Size update

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my album are some new pictures of the current size.
As you can see it has grown and also looks and is bigger :D.

Will add them to thread too.

The first picture was from about 2 weeks back. The other 3 are from right now.

Since rougly 2 weeks back I have gained 1.2 CM in length (0.48") and 0.5 CM (0.2") in girth :)

Still going strong :D

Attachments

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, but i don't see the gaint?
You are supposed to start at 19 cm. You're just above 19 cm, but you seem to measure in another way.
Don't mean to criticize but it's better to be honest, that will incourage you to go on.

But if the gain is real, congrats man! :)

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah I C. Yes the photo could have been better. Taking the pic with my phone while holding it and holding my cock+ruler en standing a bit weird to hide any recognizable stuff from getting in the picture is somewhat, well, difficult.

It is real though :) You can see about a cm difference though from pic 1 & 2. Just imagine the ruler being pressed to my cock.

Cheers!

Last edited:

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Newbie routine. Somewhat enhanced now. Nothing big.

Jelq
Mini Jelq
Backwards jelq
Stretch
squeeze
grind

some more jelqs then recommended and normal set & reps (3x5 or 3x10) for the rest

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Newbie routine. Somewhat enhanced now. Nothing big.

Jelq
Mini Jelq
Backwards jelq
Stretch
squeeze
grind

some more jelqs then recommended and normal set & reps (3x5 or 3x10) for the rest
may i ask what a mini jelq and a squeeze exactly is?

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes please explain your routine in step by step detail if you dont mind im new to this too. it would be helpful for us newbies too! and congrats very impressive pics! thanks guy.....

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got all the info from the PE manual Big Al wrote.

As I understood it, mini jelqs are for the glans of your penis. It is to increase the size of the glans.

I watched the video how to do it. Basicly you hold your penis with the OK sign with 1 hand. With the other hand you (mini)jelq from where your grip ends till you hit your glans. I do this about 10 times while making sure that blood is pushed to the glans (kegel between mini jelq). After 10 times you tighten your grip. I didn't see this in the video but I also slowly move the tight grip upwards.

Blood is pushed into the glans, more then usual this causes the blood vessels to expend and (if all goes well) should increase size of the glans. I do this because I don't want my glans to get out of proportion in a year or 2 when my girth has increased and my glans hasn't (let's hope it increases ;) ).

The squeeze, also from the video section.

When erect, take a tight grip with the ok sign right under your glans and a tight grip at the point where your penis comes out of your body. Squeeze both right at the same time and hold for about 10 sec. I do this 5 time as it is quite intense. You can actually see your blood vessels pop out when you do this.

My guess is that because there is pressure from both sides, blood will be captured between your grips. This causes stress on the tissue and causes micro tears in the tissue.

Big Al please back me up on this.

I'm still a noobie and still trying to figure out how to do all the exorcizes correctly and which exorcizes are good for me.

Cheers!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My guess is that because there is pressure from both sides, blood will be captured between your grips. This causes stress on the tissue and causes micro tears in the tissue.

Big Al please back me up on this.

The squeeze causes the tunica/fascia of the penis to "hyperexpand", which is a fancy way of saying that it stretches these structures past their normal limits.

I'm still a noobie and still trying to figure out how to do all the exorcizes correctly and which exorcizes are good for me.

This will come with time, and the fact that you acknowledge that this is a learning process is a very good sign that you'll find out what works for you over the long run.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Russian....

You should read more by yourself about this subject. Read the entire newbie routine, everything is explained there. For further help you can ask around.

The newbie routine was very effective for me. For others, not so much.

Educate yourself some more and just start doing it moderately.

good luck

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been doing it for about 2 months now. I was really lucky to get the quick inch (no full inch but close).

Now I just gotta hope I can keep on growing steadily and not enter a down period. Im glad though. Take it easy! Fastest gains that way.

You wanna strengthen, not destroy.