Size stories

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One extremely hot extremely hung guy I know has told me lots of cuckold stories he's been involved with. He got married and I asked him how he could give it up. He said that he was tired of being used and that the wife never leaves the cuck! which I found fascinating. Apparently the emotional connection there is stronger than the sexual attraction no matter how hot the guy is. Anyway, thought I'd share that if you want to be as realistic as possible. On the other hand, that isn't necessarily the most erotic ending either. FWIW.

Thats really interesting. I think I'm going to try and write a range of cuckolding stories covering all the bases. A realistic story, one based on humiliation, maybe one where the husband who is being cheated on gets revenge. Possibly even a very very dark one which will be an all out headfuck. Essentially I'm just mainly interested in trying out as many different genres and writing styles as possible. I've just started working on Jgmafia's story so I'll have a go at a cuckolding one after that.

Last edited:

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
same here ...would love to see hung continued, we will gladly just get it by email.
i would like a story of a well hung guy who finally goes off to college and starts his sexual episodes,like 3 somes and sex in the bathroom and stuff.
like what im doing this year.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here is another story. For this one the entire plot was suggested in an email to me by another site member. Hopefully i've done his idea justice. If I haven't I apologise. I'm going to post it in three parts so feedback would be appreciated. After this story I'll be posting my story for Jgmafia which will be a growth story.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The Stress Cure (part one)

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I’d had the day from hell at work and now I was late. I glanced at my watch as the taxi moved with agonising slowness through the rush hour London traffic. If it weren’t for the fact that I was wearing my heels from the office I’d have gotten out and walked as I’m sure that would have gotten me there faster. Common sense, that and the cold grey rain clouds that threatened to pour down any second kept me in the taxi. Anyway in the neighbourhood I was going to it was probably better to travel by car. I twisted my wedding ring nervously on my finger, worried that I wouldn’t get ther on time.

Deciding to try and make productive use of my time I unpacked my laptop from my briefcase beside me and started reviewing the Anderson account. Someone somewhere had forgotten to file the court papers needed for next week. They could still be done in time but I’d be working all weekend reviewing it. As head of the legal compliance team it would be my head on the block if anything went wrong with the upcoming merger. Staring at the pages of closely written text soon made my eyes begin to ache and I took off my glasses to rub them.

God I was tired, not so much physically but emotionally from the stress of working such stupid hours. That was why I was so desperate to take a break in the best way I knew how. I’d been thinking about it all during the meeting in that afternoon, my mind drifting away from the talk of facts and figures to a daydream world of fantasies. Fantasies I was soon to do my best to fulfil.

“Ma’am…Ma’am?”

I awoke to find the taxi driver hammering on the glass partition and I realised I must have fallen asleep. Still feeling slightly groggy I paid him, along with a request booking to come and collect me at the appointed hour. The last thing I wanted was to have to walk home at one in the morning. Still, I’d tipped him well enough to ensure that he’d be here waiting, come what may.

I was in a fairly dull street in South London with a row of shops and bars along both sides. I quickly made my way down a narrow alley way and knocked on one of the back doors. There was a momentary pause and then it was opened by a large guy in a tight tanktop and leather trousers. He was six foot three and towered over me.

“Hi ya Rachel, you’re late”. He spoke in a weird transatlantic accent that betrayed his New York origins and the 15 years he’d spent in England.

“Hi Otis, blame the traffic”. I moved past him as he held the door open for me, his eyes glancing nervously back and forth in case anyone saw.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
“Relax” I told him “If anyone asks you can say I’m a government health inspector or something”.

He shrugged “Look, you’re good for business Rachel, I’m not going to deny it, but if word gets out about you I’ll loose a good chunk of my clientele”.

He’d started having these doubts a few months before and I still couldn’t tell if they were genuine or put on for me. I knew how to make them go away though. I took out my wallet and counted out 200 pounds which I passed over to him. He had the good grace to look embarrassed and try to refuse it but I found that if I was insistent he’d take it. Its not as if I’d notice it, with what I was on I could have bought the whole bar. The thought had never struck me before but maybe that was something I could look into. I made a mental note to discuss that with Otis at some point. Perhaps at this stage in the credit crunch investing in property might not be such a bad idea. Being the owner would certainly give me a good excuse to be there every Friday night.

He led me down the maze of corridors till we reached a small door and he unlocked it for me ushering me inside. As I entered I gave him a quizzical look “Am I likely to see you tonight?”

He blushed, ”Don’t tease Rachel, you know I ain’t into that. I feel bad enough about what you’re doing as it is”.

There was no way to know for sure of course but I bet next months salary check that at some point his body would get the better of him and he’d be by to see me.

The room was small, no more than a closet really. It was painted completly black with a shelf at one side alongside a chair and a large plump cushion (my own contribution) on the floor. I settled myself down in the chair and did some more catch up on my work as I heard the bar staff start to arrive around seven. I knew from experience that the first patrons wouldn’t arrive until at least half seven at the earliest.

In the end it was quarter to eight when the first guy made himself known. Otis had put some high energy dance music on. That coupled with the ecstasy tablet I’d taken while waiting was really getting me in the right mood. On each of the three walls was a hole covered with soft foam and felt, a bit like some modern letter boxes, so things could be pushed through them without anyone seeing what was inside.

Currently what was just being pushed through was an incredibly large cock. It entered slowly and I held my breath trying to guess at the size. Inch after inch of it continued to push through like some sort of obscene magic trick. Eventually it was fully through and I estimated that with the width of the wall taken into account it must be ten inches or more and thick to match.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Normally I’d savour the moment, drinking in the sight of it, taking time to admire the sheer beauty of its size and hardness. However, I was tired and stressed and this was the stress cure. Shutting down my laptop and flicking the room light off I moved down onto my knees and hungrily began to suck on it. This was not one of my slow and sensual blowjobs where I took my time but something hard and fast with the intention of getting him to cum in my mouth as soon as possible. He was clearly as turned on as I was and after just a few minutes was spurting shot after shot of thick creamy spunk into my mouth which I gratefully swallowed down. According to Otis the guys had taken to going without masturbation in the run up to seeing me which meant that they always had a nice big load for my mouth. An added bonus was the fact that they could easily come several times in a night making multiple visits.

Licking my lips I gave the head of his cock a goodbye kiss and he quickly withdrew to be replaced by another. This one was slightly smaller, although not by much and having tasted my first of the night I was more than willing to take my time. As I began to lather it with spit in preparation for some serious deepthroating I found my mind drifting back to how I’d stumbled into this existence.

End of part one

There is the end of the first part of the story. I'll be posting the second part soon. I hope you enjoy it. I have to say its quite fun writing other peoples stories as I still get to be creative without putting in nearly as much work.

floopypoo22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well written, but I really can't understand the appeal of this gloryhole stuff! How many more parts left in this one? Just trying to get an idea so I know roughly when my order is up. ;)

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the post above mine?

I'd rather other posters didn't post their stories in this thread as it makes it harder for other members to follow multi-part stories.

Am I being unreasonable? I'm never 100% sure about web etiquette.

Charlotte

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media

I'd rather other posters didn't post their stories in this thread as it makes it harder for other members to follow multi-part stories.

Charlotte

It's called thread hijacking and is generally considered rude. It would be reasonable to expect a moderator to remove that.

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Charlotte

Staff n' Rod, are you out there to assist on this? Almost nothing more annoying than someone trying to steal another's fire for more views.
Agreed- WILCO jgm
I'm not a Mod but I will certainly try to catch the ear of one. This blatant hijack attempt seems to violate the TOS and disrupts the story thread as our legaleagel notes, at the very least. I've seen them move an entire thread before but maybe they can find a way to roll back several posts - to preserve reasonable continuity. .. Hopefully.:rolleyes:
ED: FYI it would likely be best if no more posts here for a few hours , to see if rollback to reply #30 can occur

Last edited:

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you so much to Jgmafia and Staff and Rod for sorting this out to me. Its always good to know there are some really decent guys on here who are supportive when things likes this happen. I've got to finish "The Stress Cure" and then I'll be working on Jgmafia's particular story. I've already started sketching out the plot details for that and am actually enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. I suppose it just goes to show that I really am a size fetishist :)

Thanks once again to you guys for helping me out. Its much appreciated.

Charlotte