Size Ridicule - LPSG vs Measurection - Equal???

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yup, I've been made fun of, mostly when I was a teenager and everyone made fun of everybody for pretty much anything. But, this weekend at the beach I was coming out of the water and passed a couple walking along the waters edge and the guy pointed at my package and said something I couldn't quite hear, like "blah blah blah his size" and his lady friend sort of gawked for a second. Later the same night I was going into a restaurant and a bunch of bored teenage girls and one guy were also having a conversation and pointing and giggling in my crotch direction (we were all waiting for our tables to be ready in a hectic setting...) I definitely wear tight jeans and show a bit and sometimes when I'm out of my element (the city) I forget that it might be an unusual thing in conservative suburbs (like Margate, NJ). I'm also a pretty short, small guy so I often wonder if that has anything to do with it. All in all, moments of ridicule and momentary self-consciousness are worth the benefits! ;)

B_bforestlake2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a 28in cock. I always get made fun of! Haha j/k. I like how the majority of guys exaggerate the size of their dick. If you want to know your true size measure it on the top from the beginning to the tip. You'll be surprised how long you really are compared to how long you think you are.

samba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8.75" No ridiculing. No one has seen it unless I was going to do something to them with it.

somohomo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i always had a lot of attention when in high school but once you get into the real world there's not any problems with what's going on down there.

average guys tried to pick on me in H.S. because i was larger than them i have a 7" soft one that is quite difficult to hide and especially back then when we had to wear short gym shorts . . that's the only time i remember being ridiculed.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
not really ridiculed but I'm pretty much not allowed to be depressed or pissed off any more now that my dad knows. He's always like "what have you got to complain about, your good looking, intelligent and have a big dick" which really doesn't help because then you just feel worst for being grumpy.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
At 8 inches I've not been ridiculed, but given a touch of praise. though when I starting having sex with women, I was told i was very large. By what they had encountered previously.

There have been a couple of women that I could not properly fit into, so there's a bell curve for vaginal entry. Some women like them small if they fit just right.

IchWill69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haven't been ridiculed, but I do get tired of guys checking me out all the time in locker rooms or bathrooms...that stuff gets pretty old for a straight guy and I would imagine that even gay men would grow tired of it.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I like being naked but in the locker room it makes you really uncomfortable if someone is obviously looking at you, fair does if it's subtle but it's not fair if they're just staring. Right now I'm not showering at the gym I'm walking home and having a bath because I live near gym but that's because I'm into baths at the moment.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not really ridiculed but I'm pretty much not allowed to be depressed or pissed off any more now that my dad knows. He's always like "what have you got to complain about, your good looking, intelligent and have a big dick" which really doesn't help because then you just feel worst for being grumpy.

State of mind has very little to do with what we've got. Physical, or material.

Depression and anger know no bounds. Believe me, I really do know first hand...

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A LPSG member posted that many big dick guys have been ridiculed. I read the post and then I commented that perhaps a small percentage of big guys have been, but average penis size guys have had it happen more often, and small penis size guys much more often.

Another LPSG member followed my post and stated that I was incorrect. That guys with big dicks have been ridiculed just as often.

Please post your penis size and whether you have been ridiculed or not.

I'm not a member of measurection, but have thought about joining just to get their response to this.

8.5 Inches, 7 inches circumference. Not ridiculed, but teased on hell of a lot

nico61

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first gf told me I am to small for her. We were both 18.
I am 6"x5". Statistics say I am avarage but I know that almost every woman prefers bigger ones.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first gf told me I am to small for her. We were both 18.
I am 6"x5". Statistics say I am avarage but I know that almost every woman prefers bigger ones.

Welcome to the world of being average. That's what it's like in our excessive,
overblown, info overloaded, vain, and repressed modern society. It will only get worse.

When and why, did average become small, and unacceptable? That's whats wrong with society today, too much vanity and excess.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, you are speaking of this instead of knowing what women really want.. :) women are married , have bf's ... and almost all of them have an average size male as their husband or bf... because thats what the world is compose of.. :) so what is all the fuzz about..? don't make more excuses and experience life.. dick size matters little in this world. Or you can bother all ur life still knowing it wont change.. just live free!

thats for u viking... think about more than 50% of guys are smaller than you and they are happy... i mean they have never ever search in google "penis size" why? because they are in god relationships.. the more you bother about it, the more of it comes.

BruiserMN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
8.5" x 6" - Ridiculed a bit about my size.

The main difference between Measurection and LPSG, other than the small penis/big penis thing, is that the problems they have are based in insecurity. I think the problems larger men face are more of a functional nature (potentially being uncomfortable for the people we're with, not being able to fully penetrate them, and so on), and the ridicule we may have faced was more because of jealousy that actually being made fun of. I may be wrong for many others, but this is how it is from my perspective.

I'm actually pretty good friends with the founder of Measurection, and we have had conversations about this. He's a great guy, and Measurection really is a nice little community (no pun intended). A lot of the members there don't accept me, and that's fine. It's their prerogative. But many do, and I've made a lot of friends there. It's just unfortunate that people will so openly dislike someone because their penis is larger than theirs, yet complain about being treated unfairly by society because they're small. That's pretty hypocritical.

It's all about insecurity and basing self worth on penis size. I'm not more of a man because I have a large penis. I'm simply confident with who I am.

I happen to think some of the bitter people who may hate me because I'm bigger than they are, and think that men with a larger penis have it made & have no need for a "support group", are more arrogant than I ever have been.

Arrogance is thinking you're the best, or making fun of people because they're different. The same types of things many of the members of Measurection were victims of.

Confidence is knowing strengths, but also understanding (and working on) your weaknesses.

Confidence isn't grown out of bitterness.

I really wish they could focus on more than what they're focusing on, but there's no telling a lot of them. Especially when I'm told I can't possibly understand what they're going through.

Funny. But they know enough about my situation to tell me I shouldn't need a community for my issues. :dunno:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, you are speaking of this instead of knowing what women really want.. :) women are married , have bf's ... and almost all of them have an average size male as their husband or bf... because thats what the world is compose of.. :) so what is all the fuzz about..? don't make more excuses and experience life.. dick size matters little in this world. Or you can bother all ur life still knowing it wont change.. just live free!

thats for u viking... think about more than 50% of guys are smaller than you and they are happy... i mean they have never ever search in google "penis size" why? because they are in god relationships.. the more you bother about it, the more of it comes.

Actually, I agree with you Andyo. I was just stating why we have the perception of small and average that we do. The spread of misinformation is the main reason. It will only get worse. Nobody is trying to make it get better.

The main difference between Measurection and LPSG, other than the small penis/big penis thing, is that the problems they have are based in insecurity. I think the problems larger men face are more of a functional nature (potentially being uncomfortable for the people we're with, not being able to fully penetrate them, and so on), and the ridicule we may have faced was more because of jealousy that actually being made fun of. I may be wrong for many others, but this is how it is from my perspective.

I'm actually pretty good friends with the founder of Measurection, and we have had conversations about this. He's a great guy, and Measurection really is a nice little community (no pun intended). A lot of the members there don't accept me, and that's fine. It's their prerogative. But many do, and I've made a lot of friends there. It's just unfortunate that people will so openly dislike someone because their penis is larger than theirs, yet complain about being treated unfairly by society because they're small. That's pretty hypocritical.

It's all about insecurity and basing self worth on penis size. I'm not more of a man because I have a large penis. I'm simply confident with who I am.

I happen to think some of the bitter people who may hate me because I'm bigger than they are, and think that men with a larger penis have it made & have no need for a "support group", are more arrogant than I ever have been.

Arrogance is thinking you're the best, or making fun of people because they're different. The same types of things many of the members of Measurection were victims of.

Exactly! I have said something similar on here before and nobody even paid any attention to it at all. You are exactly right, in this observation.

Dinky7X7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7" X 7", uncut and NO! I've never had a complaint from man or women. Seems it the thickness that pleases more than length.