Size, sucking and precum?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Sulfideoxidizing, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Sulfideoxidizing

Sulfideoxidizing New Member

Does anyone think there is a relationship between a cock's size and the amount it oozes? Of the average sized ones I have sucked most have oozed fairly steadily while the larger ones have been dry (except for one large black one which poured clear sweet juice the entire time I was sucking on it.)

2. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    there definitely is not.

3. DrX

DrX New Member

Albums:
    There is no relationship.

The CowperÂ’s gland is responsible for producing precome. Precome is for lubricating and cleaning the urethra, creating a sanitary tube for sperm to glide through. The release of precome also induces ejaculation because precome contains the ingredient PGE-2, which triggers orgasm.

Over and under production of precome can be controlled by diet and exercise techniques.

The only possible way there could be a relation is if the internal corpora cavernosa of the penis interfered with the efficiency of the gland. I have not read any studies on this. So no there is no known relationship I am aware of.

4. flaming infinity

flaming infinity New Member

Albums:
    I really doubt there's any relationship.

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

No relationship, as far as I know.

You might have sucked somebody who shot is load short before meeting you, or just have been unlucky.

Draft saved Draft deleted