSG-TV on cable!  ;)  
[/quote]

. . . but only if you have widescreen! :D

Dickprint: In the movie "major league" there are at least 2 scenes that show the tall black player (the one who say prayers to a lil doll, so he can hit a curveball) in the lockerroom wearing only a supporter, and he is filling it out quite nicely.

On another note, I enjoy watching movies made before 1988, you see quite a few more bulges due to the fashion, designer jeans etc. however the 70's blaxplotation movies are the best. Its almost guarranteed to see some guys bulge going from his zipper to his pocket or just hanging down his leg.

Reactions: tybrys3

H8Monga: Pecker... THANKS FOR RUINING THE MOVIE!!!!  IT JUST CAME OUT!!!!    :eek::mad:

mindseye, I wonder how people see past those jokes and see anything positive in them or how I since I have this hang up can feel good about myself when it's obvious being unhung is something to laugh at or shameful... I see how some small guys get off on humiliation... that is their way of making a negative a positive... whatever floats their boats I guess but that is the ultimate form of giving in...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1049944301;start=24#32 date=04/13/03 at 21:53:43]Pecker... THANKS FOR RUINING THE MOVIE!!!!  IT JUST CAME OUT!!!!    :eek::mad:
[/quote]

Hapi, I'm so sorry I've spoiled the movie for you. Others of us, however, tend to appreciate a movie for its plot and character development, rather than its penis jokes.

Don't be so defensive, buddy. Lighten up and laugh a little. It makes the dick bigger.

;)

Pecker

mortis: In regards to Austin Powers in Goldmember and Mini-Me's not so mini member, I remember that during the credits, Britney Spears asks Mini-Me if 'it' was true, and he shruggs his shoulders and nods...Then she gives him her phone number...I didn't think that did a whole lot for her 'I'm a virgin' image, but it was intended to be funny I guess...

I watched Sex & The City a couple of days ago, and in the episode where one guy had one of his testicles removed and felt like less of a man because of it, he was whinging to his friend (the chick with red hair...Miranda I think her name is on the show), and she assures him that girls dont care about a guys' balls, they only care about 'arms...and eyes...and a big dick'
-Hardly the only big dick reference on that show, but worth mentioning nonetheless...

Steve26: Check out the short video clip at the site below. I think this is the most creative large penis I've ever seen! Wouldn't recommend trying this at home, though ... is it just me, or does all that flailing around look mighty painful??

Steve ;)

http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2427201

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=mortis link=board=meetgreet;num=1049944301;start=24#34 date=04/14/03 at 06:09:22]I didn't think that did a whole lot for her 'I'm a virgin' image, but it was intended to be funny I guess...[/quote]

Wait...Britney Spears has an 'I'm a virgin' image? I thought she was going for 'barely legal'.

two_fister: ...I just remembered another movie, "The Ladies Man"
with Tim Medows. there's a part at the end where his character "Leon Phelps" is about to get it on with Tiffany Amber Thesian, they however are interupted by a bunch of guys who are looking for Leon, because he been with all of their wives......anyway they bust in and he stands up naked, and they all gasp when they see what he got down below...he just smiles....then one guys says"my wife had that!" ...Leon just smiles and says "yeah, yeah see did"

jda01: Hey, have any of y'all seen Baseketball (the movie that the creators of Southpark made)? There's a scene in that movie when Matt Stone and Trey Parker are in the lockerroom naked and Yasmine Bleeth walks in to yell at both of them. When they turn around to look her in the face, you see flesh colored blurs that swing down near their ankles while they're turning. Then you see her with that wide-mouthed 'Oh my God!!!' look on her face and she can't take her eyes away from their crotches. :D