Size Theft

AsperaVas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Lately I've found myself becoming more and more obsessed over penis size.

When I’m horny I keep jerking off in my imagination with another guy and suddenly I feel my manhood begin to shrink an inch, before seeing him start to smile at me as his shaft grows an inch. It continues until I'm left with an inch of cock and he has the rest of my length and most of my girth.

If I found the right right guy I’d barely be able to keep myself from giving him almost all of my size..

Anyone else have these same fantasies? Or maybe you just want to be bigger and don't care how, so you steal away his size anyway?

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

When I’m horny I keep jerking off in my imagination with another guy and suddenly I feel my manhood begin to shrink an inch, before seeing him start to smile at me as his shaft grows an inch. It continues until I'm left with an inch of cock and he has the rest of my length and most of my girth.

If I found the right right guy I’d barely be able to keep myself from giving him almost all of my size..

Anyone else have these same fantasies? Or maybe you just want to be bigger and don't care how, so you steal away his size anyway?

This is within the plot of several of the stories I have written for this site.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is within the plot of several of the stories I have written for this site.

1asdrubale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just saying, but we got a discord server for this! :p

https://discord.gg~/~dJE9va5Gb5
Remove the ~s from the link or join with the invite code dJE9va5Gb5

We switched from a roleplay only server to a more general purpose one, for anyone into this kind of kink

Reactions: Agustin Alvarez