Size References in Movies

Dickprint: [quote author=Zot57 link=board=meetgreet;num=1049944301;start=48#58 date=05/09/03 at 09:17:43]

Here in the US, Family Guy  is on the Cartoon Network, most
nights at 11:30pm.   The episode you are talking about is
named "And The Weiner Is", and if anyone would like to
see it, it's scheduled to be shown again a week from
this coming Sunday, May 18 2003, at 11:30pm.

-- Erik
[/quote]

Thanx for the episode info. I will be sure to tape it this time, b/c some of those scenes are right out of someone's life who is jealous of someone having a much bigger dick than them.

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=moboy126 link=board=meetgreet;num=1049944301;start=48#56 date=04/26/03 at 17:03:45]Tim Robbins is hung, there is a movie, in which he comes out of a tub filled with mud and you can see it, but you can't see it and it was hanging low![/quote]

The movie is called "The Player". It's a good movie, and
I liked the soundtrack so much that I bought the CD.

-- Erik

pacman: How about the openeing scene in the origional "Godfather." Santino's wife is shown at a table full of women holding her two hands close together to depict a man's size. She slowly widens the distance between her hands to reveal a huge size, as the ladies, who are held spellbound begin to laugh and giggle. She then turns around to see if Sonny is watching but he isn't and we realize he's probably off using it on some other woman.

"Sonny was a bad Don, rest in peace..."

Vito Corleone.

blo-gasm: What about "Anger Management"? There's one guy (Adam Sandler's girlfriend's best friend) who they keep hinting at has a massive dick...

H8Monga: [quote author=Zot57 link=board=meetgreet;num=1049944301;start=48#58 date=05/09/03 at 09:17:43]

Here in the US, Family Guy  is on the Cartoon Network, most
nights at 11:30pm.   The episode you are talking about is
named "And The Weiner Is", and if anyone would like to
see it, it's scheduled to be shown again a week from
this coming Sunday, May 18 2003, at 11:30pm.

-- Erik
[/quote]

Family Guy was one of the best shows Fox has ever had. I'm still disappointed with their cancelling it, Undeclared, and Futurama. I recently bought the first and second seasons of Family Guy even though I have every aired episode on tape. I can't wait for the third season to come out in September and they better have commentary on "And the Weiner Is."

Hell, they should just continue the series on DVD.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Dickprint link=board=meetgreet;num=1049944301;start=60#60 date=05/09/03 at 23:45:50]

Thanx for the episode info. I will be sure to tape it this time, b/c some of those scenes are right out of someone's life who is jealous of someone having a much bigger dick than them.[/quote]

There was also an episode of Lupin III which had them going to a nudist camp. Lupin wants to go, but the other guy (whose name I forget) says something about him being a horny teen. Then Lupin makes a joke about his manhood, so he says "Are you kidding? It was my resemblence to Dillinger that inspired me to pursue this career!"

H8Monga: I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but a Simpsons episode where Homer and Bart were trying to set Ned Flanders up with a woman by sending a video collage to a dating service showed Ned in the shower and they had to block out his penis and it nearly touched the floor.

Swammer21: i have one...
in the movie election, chris klein refers to his large penis when praying to god towards the end of the movie.

hawl: Mortis, this is a great topic. If you hadn't brought it up, I would have. I'm familiar with a lot of the references that have been mentioned, two of the best being the Ally McBeal one and hot Leah Lail in Denial (which is otherwise forgettable, I just think she's great to see in anything). One recent one is in Van Wilder. The title character is accidentally seen nude by Tara Reid (who looks scorching throughout the movie). She gives a classic, approving, "omigod" look. In Greg Araki's otherwise pretty nowhere Nowhere, hottie Natasha Gregson Wagner plays a girl who is dating an obnoxious biker. When someone asks why she puts up with him, someone gives the classic "hands-wide" gesture. There is a speedy sex scene between them. I like Cynthia Stevenson, and in Live Nude Girls she briefly, off-handedly discusses some fantasy about David Cassidy and his huge penis. In "Cruel Intentions 2" the main male character is twice caught in the shower by chicks, including some super-hot twins who insist on sharing the shower. They say great stuff like "pass the loofa", "down, boy", and "you splooged". At least one chick says "I'm impressed", and I think the general vibe is that he's hung. If I come across any new ones I'll post them. One which isn't arousing but is pretty (ahem) lengthy is in "Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll". I haven't seen it in a while but Eric Bogosian devotes an entire monologue (out of about 6) to playing a character whose entire raison d'etre appears to be "I'm ...ENDOWED". As I recall, he has nothing else going for him, but feels on top of the world, saying he scoffs at guys like bankers, who are desperately trying to "compensate".

H8Monga: *misquoting*
Lisa: The moon! It's so big!
[forget the name of the boy]: Heck that ain't nothing. It's not even full.

gigantikok: I think his name was Nelson, although it's been awhile since i've seen the Simpsons.

H8Monga: Nah it wasn't Nelson... I could have reviewed the tape (I tape each episode) but I was lazy... whatever his name was he was voiced by Jonathan Taylor Thomas... boy at the ranch...

neyophoenix: not so much a reference but good nonetheless

i think it was the first Cocoon movie w/ Steve Guttenburg. he was on a boat with smallest tight blue shorts (i love the 80's) and he was sporting an eye-catching bulge

Liberty9.5: ...and then there was an episode of a TV show with Leah Thompson where she played a cartoonist (I forget the name of the show). Her somewhat insecure current boyfriend meets her former b/f, a studly type from Italy (that she never slept with but the new b/f didn't know that).

The American bf challenges the Italian to racketball and finally bets him. Then they head into the showers. I remember a scene where they are both talking, towels wrapped around their waists. After a brief dialogue, the Italian removes his towel, says bye and walks away to the shower. The look on the American bf and a nearby lockerroom attendant says it all as they star downwards, mouths open.

Then the attendant says, "What the hell was THAT? Who IS that guy?"

"My girl's former boyfriend."

"I hope you're rich, buddy."

throb919: Liberty--the show was "Caroline in the City" and I remember it for the whole circumcision-themed show with the same boyfriend (who got circumcised then-and-there as an adult). Wonder if that was the most penis-obsessed sitcom in US TV history...? (Just who was the writer anyway...?)

jjdov26: As far as I've heard, that old WB show OFF CENTRE
was the most penis-talk oriented show on TV.

I never watched it myself, but I heard they did a complete circumcision themed episode as well.

Basically it was a show about a group of post-college guys sharing an appartment. They talked about size and women a lot and in the circumcision episode teased one of their buddies so bad about his hood that he almost had it cut off even tho his was already in his 20s.

Did they ever discuss the actual character's sizes on the show? Like which friend was the biggest? Any fans of the show, let us know.

Tullebukk3000: A show that often gets mentioned when talking about size is Sex and the City. I must admit I haven't watched ALL the episodes, but lately I have watched quite a few reruns and I don't really see why this show is so "bad" when it comes to size talk.. Except for a few minor comments I can't remember anything at all. If anyone is a fan of the seires; Are there some early episodes that had size as the main theme or something like that?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I remember watching an episode of "Sex in the City" season two featuring a well-endowed man. Carrie's boyfriend is called Mr. Big and the writers made a ploy of this fellow, naming him "Mr. Too Big" in the introduction. Samantha beds him, is incredibly excited about his endowment (of course), but when it comes time to have sex, it's too big for her to handle. She subsequently admits defeat.

But in all honesty, the guy cast for the role plays the part as the typically insensitive male with a big dick. Hiking her leg up toward the ceiling and maintaining a (sickeningly) macho swagger, he says that he'll go slow with not so much an attentive gesture but rather this cocky ass smirk. (You might remember the actor from a bit part he played on Aaron Spelling's "Melrose Place;" he was Jake's brother, Bobby.)

[shrug]

Score another loss for the guys who are packing a lot but know how to work it, I guess.

TragicWhiteKnight: jjdov: Good luck finding an 'Off Centre' fan...it'd be easier to find a 'Manimal' fan :) I have seen a couple of episodes, but none of them talked about size - Eugene Levy's character described the main character's as "perfectly normal".

'Coupling' is probably the most penis-focused sitcom I can think of - it only takes 2 episodes before becoming a plotline.

And another typical "ex-boyfriend has large penis to make another character envious" is in 'Three To Tango' [the cock is question is nicknamed the 'Ponderoza', for unfunny reasons]

Tullebukk3000: Ok, thanks DeeBlackThorne

I guess I should take my last statement back since the two last episodes I saw where partly about Samantha dating some guy that was way too small for her.. Boy was she unhappy.