Size stories

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi everyone. I'm using this thread to post a series of short stories I'm working on. After trying my hand at longer fiction I thought it might be fun to write some shorter fiction between 1000 and 5000 words. I'll be posting them over the next few months so please let me know what you think.

By the way I do need someones help in setting up a collections page on another website to post my stories on. I'll be posting all of my work on their after its been on here so if someone can volunteer to help me with this I'd appreciate it. frankly I'm rubbish with technolgy. Please don't ask me to repost my previous stories on LPSG as I don't want to be banned.

Anyway here is my first short story (4000 words). Someone on here challenged me to write a swinging story so I thought I'd give it a go. I hope you enjoy it.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Rubbing me up the right way

My wife Caroline and I got into swinging a couple of years ago. I won’t bore you with the details but we both enjoyed it without any of the horror stories or hangups you occasionally hear about when couples decide to experiment within the confines of their marriage. This is probably due to the fact that we’ve been together since university and have always been good at talking things through whenever anything has been bothering us.

To be honest it was never a huge part of our sex life. We didn’t want to become hardened swingers who swapped partners every weekend to the extent that we eventually became blasé about it. Every few months one of us would suggest it and we’d make arrangements via the internet to meet up with a local couple. Then we’d either go to their house or a hotel and indulge in some grown up fun.

The fact that we’re both still relatively young and good looking has meant that there has never been a shortage of swinging partners. One of the things that has always helped with this is that since high school I’ve been quite well endowed down below. Fully erect I’m a thick eight inches and I have to make sure I give Caroline lots of foreplay before entering her so she can comfortably take me. The couples we’ve met online have often been fascinated by this and I’ve had to get it out a few times on webcam to silence sceptical partners. Once they know we’re legit women seem to take it as a challenge to try it out while their husbands are rarely jealous as Caroline easily occupies their attention.

Sometimes it’s backfired as women have found they can’t accommodate me which has led to some frustrating nights where I can hear Caroline being well fucked next door while I have to make do with mutual oral and masturbation. Don’t get me wrong, I love oral sex as much as the next guy but when you’re all fired up like that you just want to give someone a good pounding.

We’ve met all sorts over the past three years; couples younger and older than us, some much more experienced and other blushing newbie’s like we once were. We once even visited a swinging club while on an out of town break but quickly decided the noisy sweaty atmosphere wasn’t for us. Our one rule was that we never met couples more than once. We both agreed that no matter how enjoyable the experience it wasn’t worth the risk if either of us formed emotional attachments to the individuals involved.

All of this changed when we met Chris and Alexandra.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They were a couple pretty similar to us, just a little bit older both having just turned 30. Married and looking to spice it up a bit they’d been swinging for the past two years. The only thing that set them apart from the usual people we swung with was the fact that on the exchange website we used it listed Chris as having an eight inch penis. Previously the nearest we’d been to my own size was seven so this intrigued us. We emailed them and after a few nights chatting online and swapping photos we agreed to meet up.

The next weekend couldn’t come quickly enough and we soon found ourselves outside the door of a pleasant looking house in a suburb on the other side of the city. They invited us in and I think it was a relief on both our parts that we matched up to our photos. We’ve never experienced it yet but occasionally you hear stories about couples turning up to find out that the people they’ve been chatting to have been using other peoples photos or photos of themselves but from over ten years ago.

Chris was a blonde guy about my height who obviously kept himself in good condition. Alexandra (she quickly insisted we call her Alex) was smaller with dark hair cut short in a bob, making a nice contrast to Caroline who was blonde and busty. After a few drinks and some small talk about the state of the local football team we began to undress without embarrassment, a reflection on how many times we’d both done this. Once we were all naked we could see that that Chris’s endowment had been no idle boast. His cock flaccid was exactly the same size as mine and our two wives took great delight in comparing them before Chris and I took a seat on their sofa and our opposing partners knelt before us and started enjoying themselves sucking on them.

Both women had different styles, Alex being more aggressive than Caroline, who tended to be more sensuous, but I quickly found myself becoming erect in her mouth. Glancing across I saw that Caroline ministrations had had the same effect on Chris and his cock was now fully hard. Even after all these years few things gave me as much pleasure as watching my life partner, the women I love more than anyone else in the world slurping on another mans cock. I saw that Chris was staring at Alex in a similar way and for a brief moment our eyes met and I knew exactly the same emotions were going through his mind as he watched his wife’s talented tongue massaging my penis.

“She’s good isn’t she?”

I wasn’t sure if he was referring to Caroline or Alex so I just nodded watching in fascination as he gently disengaged Caroline from his cock letting me see it in its full glory.

It was spooky, almost as if our penises had been separated at birth. His was almost exactly the same dimensions as mine; same thickness, same length, same everything, even the same shade of purple head. Alex reluctantly stopped her sucking as well so we could properly compare them. I’d never come across a guy with anything that would really match my size and I briefly wondered how Alex managed to take that thing considering her small stature.

He smiled at me “Bet you find that nothing beats being big”.

I wasn’t sure what it was about these words but they struck a chord with me and I grinned back “sure beats being small”.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Generally for our first fuck Caroline and I like to do it in the same room. This is so either of us can easily alert the other if something goes wrong or we have to leave early. Once we’ve all experienced our first orgasms we like to talk for a bit before heading to separate rooms to enjoy ourselves for the night.

We decamped to their main bedroom and Caroline and Chris were quickly kissing on the bed, his hands roaming all over her body, squeezing her large breasts and fingering her already wet pussy. I did briefly wonder about warning him that she’d need a bit of work to get a cock of his size inside her but figured that being married to Alex meant he already knew that.

I turned my attentions to her to find that she’d already taken the lead, bent over the makeup table on the other side of the room her palms flat against the surface, her butt wiggling enticingly at me. I moved to kneel behind her to perform oral but she shook her head, “I’m already wet, just slide it in, I want to feel that monster in me”.

Well who was I to disobey a lady in her hour of need? Steadying myself with one hand rested on her hips and the other on my cock I guided myself into her pussy. Slowly at first I slid into her, impaling her body on my cock. However once I could see that she could take it I jammed in the last few inches making her moan. It was the ideal position for me as not only could I grope her breasts but I could watch her face in the mirror reflection seeing how my every movement affected her. Also I could see Chris and Caroline on the bed behind me going at it like a pair of rabbit. They’d swapped positions so Chris was now lying on his back while Caroline bounced up on down on him. The effort of lifting herself the best part of a foot off of him each time was clearly having its effect on her as sweat was running down her body but she didn’t slacken her pace for one second. Inspired by this I redoubled my efforts and began to seriously pump into Alex determined to make her appreciate everything I had to offer. If anything she matched me thrust for thrust and soon the room was filled with the scent of sex and sweat as we fucked ourselves silly on each others bodies. Maybe it was the sexual chemistry between us or maybe just dumb luck but we all came pretty much together, Chris and I exploding into each others wives as the ladies squealed and shook as orgasms overtook them and we lay back on the bed exhausted.

It was during the initial post sex talk that Alex first mentioned the thing that would come to dominate my life. She was draped across my chest idly playing with my now flaccid penis while Caroline cuddled up to Chris beside us. As my cock finally began to respond to her fingers she looked up at me searchingly.

“Hey do you want to try something?”

“Depends” I answered “What have you got in mind?”

“Well…” she exchanged a quick glance with Chris “One of the things I’ve always wanted to try is DP”.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
“Double penetration” Chris quickly clarified.

Caroline looked up with interest, “you mean like spit roasting?”

Alex blushed, “Kinda, that’s giving a blowjob while having sex, what I had in mind was having sex with both of you at once. One in my pussy, one in my ass”.

“We’ve tried it before” Chris added “but it’s always been a total wash out as for it to really work you need both guys to be big and able to stay hard in close proximity to another guy”.

I was immediately intrigued not to mention flattered. I mean who wouldn’t be after being asked that. This was totally outside my usual swinging experience and I looked over to Caroline to see what she thought. She seemed doubtful but could also see that I really wanted to try it.

She sighed “Well you can give it a go if you want but don’t wear yourself out, I still want another couples of cums tonight”. She slid of the bed and still naked sashayed out to the kitchen leaving us three on the bed.

We both quickly got hard again with a little help with Alex’s talented hands and we agreed that I would act as the anchor with Alex straddling me while Chris would have the honour of taking her ass as this was something they’d done together before. Caroline had returned and watched with interest as Alex sunk herself down onto me and then knelt forward till her breasts were squashed against my chest and we were face to face. Chris knelt over her and I felt his weight through her pressing down upon me. She could have buried her head in the pillow over my shoulder at this point but she instead she kept her position, our eyes locked together. I watched them widen slightly and she bit her lip as Chris began to ease his cock into her ass.

Caroline and I had experimented with anal a couple of times ourselves but she’d never felt comfortable with it and none of the couples we’d swung with had ever suggested it so I could only imagine what it must feel like for him.

However I could feel like what it was like for her as once he was an inch or two in I could feel his dick filling her ass as it rubbed against the thin piece of skin that separated us. I’d never experienced anything remotely like this before and it took me a moment to get used to the odd sensation of having my dick inside a woman while having it rubbed against another dick. I caught the occasional glimpse of Chris over her shoulder and his eyes were tight in concentration as he forced inch after inch of his massive cock into her bottom.

He took it slowly and I saw Alex’s reaction as her face glazed over with pleasure. He finally gave a grunt and a final thrust and was fully inside her causing her to arch her back gasping as if all the air had been driven from her body. Actually I wouldn’t have been surprised if that had been the case as she now had two eight inch cocks buried in her and given her slight stature I’m not sure where she found the room for all that penis. In her current state she was like an over stuffed olive.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Chris and I now began to fuck her properly. Neither of us had done this before so it took some getting used to and I could see why long cocks were needed. Due to the strange angle we were all at smaller cocks would have easily slipped out as we fucked but thanks to our superior size there was little chance of that happening. Still it took us awhile to establish a rhythm we were all comfortable with and their were a fair few giggles mixed in with the groans. It seemed strange to be so intimate and yet so relaxed with two strangers I’d just met. Firstly Chris and I took turns to thrust while the other held still but as our confidence grew we soon got to the point where as Chris drew out I would push and then alternate. Each time I pushed in Alex squeezed down on me sending the most delicious sensations running up and down my cock and this would be magnified by the feeling of Chris’s magnificent organ rubbing against mine as we fucked her. Without any conscious words being spoken we began to speed up pumping faster and faster until we were pumping her for all we were worth, both our bodies dripping in sweat as we strained every muscle to give Alex the fucking she deserved. Caroline watched fascinated at her side as the small brunette strove to stand the pounding we were subjecting her to.

I don’t know how I managed to last so long, probably having already cum once before that evening helped, but I began to feel my orgasm build within me.

“Gonna cum” I grunted.

Alex seemed to have lost the power of rational speech some time ago. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was panting loudly but Chris heard me and nodded “me too, lets really give it to her”.

We both picked up our pace till we were literally ramming ourselves into her, desperate to unload our cum. Chris was the first to break as I felt his cock expand in Alex’s ass and start to spurt. Alex spasmed around him and her already tight pussy tightened around my cock setting me off and suddenly all I was aware of was a feeling of pure bliss. It was if every nerve in my body had been focussed on my cock as I came again and again and again emptying every drop of cum I had into her. As I came down from my post orgasm high it struck me with a pang of guilt that I’d just had the most intense sexual experience of my life and not with my wife.

I don’t know if was the fact that I obviously enjoyed it so much or that Caroline was feeling left out or jealous of the attention Alex was receiving but soon after we’d finished she complained of a headache and we left early. On our way out Alex gave me a hug and as I bent down to embrace her she whispered in my ear.

“Thank you, that was the most heavenly thing ever”.

I thought that was simply that and put the encounter out of my mind once the weekend was over and we both went back to work. However whenever I had a spare moment between meetings or in my office I found myself drifting back to that evening and the feeling of exquisite tightness as my and Chris’s cocks rubbed together inside Alex and the intensity with which we all came.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A few days or so went by and then an email popped up in my inbox from Chris asking if we’d like to come by next weekend to repeat the experience. I considered asking Caroline if we could meet again but given our no repeats rule I didn’t feel comfortable with this. Regretfully then I emailed back to explain our position and give my apologies. Another day went by and then Alex emailed asking if I’d like to come by on my own as she wanted to try being double penetrated again.

At this point I should have just deleted the email but I found myself reading it over and over on my screen. I knew that what I was considering was wrong but I couldn’t help myself. I’d never been tempted to stray before but something inside me was stirred by Alex’s request. Her request prayed on my mind all of that day and when I got home from work. Caroline noted I was distracted but I told her it was simply the account I was working on. I endured a restless night but by the next morning I’d made up my mind. When I got into work I sent a quick email agreeing to meet them. The moment I hit the reply button I began to have doubts but whenever I thought about cancelling I’d remember the delightful feeling of my cock moving within Alex as her husband fucked her ass.

So I made an excuse to Caroline that I had to stay late to meet a client for work and instead drove over to their apartment. To be honest it was really weird at first. Everything was exactly the same as it had been before, Chris and Alex were even dressed the same with the one vital difference that I was there on my own. They sensed my discomfort and Chris got out a few beers to help calm our nerves. We made awkward small talk until somehow I found myself back on the sofa once again sitting next to Chris. Alex had put some light jazz on and knelt before us.

This time there was no need for any oral prompting. We were both already rock hard, so much so that she had a hard time extracting mine from my trousers. Starting on mine she gave it a long lingering kiss before doing the same for her husbands. This established the pattern as she licked and sucked first at one then the other and then back again, all the time pumping away at the shafts with her small fists. Then with a wicked grin she bent them both towards her and opening her mouth wide took them both in. The sensation was indescribable. Previously Chris’s cock had been separated by the thin membrane inside Alex but now they were pressed together, thick cock against thick cock while her loving tongue swirled around them. She paused for a second to grin up at us. A petite women on her knees, her mouth stretched obscenely around two massive cocks clearly having the time of her life.

Gesturing she indicated as best she could for us to stand up so we could move closer together and she could get more of us in. The next ten minutes were spent with us trying various positions to see which best facilitated us filling as much of her mouth as possible with cock. Eventually we discovered that if she lay with her back on the sofa with her head hanging off the end we could kneel beside it and thrust into her mouth. At this point it became less of a blowjob and more of us fucking her mouth. Like when we’d DP’d her we took it in turns, sometimes thrusting alternatively, at others pushing in together. All the time we were doing this I had the twin pressure of Alex’s tight mouth and Chris’s big cock rubbing against mine. Any lingering doubts I’d had about coming were instantly washed away as I erupted, my cum filling her mouth. This set Chris up and we both had to quickly withdraw for fear of choking her.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Over the course of the next two hours we fucked furiously almost without a break. We doubled penetrated Alex again although this time I got to hunch over her fucking her tight ass. This was a huge turn on for me as this was the first time I’d fucked a girl’s behind and Alex said she was proud to be the one to accept my anal cherry. She was exceptionally tight there and it took me a while to get it in as I was afraid of hurting. However once my long cock was firmly plugged up her butt I knew no force on Earth could stop me from hammering it as hard as I could. To say the experience was intense would be the understatement of the century. I’ve heard people say that oral is the most intimate sexual experience while others have claimed missionary. For me it’s got to be double penetration. A fact confirmed when, unused to the sensation I quickly came in Alex’s bottom. However I continued to thrust as I came and instead of softening I just seemed to get even harder and continued to fuck. It wasn’t a multiple orgasm in the true sense of the word but in total I came twice more over the next two hours without withdrawing from Alex. It was like I’d taken Viagra, I just wouldn’t go down I was so turned on. Chris also matched my intensity and afterwards we all agreed that it was the best sex we’d ever had

Since then I’ve met up with them several more times, always without Caroline. Me Chris and Alex have tried pretty much everything three people can do together as we’ve pushed the limits of our bodies. The best moment was on the day before my birthday though, as for a present we both tried fucking Alex’s pussy at the same time. It took a lot of hard work and a huge amount of lube but eventually we both managed to get our swollen cocks inside her and gave her the time of her life. It was a weird feeling for me as while I’d felt Chris’s cock rub against my own plenty of times in Alex’s mouth and when we DP’d her this was entirely different. We were as closely packed together as three people could be and often I felt we were thrusting against each other as much as we were thrusting into her. One afternoon while Caroline was out shopping we drove out to the countryside in Chris’s battered old pickup and made love in a cornfield, Alex sandwiched between us as we took it in turns to use each of her holes. The sun beating down on us and the corn swaying in the breeze made what we were doing feel like the most natural beautiful thing in the world.

I know what I’m doing is wrong but just can’t seem to stop myself. Once a week or so I find an excuse to sneak out of work and arrange to meet up with Chris and Alex for more mind blowing sex. Obviously there is a homosexual element to this as Chris and I have discussed during breaks in the fucking. Neither of us is attracted to the other in the conventional sense of the word. For instance we’ve never felt the urge to experiment further with giving each other blowjobs or anything. Hell I’ve never even touched it except with my own cock when we’ve both been buried in Alex’s mouth, pussy or ass rubbing against each other. However I can’t deny that there is something undeniably erotic about the sight and feel of the only cock that’s ever matched my own.

Chris and Alex don’t ask me about Caroline although they both know I feel bad about me cheating on her. They’ve never asked anything of me except my willingness to join them in their sex games. I’d never dream of leaving Caroline to live with them as a threesome but they’ve already told me that they’ve stopped swinging with other couples. As Alex put it between sucking on our cocks “I’ve got all the fun I need right here”. I don’t love Alex or Chris so I’ve tried to justify it to myself as not being a proper affair but the experiences I’ve shared with them are more intense then anything outside their home. Our next goal is to try and get both our cocks in Alex’s ass at the same time. I'm not sure that its even possible but I want to give it my best shot. I finally feel that I'm using my massive endowment for what it was truly meant for.

As Chris once said “nothing beats being big”.

Last edited:

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well that was my first short story, I hope you liked it. As always your comments are appreciated. If you have any ideas for short stories I could write email pm me with your idea and I might do it.

granite1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, another success. Your narrative is very clear and readable. You seem to capture the male point of view regarding sex down to a fine art. I think you can incorporate age differences into future stories; 18 year old guys with big stiff cocks fucking a woman in her late 30's would suit your undoubted talent and literary bent!! Well done.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi everyone. Here is another story. Someone emailed asking me to write a story about submission so I gave it my best shot. It's more of a stream of consciousness than a story as it's only a 1000 words but hopefully people will like it. Then I'm off on my Christmas holidays and I won't be posting any more stories until the new year.

Happy holidays everyone.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Waiting

I’m waiting and the anticipation is killing me.

Normally when I’m looking forward to something I’ll find ways to make the time pass more quickly; reading, watching TV, getting some work done, but now I’m just waiting. Counting down the moments in my head; on the one hand urging them onwards and on the other savouring every last second as it ticks by.

I’m kneeling in the hallway waiting for my boyfriend to walk through the door so I can greet him by sucking his cock.

I remember the first time I did it. He was surprised and unsure of what was going on. He kept expecting people to jump out from behind curtains to throw him a surprise party. I like to think that he preferred my surprise as I shuffled forwards on my knees and rubbed my cheek against his suit crotch in as submissive a way as possible.

He kept asking me questions the first time, trying to find what was going on. He almost got angry but eventually he let me unzip him using me teeth (trickier then you’d think) and gently ease his cock out of his pants and into my waiting mouth. Then I seriously began to worship his cock. Letting me show just how much I loved him and what he meant to me by slowly pleasuring him in every way I knew how. Using my lips and tongue, to kiss, lick, suck and fellate his large organ till he was bucking in my mouth, unloading stream after stream of his thick cum as I gratefully swallowed every last drop.

Then once it was over I finally allowed myself to speak and he helped me up. It took him a while to come to terms with this side of me, asking me why I was like this and why I hadn’t mentioned it before we moved in together. I told him as little as possible and stuck to the truth. I had a submissive side to my character and it manifested itself in this way. I didn’t want to be whipped or chained up or buggered, it’s just every so often he’d find me in the hallway like this on my knees wanting him to use my mouth as his own personal fucktoy. It was true I was submissive but I didn’t tell him that it was because the size of his cock. It was his ten inch dick that made me wet thinking about it in meetings, that made me want to abandon every rational urge and inch of dignity I had left to degrade myself in this way. That might have given him ideas.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Now here I was again waiting for him.

I got home before him, just. He’s normally home by five so I had to leave work early to make it. I flick my mobile off; I don’t want to be interrupted, not now. I throw my bag down in the bedroom and get my special equipment out. I say special equipment, really it’s just a pair of sex shop handcuffs; hard steel and only one key which he has the only copy of. I can get them on myself, cuffing my hands behind my back but then I’m can only be freed once he unlocks me.

I don’t do it that often, that would spoil it. Just once a month or so I feel the urge and then I can’t think about anything else until I’ve done it. We don’t speak about it outside of the event anymore. He just accepted the fact that this is just something I do. I’m not actually 100% sure how he feels about it; he just rationalises it as part of who I am. I’ve noticed him getting rougher in recent months though. Sometimes he’ll let me do all the work, unzipping him with my teeth before worshipping him for sometimes an hour or so at a time. On other occasions he’ll take it out the moment he sees me on my knees, already getting semi-hard and ready to go. Then he’ll fuck my mouth, choking me on it till I gag and almost cry. Afterwards he’ll be all hugs and “I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me, I’ll never do it again” and I’m assure him that it’s fine and that’s what I want. I think that when I love him most of all.

One day he’ll be late, his car will break down or he’ll have to stay behind at work. He’ll try to ring but my phone will be off and anyway once you’re kneeling with your hands cuffed behind you it’s a bitch to get up again. He made me do it once as he was concerned about my safety. I had to roll down onto my side and then swing myself up. It wasn’t pretty or easy but I know I can do it if I really need to.

Of course maybe one day he’ll come home with some friends from the office. Perhaps Rob and Andy his golfing buddies. They’ll walk in through the door looking to grab a beer to relax after work and find me here handcuffed on my knees.

What would happen then?

Embarrassment on all our parts as I stutter apologies and he rushes over to help me up, desperately trying to formulate excuses to cover it up.

Or maybe after a moments hesitation he’d step forward as he usually does unzipping himself in front of his friends, unashamedly displaying his large cock and my eager mouth as I’d lean forward to engulf him. Maybe they’d watch not certain how to react, maybe he’d gesture for them to join in. Offering them the use of his fucktoy’s mouth and I’d have to satisfy all three of them, Perhaps one after another perhaps all three in one go having to swallow their thick seamen or have it sprayed across my willing face.

I shiver as the sexual thrill runs through my body and I glance again at the clock as it the minute hand moves in agonising slowness.

Whatever happens I’ll be there waiting.

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first story was a good read. I think you could add a twist to the story by having Caroline secretly sleeping with Chris and Alex without Hubby's knowledge, and both stumbling into each other entering/exiting Chris/Alex's house.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I did consider that ending but decided against it as almost all the swinging stories I've read end up with the wife straying so I wanted to write one where it was the husband who was unfaithful with the couple rather than the wife. I also wanted to write something where both guys had pretty much the same size penis as I didn't want it turning into a cuckolding humiliation type story.

However I am currently working on a wife cheating story at the moment as I've got a long list of genres in my head that I'm trying to cover. For instance I want to write a fantasy story, a revenge story, a cuckolding story, a penis growth story...the list is endless. If anyone wants a particular type of story written post it up on here and assuming I like the idea and can do it in under 5000 words I'll give it a go.

floopypoo22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You already know what I want (by now, anyone can find out by looking at my repeated references to my dream story), but I doubt you could do it justice because you don't find the same things hot (seems like the best stories first turn the author on before others with similar tastes naturally follow suit). That's not to say I don't think you should try anyway though... (after all, you are generally a very good fiction writer)

Last edited:

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok Jgmafia, I've been looking for a project over Christmas and I accept your challenge. I've had a look at your story criteria on your dream story thread and I'm going to do my best to write something that ticks as many of those boxes as possible.

That said I don't think I'm going to write as good a story as you'd like but I'm going to give it my best shot. It'll be a bit of a change of style for me as I don't normally write sci-fi/fantasy so if it goes horribly wrong please be kind to my mistakes. I'll try and get finished and posted by early January when I get back from holiday.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did consider that ending but decided against it as almost all the swinging stories I've read end up with the wife straying so I wanted to write one where it was the husband who was unfaithful with the couple rather than the wife. I also wanted to write something where both guys had pretty much the same size penis as I didn't want it turning into a cuckolding humiliation type story.

However I am currently working on a wife cheating story at the moment as I've got a long list of genres in my head that I'm trying to cover. For instance I want to write a fantasy story, a revenge story, a cuckolding story, a penis growth story...the list is endless. If anyone wants a particular type of story written post it up on here and assuming I like the idea and can do it in under 5000 words I'll give it a go.

One extremely hot extremely hung guy I know has told me lots of cuckold stories he's been involved with. He got married and I asked him how he could give it up. He said that he was tired of being used and that the wife never leaves the cuck! which I found fascinating. Apparently the emotional connection there is stronger than the sexual attraction no matter how hot the guy is. Anyway, thought I'd share that if you want to be as realistic as possible. On the other hand, that isn't necessarily the most erotic ending either. FWIW.