Size Survey - 28yrs Old

papaya17

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:wink: I think you have a good balance. Nice legs and ass. And your dick looks perfect. Have fun!!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
be honest...28, 5'8" 175.

I wish people would be.....

I'ts a nice dick regardless of your age. Nice balls. They look tight like mine are, plump and enjoyable.
But, if I found you lying about one thing, before I went down on you....Id kick ya out.
Why? Because what else could you be lying about (D&D free..etc)

C

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my....nice body...nice everything......that first pic makes me want to run up and grab you and bite you on the ass......and um...do a few other things, too.....:eek: :wink:

I'm guessing over 6" long (I like it...).....and a Very Nice Girth, which is Very Important !

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No no, 2 threads were combined as they were both the same person asking the same thing. The confusion comes because the OP seems to have aged 3 years in 3 months :rolleyes:
I think mindseye said there were actually 4 threads combined. At one point yesterday, the poster had all of the Latest Threads box taken up with new posts, 4 of them rewordings of the exact same question, and one of them was also a poll. :rolleyes:
Yeah, the "hi, i'm 25" to "28yrs Old" thread, 3 months later, is, well, "interesting". :33: