size soft v hard ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by biggus69, Nov 15, 2007.

1. biggus69

biggus69 New Member

Albums:
    All,

Something that's always surprised those who've know me "well" is the relative size of my penis soft v hard.

Soft, it can be completely shrivelled much of time, wrinkled skin buried in my pubes! But, hard it's a ok 20cm x 15cm. Definitly a grower, not a show'r...

There have been times when, even "experienced" women have noticeably blinked twice with a "where did that come from" look on there face! Once a Thai massage girl jumped off the table when I turned over, lol..... But she was very petite...

Any of you boys and girls out there have a similar experience? In fact is there anything much one can do to "improve" the flacid size?

Gus

2. johnnyack

johnnyack New Member

length 4-6 soft 8 hard. girth ranges from 4.5 and 6 soft and 5 2/3 hard, just under six with a cock ring

3. johnnyack

johnnyack New Member

and so the dangers of not reading a post entirely present themselves. to answer your question, no i have not had that happen, and number 2, always kinda play with your penis and it will be in a sightly larger state consistantly. ive heard that pulling your penis between your legs and sitting on it / squeezing your thighs to stretch your "thang" out will increase your shit long term. ide do some research though, dont want to ruin a good thing

4. sevenpoint5_by_six

sevenpoint5_by_six New Member

Albums:
    soft - anything from from zero to 7 inches

Draft saved Draft deleted