Size Tricks

Rich2003: I'm in a good mood so thought I'd post a 'fun' thread.
Right, does anyone have any tricks/talents that they can perform due to their size?

My little trick with girlfriends is to hold my erect penis between my feet. I think its a combination of being quite flexible and having an erection that hangs downwards- it usually gets a laugh anyway.

This is the best I can do. I'm sure people can do/have seen better.

Rich

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Rich2003 link=board=meetgreet;num=1059409202;start=0#0 date=07/28/03 at 09:11:02]I'm in a good mood so thought I'd post a 'fun' thread.
Right, does anyone have any tricks/talents that they can perform due to their size?

My little trick with girlfriends is to hold my erect penis between my feet. I think its a combination of being quite flexible and having an erection that hangs downwards- it usually gets a laugh anyway.

This is the best I can do. I'm sure people can do/have seen better.

Rich[/quote]

That's one I've never heard of before. Never even thought
of it. I just tried it ... I can do it also, but not very easily.

gigantikok: In case you still haven't heard of them, there are two australian guys that have made a career out of entertaining an audience with "size tricks". They come onstage naked only wearing capes, project a video feed close up to their crotch, and perform penile manipulation... for fun and profit. :) A couple of their more famous tricks include "the hamburger" and "fried chicken".

Longhornjok: I saw those guys (HBO's Real Sex, maybe?) and I thought some of it was entertaining but it also made me wince a few times. I don't want to twist my junk like's I'm at a taffy pull or try and windsurf with my scrotum but like you said, it's for profit. I hope they make enough money for any potential restorative surgery needed later from stretching things too much. :D

H8Monga: It was on Real Sex (#22737384726526383923722). I can do the sailboat :) I got some massive webbing there... but yeah some of the things they did look like it might hurt.

hawl: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=meetgreet;num=1059409202;start=0#5 date=07/28/03 at 22:51:15]AH, more "penis tricks". How about "cowboy"? That is where you take you limp cock and swing it around in circles till it gets hard. Then your girl can play cowgirl and ride you.[/quote]
Twirling it like a lasso? I used to do that for a cool girlfriend years ago who thought it was really funny, but I thought of it as "windmilling".

Donk: I can do the twirling "trick" too. Although I never thought of it as a trick so much as an efficient way to get hard.

I can also "twirl"--though more slowly!--when hard and using just my hips, no hands. Again, I never thought of this as really special until a couple years ago when a friend of mine (of average endowment, as far as I know) remarked that he was very amazed when he saw Ron Jeremy do this in a video.

CardiffDillon: I've seen a guy stretch his foreskin over the end of Pepsi can.....not something I can manage:)

I also know someone who rubs his nipples with his dick.

There was also a TV show in the UK that featured a guy playing pub games with his 9" soft dick - shove halfpenny, skittles and table football. In another show they had the same guy playing tunes on the piano using his dick.

cheers

Dillon

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=geo8x6 link=board=meetgreet;num=1059409202;start=0#5 date=07/28/03 at 22:51:15]AH, more "penis tricks". How about "cowboy"? That is where you take you limp cock and swing it around in circles till it gets hard. Then your girl can play cowgirl and ride you.[/quote]

I had a girlfriend in college ... did the same trick for her, but
we called it the "helicopter".

-- Erik

TragicWhiteKnight: Rumours had it that Errol Flynn could play "You Are My Sunshine" on the piano with his endowment.

I tried playing 'Chopsticks' then gave up trying; which just goes to show why I'll never be a Hollywood megastar.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I can do the lasso trick and play pub games. I've also tied a yo-yo to it once.

Another thing I can do is pretend it's an epee I'm using for fencing an "invisible" opponent.

CardiffDillon: Andy_UK,

The show was 'Hellraisers Handbook' on Bravo Channel, presented by Grub Smith. I've seen it repeated a few times over the past few months.

Dillon

Mighty_Joe: I thought mine had learned the trick of "playing dead" but unfortunately, at my age, it wasn't playing. (G)

awellhungboi: I can do the twirling thing, soft or hard, but I never thought of it as a trick. Learn something every day, I guess.

SpeedoGuy: With a good throbbing woody I can get it to throb to the beat of music.

SG

thatjigga: [quote author=CardiffDillon link=board=meetgreet;num=1059409202;start=0#8 date=07/29/03 at 09:12:18]I also know someone who rubs his nipples with his dick.[/quote]

I can do that! :D