Size to length

uncuthungboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, i have been with some tall guys and their dicks were like 3-4 inches. I don't think dicks and bodies goes on the same way.

about 6 feet (1.80m) - 8,5" (22cm)

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These topics are everywhere on here.

My experience in nursing has been somewhat like this...

Men with big features are a bit more likely to have big penises.

But

As Kurt Vonnegut wrote - I forget which book...

"You never know who is gonna get a big one."

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that was "Breakfast of Champions."

These topics are everywhere on here.

My experience in nursing has been somewhat like this...

Men with big features are a bit more likely to have big penises.

But

As Kurt Vonnegut wrote - I forget which book...

"You never know who is gonna get a big one."

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
It's not entirely false. Fact is, tall guys are going to have bigger everything simply because that's how biology works. Bigger feet, bigger hands, longer arms, longer legs, etc. People grow proptionately. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean all tall guys are hung and short guys aren't. In my experience, tall guys have been bigger to some extent than average or short guys. All the girls I've spoken with have told me the same thing. But like I said, it's not a rule.

Mother Nature is a maaaad scientist, Jerry!

phantomds

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
very true, however in some cases the physical size may not correspond to the "other" size ;-)

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
very true, however in some cases the physical size may not correspond to the "other" size ;-)

very true back in my Jr high school days i liked a guy who was around 6 foot tall. could see him coming down the hall above every one else he was very easy to keep track of. LOL. he was a captain of the foot ball team but in the cock dept. he was small Small. very nice person though. then in high school i went with a quarter back, he was also very tall close to 6 around 5, 9 5,11 some where in their been a while. but he to was on the small side as well but not as much as the first one was and nether one had girth reminded me of a Oscar Meyer wiener. but they did try to use there cocks well i must say. and were both very nice guys as well but as time went on each had other interest and we found other friends and lovers. long story short here. now im married and hubby is 5,11 and he is huge to me compared to the past guys both long and thick. so it depends on what you look for i guess but i can say that a big cock isn't always attached to the guy waring the size 12 athletic shoe.:wink:

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey, i have heard a lot about the taller you are the bigger your penis is that true? list height and length

Total misconception. You could be 6'6 and have a 2inch cock and 5'2 and have a 10inch cock; but the same is also true vice versa. Everyone is different.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
there is absolutely no correlation to cock size and any other factor people may think would contribute to it. be it feet, height, length of fingers, hands, etc.

the fact the peoples believe these kinds of rumors makes me sad for sex education in this country. especially abstinence-only, but that's a whole other issue