size-related comments in the throes of passion

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Question for all: What's the wildest, hottest, and/or most surprising comment or compliment anyone's ever made about or related to your size in the throes of passion?

DW blew my mind earlier tonight, yelling out, "Thank you GOD for Patrick's big dick!!!" as things were reaching a crescendo. She's most always vocal & loud at the height of passion, but that one was certainly new. I mean, gee, who knew my cock was a religious experience? :eek: :wink:

Anyway, it got me thinking about other things that you guys may have heard. The "best reaction" thread has been a lot of fun; it'd be interesting to read everyone's stories regarding this question.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pretty standard stuff, i suppose..."you're so fucking big," "keep fucking me with that huge hard cock," etc. i think if i ever got a comment like yours, i'd have to slow down to keep from cumming right there and then. lol!

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll never forget being told, "you've got the biggest cock I've ever seen." I'm not all that large...but she was 5' tall and $105 soaking wet. Miss her nasty mouth. Current girl has indicated such but she isn't as vocal about it.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I'm quite average, at least I think, in both length and width. I did have one guy tell me, "Yeah fuck me with that fat Italian tool!" That gave me more motivation, and I was surprised.... LOL! Really, I do fall in the average category but, large is in the eye of the beholder. Oh, and one guy I dated told me he had a hard time sucking me because I was too big for his mouth. He had a big enough mouth, in my opinion. But, it kind of made me proud for some reason when I'd hear him gag....

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
other than normal things like "fuck me with that big monster" or things like that, the one that has really turned me on is when I have been told to take it easy or back off a little because I am hurting their cervix! then I know I have them totally filled!

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had one girl i brought home from a bar scream "I dont even think horses are this fucking big!" afterwards i asked her if she was going to put me back in the stable for the night. lol

Yeah.

I'm sure it was more like a tin of Altoids that was Photoshopped to look like a stable :rolleyes:

Seriously, how long is this charade going to go on?

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the first time I ever did an ex GF doggy style she was getting close and I started thrusting more deeply and she said (gasped) "careful baby, you're hurting me, i'm not used to your big dick"

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
A girl I was fucking one time told me afterwards, "You tore me up", It just sort of stuck in my mind, Thats been about 25 years ago.

Just my 2 cents, J.

Dolittle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hadn't been with an ex for about ten years and the first thing she said was "I missed your cock" . That made me feel different.

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah.

I'm sure it was more like a tin of Altoids that was Photoshopped to look like a stable :rolleyes:

Seriously, how long is this charade going to go on?
NSX, Finally someone who noticed about Just Joe. For the record, those photos are photoshoped BUT their foundation is actually ME. I have so many people photoshop my dick on websites it is terrible. I do not know what proof I could give except for my word. I am Itailian and true Italian his word is his bond.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile::cool:
ok...like your post... however, makes me kinda jealous
all my ex-ole lady would say when I crawled in bed was DAMN!:eek:
...and I been feeling like I was in hell every since:biggrin1::biggrin1:

But seriously...good for you...the good reactions like you got is always good for our ego and penis rewards!:wink::tongue: