size soft v hard ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by biggus69, Nov 15, 2007.

1. biggus69

biggus69 New Member

Albums:
    All,

Something that's always surprised those who've know me "well" is the relative size of my penis soft v hard.

Soft, it can be completely shrivelled much of time, wrinkled skin buried in my pubes! But, hard it's a ok 20cm x 15cm. Definitly a grower, not a show'r...

There have been times when, even "experienced" women have noticeably blinked twice with a "where did that come from" look on there face! Once a Thai massage girl jumped off the table when I turned over, lol..... But she was very petite...

Any of you boys and girls out there have a similar experience? In fact is there anything much one can do to "improve" the flacid size?

Gus

2. johnnyack

johnnyack New Member

length 4-6 soft 8 hard. girth ranges from 4.5 and 6 soft and 5 2/3 hard, just under six with a cock ring

3. johnnyack

johnnyack New Member

and so the dangers of not reading a post entirely present themselves. to answer your question, no i have not had that happen, and number 2, always kinda play with your penis and it will be in a sightly larger state consistantly. ive heard that pulling your penis between your legs and sitting on it / squeezing your thighs to stretch your "thang" out will increase your shit long term. ide do some research though, dont want to ruin a good thing

4. sevenpoint5_by_six

sevenpoint5_by_six New Member

Albums:
    soft - anything from from zero to 7 inches

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice