size thru pants

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by 9whenhard, Apr 22, 2005.

1. 9whenhard

9whenhard New Member

Albums:
    Ok this just happened to me in class the other day and i thought it was cool but i was wondering if it has happeded to anyone else and what did you do. I was sitting beside this girl and i wasnt hard but i leaned back and you could see the outline of my dick running down the inside of my leg. It was pretty obvious, i noticed it but didnt adjust myslef. I asked a question as i leaned back and the girl beside me looked at me then glanced down. I saw her eyes get big and then she glanced back but turned into a stare and then she looked at me in the face. I kindof smiled alittle but didnt say anything. When i stood up to leave class my dick was right at her eye level and she saw the slight buldge and just smiled a big smile. Later i caught her staring again. It really turned me on but i wonder what i should do if anything. Has this ever happened to anyone else? If so what did you do?

2. blackwood

blackwood New Member

9whenhard,

My rigging maintains an obvious presence in my trousers. I have learned to deal with it, being as consciously conservative as possible.

On a recent flight, moving about the cabin, my normal outlined trouser "goodie" rubbed a shoulder or two, and "flashed" the young lady in the seat next to me. Eyes, big, mouth, dry she could hardly respond to the flight attendances' question relative to "coffee, tea, or me". It was a long trip for HER.

I equate my earthly presence with large breasts. What am I supposed to do differently??

blackwood

3. Imported

Gold Member

the sac: That has happened to me in class, I didnt do anything about it until toward the end of the semester she mentioned something and then got a bj in the mens restroom from her hope things go as well or better for you!

4. 2big

2big New Member

welcome to my world. i barely make comments here (maybe 3 total) but this i had to say something about. i'm not that far out of high school, but even then i was obvious. at first i didnt think anything about it, but it eventually turned into a game with the girls--who could see me snaking down a pant leg or something. i had no idea i was large because i rarely showered with other guys, but once i started running track, the comments and jokes took off. for me, it wasnt a positive experience--it was comments, jeers and horrible things that happened to me. (i understand now that it was probably out of jealousy--but then it was just tough times!) anyway, it took a lot of personal strength for me to make it out of high school.

Draft saved Draft deleted