Size seems to be a probem...

9plus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello All!
I'm very new here and need a very important question answered. I'm a straight, divorced, male of polynesian descent. I'm 40 years of age. Well! Here's my question.
My penis size is 9.75"(length) by 7.50"(around) erect. The last four women that i've wanted to have intercourse with have told me "Oh! i'm sorry but i'm scared", "Whoa! it's going to be too painful", etc., etc.. I've always been gentle with ALL the women i've had sex with always aims to please a women 1st. I'm very frustrated! It's hard to be a good sport when there putting their clothes on with my penis in my hand, AGAIN! Is it just a stroke of bad luck, penis too big, or am i overeacting.:confused:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Aloha!
You don't have to look very hard to find women who would GLADLY wrap their legs around you and take you balls deep. Be honest and up front with them about your size and you'll be amazed. Many women are looking for just what you've got and can't find it. I believe it's all about sexual compatibility. And patience. And foreplay. And lube.
Mahalo Nui Loa,
Sorc

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
You don't have to look very hard to find women who would GLADLY wrap their legs around you and take you balls deep.
Seriously? I can't help thinking that I certainly would if I were him.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Spladle said:
Can't be. I live in Texas, and I've yet to come across any loose women.
Sit down and learn. A pussy doesn't have to be loose to take a huge cock. We've had many threads on this so I won't expand at length but I'll tell you this; there are PLENTY of size queens looking for a big cock like the one attached to the OP. It doesn't necessarily have to be a size queen either...just someone willing and able to take what he has to offer.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Sit down and learn. A pussy doesn't have to be loose to take a huge cock. We've had many threads on this so I won't expand at length but I'll tell you this; there are PLENTY of size queens looking for a big cock like the one attached to the OP. It doesn't necessarily have to be a size queen either...just someone willing and able to take what he has to offer.
You may be right. I guess I've always just felt like the girls I was with couldn't take much more without possibly dying. Well, except for this one girl. She was pretty loose and deep. She prolly coulda.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hung Muscle said:
Splades, I don't know about the ladies, but my experience with men in Dallas suggests otherwise. Today's my last day in big D so I'll do a bit more research and report back.
You're in Dallas???

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
9Plus--I think that a woman being tense and anxious may lessen her ability to enjoy your size. This also holds true in male-male sex. It will be important that you have lots of foreplay to get her excited, relaxed and loose and use lots of lube (which is also the case in MM sex).

Sorceror--so happy to see your eyes again, handsome! Welcome back.

HungMuscle
--We expect a FULLY detailed report!

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
9Plus, you've been married and I assume your ex-wife had sex with you. So, you know that it's possible to find women who can handle oversized cocks.

There is a lot of great information here about how women deal with and learn to love xxl dicks.