SIZE REQ. TO JOIN LPSG?

meaty: JUST JOINED LPSG.ORG. I'M NOT EXTREMELY HUNG-7/12 IN ERECT. AM I TOO SMALL FOR THIS LEAGUE? WISH I WERE AS BIG SOME I'VE READ ABOUT HERE... BUT I HAVE HAD SOME OF SAME PROBLEMS OTHERS HAVE HERE:HARD TO FIND UNDIES WITH A DECENT POUCH,PARTNERS WORRIED ABOUT GETTING "HURT" BY MY PENIS,HITTING THE CERVIX,ETC. SO I DO FEEL I'VE FOUND A SUPPORT GROUP,BUT I DON'T HAVE COCK/BALLS THAT WILL LAND ME IN A VIDEO OR MAG ANYTIME SOON...THOUGHTS PLEASE!! THANKS...

Pappy

Media
Welcome Meaty! Everyone is welcome to join because everyone has questions and as far as I know there's not a size requirement. This is a support group, although there are some that join to drool over the pics in the galleries. You'll find a great bunch of people here with varying views on any given topic. You'll also find some resident idiots and jerks, you'll just have to ignore them, but for the most part the advice given is on the money.

Again welcome and enjoy your visit.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No size requirements on joining LPSG, but maybe we should make a size requirement on typing in the LPSG. Please dont's speak in all caps. It's considered shouting in the nerd world of the Internet.

suaige: bout the same as me, no worries mate. hope you find us helpful.

txpoloboy69: Welcome Meaty. I'm not near as big as most of the others on here, but I enjoy the conversations and support I get to read. Enjoy...and once again welcome.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The old, original LPSG put it very well: The Large Penis Support Group is open to everyone who has, is affected by, or is interested in large penes. If you fall in one or more of those three categories, you are most welcome ... but even more so if you turn off your Caps Lock! ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Carolina@Aug 13 2004, 12:42 PM
No size requirements on joining LPSG, but maybe we should make a size requirement on typing in the LPSG. Please dont's speak in all caps. It's considered shouting in the nerd world of the Internet.
Oh, that reminds me of a guy who posted in all caps on usenet: I said he was a CAPS poster, a Cowardly Abusive Preposterous Spammer.

meaty: Thanks,guys for welcoming me to lpsg. I'm very new to this and had no clue that all caps is a bad thing!! Sorry... again thanks for making me feel comfortable & I appreciate your honesty... :) :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, there are worse things than ALL CAPS. The worst thing to do on the net is cross-post or multi-post.