Size+Shape+Skill=Aaahhh!

bignuncut4me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
While I proudly claim my status as an unrepentent "Size Queen", I wonder if others here have a particular preference for the shape of the massive member. Honestly, I never gave it much thought until I experienced the most elegantly curved shaft topped with a spectacular "helmet head". Normally, I have to "top" to cum from penetration alone, but "Mr Curvy" hits the spot from any angle. I also credit him for not falling into the lazy lover rut that sometimes afflicts well-endowed men. Seemingly, one (big) size fits better than others.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy a downward curve. It's absolute torture on your G-spot when you're getting fucked from behind.

Oh yes :tongue: . And of course that slight upward curve is lovely for hitting my g-spot in missionary. G spot, G spot, G spot! :biggrin1: :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hard, thick, uncut, up curve angle would be nice...and head the match the thickness of the shaft nice too, plus balls that I can feel banging while banging..mmm...and of course animalistic passion in a sensua hungry man that knows how to grab and keep hands all over the place...aha! and the raw communications going on between us...keep moving dont stop...

Hmmm....I'm already living the situation right now...:cool:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and of course animalistic passion in a sensua hungry man that knows how to grab and keep hands all over the place...aha! and the raw communications going on between us...keep moving dont stop...

You and me both :tongue: . And I'm with you on the "keep moving don't stop" part :biggrin1: . A guy could have the perfect cock but if it gets tired right when I'm getting warmed up, :mad: :eek: . I do love me a long laster!

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of hands moving. A thing I sometimes do when she's on top is tease her earlobes with my hands while sucking on a nipple. If you use her earlobes to control her movements it can be a subtle, powerful, power exchange even with her on top.

The ears are very sensitive and share nerve paths with the clit. So, be gentle with the ears, but be sensual and powerful too.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of hands moving. A thing I sometimes do when she's on top is tease her earlobes with my hands while sucking on a nipple. If you use her earlobes to control her movements it can be a subtle, powerful, power exchange even with her on top.

The ears are very sensitive and share nerve paths with the clit. So, be gentle with the ears, but be sensual and powerful too.

Sounds a bit silly but worth a try. You never know what you'll find here.

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds a bit silly but worth a try. You never know what you'll find here.

Hey, it's no "finger in the ass", but then again, what is? LOL...it's just something different. A different way to control her movements and I doubt it's any kind of major move, but it goes well with brushing her hair out of her face and that kind of loving thing.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I like my cocks to be not to thick, dead straight and pretty veiny. Finding my g-spot seems to be a bit allusive to hit i am a fan of plently of veins on a cock for good clit stim..

I guess liking straight cocks puts me in a minority :rolleyes:

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I proudly claim my status as an unrepentent "Size Queen", I wonder if others here have a particular preference for the shape of the massive member. Honestly, I never gave it much thought until I experienced the most elegantly curved shaft topped with a spectacular "helmet head". Normally, I have to "top" to cum from penetration alone, but "Mr Curvy" hits the spot from any angle. I also credit him for not falling into the lazy lover rut that sometimes afflicts well-endowed men. Seemingly, one (big) size fits better than others.

How about posting a pix?:eek:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess liking straight cocks puts me in a minority :rolleyes:

i don't think so. my cock is pretty straight on and every girl i've been with has loved it. most of them have said it's a fairly perfect size...long enough to fill them up without feeling like they're getting punched in the gut, thick enough to stretch them out but not too much and straight enough to work from any position. they HAVE complained it's not ideal for blowjobs, but i guess you can't have everything. they have noted, however, that while the size is a nice bonus, it's really the skill that's key and essential.

and that the oral sex is excellent too, but that's neither here nor there. :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i don't think so. my cock is pretty straight on and every girl i've been with has loved it. most of them have said it's a fairly perfect size...long enough to fill them up without feeling like they're getting punched in the gut, thick enough to stretch them out but not too much and straight enough to work from any position. they HAVE complained it's not ideal for blowjobs, but i guess you can't have everything. they have noted, however, that while the size is a nice bonus, it's really the skill that's key and essential.

and that the oral sex is excellent too, but that's neither here nor there. :tongue:

Hold it hold it..Reverend to me you have not a str8 cock ...well, the shaft is str8 but when you become erect it makes an angle and this is this angle I'm talking about...dont know about others meaning of angle...

I may use word 'curvy' for cocks that are not shaft str8....have no ideia the right words descriptions for cocks tendencies...:shrug:

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
Hard, thick, uncut, up curve angle would be nice...and head the match the thickness of the shaft nice too, plus balls that I can feel banging while banging..mmm...and of course animalistic passion in a sensua hungry man that knows how to grab and keep hands all over the place...aha! and the raw communications going on between us...keep moving dont stop...

5 out of 6 ain't bad right ?

:smile: