Size References in Movies

H8Monga: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1049944301;start=80#98 date=11/03/03 at 18:01:35]Of course this thread has spread to include tv... and I just saw another show with size as a theme.

Anyone see tonight's Still Standing?  

Monday, November 3, 8:30PM ET/PT "Still Our Little Boy"

When the overwhelming scent of Brian's cologne exposes that fact that he has been skipping showers at school, Brian reluctantly explains to Bill that he feels self-conscious in the locker room due to a significant difference between him and the other boys. Bill attempts to help Brian deal with his insecurities in the locker room until he realizes what the big issue is.
(above from http://www.cbs.com/primetime/still_standing/ )

If you haven't seen it on the west coast, I'm giving you a heads up and I'll post again in a few hours.  It's a good  episode.
[/quote]

I wrote down some quotes from the episode, the best I could.

Bill, trying to console Brian, tells him it's not a competition in the lockerroom. "There's always gonna be a guy swingin' a bigger bat."

Brian - "But why does it have to be me?"

Then Bill gets all happy.

Brian reminds him he said it's not a competition and Bill interrupts saying, "Unless you're the winner my boy!"

It was a good episode. The first one of the season since I had power back that I didn't tape. I'll get it in rerun.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gosh, and to think last night looking over the tv schedule I eliminated "Still Standing" b/c I had never heard of it. I'll know better next week, thanks to LPSG's Donk and Hapi Papi!

H8Monga: I don't think it'll be an issue in upcoming episodes, but who knows. I like the show anyway.

Donk: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1049944301;start=100#103 date=11/04/03 at 12:59:17]Gosh, and to think last night looking over the tv schedule I eliminated "Still Standing" b/c I had never heard of it.  I'll know better next week, thanks to LPSG's Donk and Hapi Papi![/quote]

Don't thank me. I never heard of the show till Hapi posted about it and I still have never seen the show. It actually doesn't sound like the type of show I would care for. Though I would be curious to see that episode just to see how a network TV show deals with such an issue.

dickboy: also On a show called the nanny the son in the show goes to a new school and he has to shower after gym.
but he shy around the other boys because they are so much bigger than him.

H8Monga: Well we could see that one coming... man I'm being mean... :D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I never watch "Friends" but I've seen a short vid on the internet from the show where one of the girls is talking to the guys and gals about the "tip of thumb to tip of index finger" measurement for penis length.

Naturally the audience is hysterically laughing (one of the reasons I don't watch sitcoms) while everybody sits around looking at the length of their stretched thumb and finger.

Then one of the guys looks frustrated, as if the distance isn't long enough, and asks "Can I use both thumbs?"

inquiringmind: I  have five memorable references from my Dvd/video collection...

SHAFT  ( the remake) with Samuel L.Jackson. It was early in the movie and Shaft was at his favorite bar after coming from a crime scene. A lusciously exotic Afro-Asian woman bartender calls out to him in a husky, deep voice, (mind I may not get it exactly but I am going to try)   "Heh, Shaft! Are you comin' over to my place to night?" He says, Well, tell me what you want... Is it the LD (Long D....) or do you just want to be held?" She says . "Well, damn... I want the LD  and I want to be held!" To which he replies to her and one of his barroom buddies marveling at his smoothness, " It's my duty to please that booty!" To which they leave the bar arm in arm.  

Love and Basketball - ( the movie is broken down into quarters)
In the first quarter, Omar Epps and Ms.Nathan have just discovered that they both have scholarships to USC. One thing leads to another and the two cross the line from childhood friends to lovers. In that very tender scene  as they sit on her bed, she removes her clothing first and he looks on approvingly. He barechested, then removes his pants and shorts. Her response is to look at his face, look at his crotch, and in total wonder edging on fright, back up to his face. He smiles sheepishly and shakes his head to the affirmative. (Thats all they has to say...)  

In the second quarter, at school they are playing strip basketball in his room. As more and more clothing is removed they both become decidedly bold. In her final triumph,  she says to him with her back turned , after making a successful shot which renders him naked ,Un, huh, So where's the D? (refering to defense)He says "Here it is!"  She turns around, looks down and smiles. "She says, "I won.Iwon.I won!" he says nuzzling  her neck ,"I wanted you to..."  

Spike Lee's School Daze - In this particular scene, the Greeks are having a stepshow as part of the Homecoming activities. The Gammas and the renegade Afro centrists who they hate come to a show down on the floor. After mocking the Gamma  step routine, the renegades led by Dap ( played by a young Laurence Fishburne) begin a pseudo step with these words, while simulating self pleasuring, " Ooh ,Aah, Daddy Long stroke, Ooh Aah, Daddy long stroke, You can't smoke it,  aah, Daddy long stroke, You can't choke it, aah, Daddy long stroke,etc. " 

Spike Lee's Jungle Fever - Flipper Purify(Wesley Snipes) has just cheated on his wife and there is hell to pay. His wife and her friends, are having a war council on their living room. After talking about all the things they hate about men, then they talk about what they do like, and one woman says that she wants a man with a big ZULU d... , swingin' down to his knees..." I guess she said it all!

Inquiring mind        

mortis: Two of the chicks from the TV show Son of the Beach were on Wild On! the other day, when they were touring The California Coast. One was the blonde from the show, 'BJ Cummings' I believe her name is. The other was a negro with large breasts.

So these two girls were rollerblading around the Cali coast and they're looking for sights they find amusing. They come up to a manequinn of a male, which is naked except for its underpants featuring the American flag...They both point out that they 'like' the underpants he's wearing...The manequinn obviously has no bulge...

The negro looks like she's about to pull off his underpants to prove this, but then she turns to the camera and says 'He doesn't look like he'd be too much fun...He has really small feet.'

Wild On, which tours the world to find the best parties, becomes repetitive and tiring after one or two episodes, but there seems to be a dick size reference in almost every episode, usually by drunk girls being 'interviewed' at parties...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, among the ones that I remember was in All the right moves with Tom Cruise, and if you look when he and Lea Thompson's Character are getting ready to do the nasty, you can see part of his dick even in the silhouette. Another was in The Terminator when Arnold in the opening shot, he walks up to the punks and you can't help but see his package. No wonder Maria always looks like she can't walk straight somedays!

In recent years, one that made no effort of concealment was in Wild Things  When Kevin Bacon's character at the end was showering, he turned around, and damn, if he wasn't hung!

Speaking of Mel Brooks, any of you remember YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN? Well, in it, there are various inferences. One was when Gene Wilder and Marty Feldman and Teri Garr were at the breakfast table discussing Victor Von Frankenstein's notes. After a few moments talking about how the electricity hypertrophied body parts, Inga,(Played by Teri Garr) Says, "He must've had an enormous Schvonstucher."

Later on in the film, when Madelyn Kahn's character is captured by the monster, and they're alone in the cave,
her eyes widen and she says "woof."  :eek:to the sight of the monster's own monster. She then goes into a chorus of," Oh, Sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you."

Oh, incidently, for all those in the eastern europe regions, did I get the spelling right in the young frankenstein thing?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I saw Kevin Bacon showing it all in "Wild Thing", MASSIVE, and if he wasn't sporting a semi, he's sure hung. Have you seen Arnold's nude picture made years ago when he was in top physical condition. His was disappointing small in the pic. Maybe it's a grower, I hope so!

Luke

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is one of the shots I was mentioning, but the one I was really referring to was in The Terminator where you get a full frontal of Arnold in the scene where he walks up to the punks to get their clothes. If you watch it on tape, you'll get what I mean. ;)

roedhunt: I was going to mention Young Frankenstein too!
Another Mel Brooks movie is History of the World part one. In the Roman day scene Madiline Kawn (sp?) is the queen..who is absolutely hilarious! In one scene, she must choose which guards to be in the orgy. She sings as she points (and looks) at each guys penis. "Yes, no, no, yes, yes, no, no, no, yes.. wait a minute... YEEEEEESSSSSS!!! Hysterical! The look on the two women are priceless.

Another movie is George of the Jungle, when he's naked and the woman says, "Now I know why the call him king of the jungle!"

Then there's Earth Girls Are Easy, where Geena Davis and Jeff Goldblum are in the bedroom. She says, "I don't even know if we're physically compatible. That would be a big problem." She then looks off-screen to naked Jeff, and her eyes bulge and says, "NO problem..."

And finally, Exit To Eden with Dan Acroyd. He get his physical and the doctor says, "that's a good boy. Or should I say BIG boy." Then, in the rest of the movie, women continually refer to him as big boy and smile.

That's all I can think of so far....

nacard01: Other then that movie with Mark Wahlberg Boogie Nights I can't say as I can ever attest to seeing anything about size in any other movie well except for Trick where JP Pitoc gets the nickname "Beercan".

Nate

feared: van wilder

cue black guy trying to smoke up with what looks like a huge bong..

the indian fella says 'WHERE'D YOU GET THAT?' he says 'from under your bed, why?'

'thats no bong, thats for my schlong!'

'wait. you mean, i had my lips on your cock pump? OH DAMN!'

leoboy63: Anyone watch the "Hebrew Hammer" on Comedy Central? There are many references to his size in this comedy about a Jewish super-hero. Even his own mother comments on it to a lady friend.

At one point, he sleeps with this lady and when she unzips his pants to go down on him, she exclaims, "Shabbat Shalom!" Which actually means good sabbath, but who's keeping track.

He also stands on the bed, after they have sex, in some blue bikini briefs and shows a considerable package.