Size Ridicule - LPSG vs Measurection - Equal???

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Ahem.

You are all posting your erect size. How many of you have actually been seen with an erection by those who would ridicule you?

Let's get real, guys. A man's softie is what we're talking about here, isn't it?

I was a very late bloomer but due to the unusual thickness of my penis in its natural state and a low-hanging ballsac I was never ridiculed even before I matured.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Ahem.

You are all posting your erect size. How many of you have actually been seen with an erection by those who would ridicule you?

Let's get real, guys. A man's softie is what we're talking about here, isn't it?

I was a very late bloomer but due to the unusual thickness of my penis in its natural state and a low-hanging ballsac I was never ridiculed even before I matured.

No, I had erect size in mind. For instance, some small guys have been told they are small by women and at times it was intended as in insult. Often it doesn't happen until the breakup, but that is not the only situation in which I've heard of it happening.

However, you bring up a good point. Size ridicule is size ridicule, so whether it was flaccid or erect, I'm thinking both apply to this topic.

Dakota36dd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I would say I've been much more envied by men, not really rediculed. But, women have been a different matter. I used to work as a male entertainer for many years...and one female dancer (who I really had a "crush" on) let me know right off the bat that I didn't stand a chance with her...the first thing she said to me was..."You'd split in me half with that thing"...also, another said " You don't expect to get my mouth around that, do you...?" So being "big" has its advatages in the locker room, but not necessarily in the bedroom

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see the name calling being worse for small guys. Name calling doesn't really have an effect on me. I mean I was called 'brown dick' and other silly stuff. But I don't think that's as bad as 'needle dick' or other things.

Maybe the frequency of name calling is the same for average as above average guys but I think the damage and sting is much worse for smaller guys.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I had erect size in mind. For instance, some small guys have been told they are small by women and at times it was intended as in insult. Often it doesn't happen until the breakup, but that is not the only situation in which I've heard of it happening.

However, you bring up a good point. Size ridicule is size ridicule, so whether it was flaccid or erect, I'm thinking both apply to this topic.

If yor goal is to find out who has been ridiculed as a result of this type of situation, you are not going to get an honest answer. I had one woman in my past that thought I was great. Commented how big I was and she loved it. Well one day she says she wants to move in with me. I come back to her a week later and say I'm not ready. Suddenly I find this 8 page dear John letter and of the plethora of things she downs me for, yep, I had a "teeny penis".

Yes, I have my hangups about my size, but I know this was utter bullshit since same insulter comes back a week later, apologizes, proceeds to go for the pants and is promptly told, "Sorry, this ride is closed."

Women can be viscious and when you have a woman scorned, her goal is to hit where it hurts and in her mind, the cock is the best way to accomplish that.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A LPSG member posted that many big dick guys have been ridiculed. I read the post and then I commented that perhaps a small percentage of big guys have been, but average penis size guys have had it happen more often, and small penis size guys much more often.

Another LPSG member followed my post and stated that I was incorrect. That guys with big dicks have been ridiculed just as often.

Please post your penis size and whether you have been ridiculed or not.

I'm not a member of measurection, but have thought about joining just to get their response to this.
:redface: = YES ...ridicule... as in making fun of, laughter by joking about having a larger dick... I have and deal with.
I may have even been one of the ones who say some of us larger guys get ridiculed just as often as maybe smaller guys in comparison.
I know I do, with an 8 incher (soft) a 10+ when full erected...grith of 5-6.5 inches round...no joke!
Wish I had a dollar for the comments I've heard made about my dick size.:wink:
I've even approached to do pron and model just my dick for magazines and ads.
I don't...but it's all good anyway if people get off lookin at my dick:cool:
I aint mad about it or the comments sometimes made.
Question: What is "measurection":confused: A website:confused: Never heard of it.
Feel free to PM me to inform me.
Thx for asking....enjoy!:smile:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can see the name calling being worse for small guys. Name calling doesn't really have an effect on me. I mean I was called 'brown dick' and other silly stuff. But I don't think that's as bad as 'needle dick' or other things.

Maybe the frequency of name calling is the same for average as above average guys but I think the damage and sting is much worse for smaller guys.

I agree that it's probably taken as being worse by smaller guys.

agswin10

Experimental Member
Media
i am a legit 8x6 (please see my new measuring pic I just posted), and I havenot been "ridiculed". Though, I did receive lots of teasing when I was in high school, but that was good natured... and a major turn on.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've received comments, often humorous, on my size, but never anything hurful. But then, I never showed myself naked in front of other guys until I was in college, so I was not vulnerable at the age at which guys are most likely to say cruel things.

smalltool

Experimental Member
Media
i wonder if ridicule for being large vs. for being small are really in the same league. in the gay world, if you're large you've already got an advantage over small guys who are usually passed over routinely.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I joined Measurection several years ago and, for awhile anyway, got along fine. I was even asked to become a moderator over there. (I declined).

I dunno. I never deliberately "flaunted my wares" (although I DID register my dimensions when I signed up). My posts for the most part down-played being bigger. Instead, I tried to convey THE OTHER SIDE of being large...the challenges in everyday life, etc.. I wanted the average or smaller guys to realize they didn't have life too bad NOT being big. Some Measurection members appreciated what I said. Some apparently didn't.

My comments must have (finally) wore thin. I started getting flamed and flamed pretty significantly by some of THEIR moderators, one in particular.

So, I just backed off from that point.

Oh, I still visit over there.

But I seldom post responses to their chit chat.

You can probably save me from having to go to the trouble of joining and posting this topic at Measurection. I think the vast majority of small guys there would find it ridiculous that some here are saying big guys go through the same amount of ridicule as they have. Am I correct? I'm very interested in what you have to say.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can probably save me from having to go to the trouble of joining and posting this topic at Measurection. I think the vast majority of small guys there would find it ridiculous that some here are saying big guys go through the same amount of ridicule as they have. Am I correct? I'm very interested in what you have to say.

I don't belong there, but I have read a lot at Measurection. The smaller guys are always going to envy the bigger guys. Most smaller guys think the big guys "have it made" and want to bigger themselves. Most would laugh at the idea of big guys being ridiculed. "penis inferiority complex" is a very bad, and very powerful thing...

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I don't belong there, but I have read a lot at Measurection. The smaller guys are always going to envy the bigger guys. Most smaller guys think the big guys "have it made" and want to bigger themselves. Most would laugh at the idea of big guys being ridiculed. "penis inferiority complex" is a very bad, and very powerful thing...

note to superlarge: What viking1 said! ...........Sooooo very well. :wink:

bnd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahem.

Good call. I'm a true grower. Soft, I'm about 4.5 inches, and while that isn't small, it sure ain't the 8 inches it grows to while hard. Most of the 'ridicule' that I've had had been through word of mouth that just spread, as gossip generally does. I had a girlfriend once who just couldn't keep her mouth shut for the life of her (in more ways than one :wink:). Thus, my friends all know roughly what my size is.

Henryclan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm on the small side, about 4" hard, and I was ridiculed twice when I was younger. Once by a woman I was dating in college (this ended the dating) and another by a woman a few years later. After a certain age the teasing by women seemed to stop but I still get an occasional chuckle by someone next to me in the men's room when the see me soft. It's not really ridicule and no comments are made, just occassional chuckles.

I'm way past the age of worrying about what other people think so it doesn't really bother me anymore.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In college, the guys in my dorm called me "Torp" (short for torpedo). Hated it at first, but took it in stride and got used to it.

But here's a copy of an earlier post of mine:

But one time I bottomed for a guy who really turned the tables on me. When he was doing me, he called me limp dick-- said my big dick was just a spare car part-- said I wasn't man enough to deserve a big dick. And I wasn't man enough to satisfy my gf, but he could do it.
This guy was about 5'10, beefy 190 lbs, avg 7in, military guy. BUT HE WAS SMALLER THAN ME!! I'm 6'5, 218 lbs, 9.25 thick base/tapered head. And there I was with my big hairy legs and size 14 feet in the air listening to this guy bark orders. As it turned out, that was "his thing": making bi, masculine guys bitch out.

No one ever talked to me like that, and it took me to a new place. After the initial shock, I just let him go wherever he wanted with it. It was nice not having to do all the work for change. We had sex several times. Each one got more intense.