Size Ridicule - LPSG vs Measurection - Equal???

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A LPSG member posted that many big dick guys have been ridiculed. I read the post and then I commented that perhaps a small percentage of big guys have been, but average penis size guys have had it happen more often, and small penis size guys much more often.

Another LPSG member followed my post and stated that I was incorrect. That guys with big dicks have been ridiculed just as often.

Please post your penis size and whether you have been ridiculed or not.

I'm not a member of measurection, but have thought about joining just to get their response to this.

A translation would be nice.

I only speak English.

Oh, and 4 x 2 (times 2) - I figured you wanted my dick measurement from the replies recieved of those who did understand your rant.

Ridiculed often, but never due to my penis.

Icebergdon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A LPSG member posted that many big dick guys have been ridiculed. I read the post and then I commented that perhaps a small percentage of big guys have been, but average penis size guys have had it happen more often, and small penis size guys much more often.

Another LPSG member followed my post and stated that I was incorrect. That guys with big dicks have been ridiculed just as often.

Please post your penis size and whether you have been ridiculed or not.

I'm not a member of measurection, but have thought about joining just to get their response to this.

I'm a little chubby (few extra Lbs) and I have a 7.5extra thick.. No complaints..(No bad ones, just ur penis head is hugh!)

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
9 1/4 x 6 1/4-
and I HAVE been ridiculed about it-
Not for anyt lack of size, mind you, but thiose "slip up " moments, like getting out of a swimming pool or lake and my erection is sticking (a) Straight up out of my shorts, (b) hanging out of my swim-trunks leg, or (c)just bolt upright straining agains those selfsame shorts.

To be honest, I think thoes that HAVE ridiculed me were doing it more out of spite thsn in jest.

Oh well... what can ya do ???

LOL, this is so hot! Why couldn't I have been there when you surfaced from that pool?:tongue: Ridiculing you would have been the LAST thing I would have done, more like admiring, fantasizing and praising! Your gallery is stunning, stud.

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been riduculed a few times. The most common is to be called a pindick. I guess because my penis is not very thick.

Coolbill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never ridiculed but told I was 'just average' like there was something wrong with that. I've never heard of any guy being ridiculed for having a bid dick as most people are impressed by it and curious about it trying to sneak peaks at the urinal.