Size versus technique

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read many times that technique is more important than size, excluding extreme cases of size, or the lack there of. However, I wonder whether that's really the case if the woman likes to ride on top and do most of the work. Wouldn't that give the advantage back to the larger man with poor technique? Wouldn't a larger man that has poor to average technique be prefereable to a small or average man with good technique in such a situation? What would the women here prefer, to ride ontop of a larger man to compensate for his own lack of technique, or to have sex with a man of small or average size and good technique?

Last edited:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally would rather (in this order)

1. The average sized guy with technique
  2. The small guy with technique
  3. The larger guy without technique
Technique accounts for a lot. A LOT. A guy with a big dick and no idea how to use it is a lethal weapon in my book. He can do all sorts of damage with that battering ram. And not being funny, I am not up for sex with no man who is going to lie on his back (and potentially take a nap) while I am doing all the work! This gives him zero incentive to learn how to please a woman. My view is it is just as important for a guy with a large penis to learn how to use it properly as it is for a guy with a small one to learn techniques to overcome his lack of size. The difference is guys with smaller penises tend to work harder to learn how to please women. Which is why you will get women even on forums like this one saying they have slept with guys with smaller penises and it was wonderful.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally would rather (in this order)

1. The average sized guy with technique
  2. The small guy with technique
  3. The larger guy without technique
Technique accounts for a lot. A LOT. A guy with a big dick and no idea how to use it is a lethal weapon in my book. He can do all sorts of damage with that battering ram. And not being funny, I am not up for sex with no man who is going to lie on his back (and potentially take a nap) while I am doing all the work! This gives him zero incentive to learn how to please a woman. My view is it is just as important for a guy with a large penis to learn how to use it properly as it is for a guy with a small one to learn techniques to overcome his lack of size. The difference is guys with smaller penises tend to work harder to learn how to please women. Which is why you will get women even on forums like this one saying they have slept with guys with smaller penises and it was wonderful.

you are right but i dont think as a women that we should just lay on our backs and take a nap either, we should show just as good of time in the bed as we get, and i for one have alway had a good time, and i very much got envolved in it an just didnt lay there and expect the guy to intertain me or himself alone with just my body parts. i got envolved with the sex act as well. [ not saying you dont here ] im just saying that some women want to lay on there backs and the guy dose the work and when there not satified they say hes no good in bed , and its them who suck in bed and its not the guys cock they suck at its there atitude. but i have known a few guys as well that fit this as well so it dose take to , to have hot sex and there has to be some sort of compatibilty as well his cock can be huge or small and it wont make any diffrence in any of the ops questions he ask. i say this as there are friends at work that talk bad about this or that person who they had sex with and they really dont contribute much when it comes to sex when i really listen to them it seems they want the other one to do the work and they lay there and be intertaind sex is for 2 to enjoy not for just one. but sence i have my hubby im pleasured each time and i return as well im happy and not looking to shop around, YET lol , he more than pleases me and in many ways.

Last edited:

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Runco: "...The difference is guys with smaller penises tend to work harder to learn how to please women. .."

If a woman tells me she cannot feel my penis during intercourse, I'm not sure that "working harder" is going to help much. Of course I can use my tongue and my hands but most girls seem to want the thrill of penetration by something substantial. Girls have often complimented me on my "technique"--and then moved on to another guy who could give them what I can't.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Runco: "...The difference is guys with smaller penises tend to work harder to learn how to please women. .."

If a woman tells me she cannot feel my penis during intercourse, I'm not sure that "working harder" is going to help much. Of course I can use my tongue and my hands but most girls seem to want the thrill of penetration by something substantial. Girls have often complimented me on my "technique"--and then moved on to another guy who could give them what I can't.

Well you know that I think girth is important so I know where you are coming from but there are two things I would say to you. First, there are things you can do that will go a long way towards making up for not having the girth. I can't find it now but on Red Tube (I think) there is a 10-minute instructional video by a woman on the art of going down on a woman. The interesting part is her instruction on how to make a woman feel like she is being filled by a substantial penis through the use of your fingers. I would tend to think if you can use your penis in a similar way, you might be able to overcome some of this absence of girth.

The second thing is if you don't know where it is, locate the G-spot and learn how to work it for maximum enjoyment. Again, the video goes into some detail about the vagina - ALL the sensitive spots and how to touch them, stroke them, etc.

Yes, we do like to be filled but looking at this woman's video, I think you might be able to do a lot to retain interest. Also, I don't wish to be rude, but have you thought about a surgical solution, like fat transfer?

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Runco: "Yes, we do like to be filled but looking at this woman's video, I think you might be able to do a lot to retain interest. Also, I don't wish to be rude, but have you thought about a surgical solution, like fat transfer?"

You're not being rude. I appreciate all your suggestions. I have tried various things to enhance my girth, and nothing has worked. The thought of letting a surgeon take a knife to my dick is just too terrifying. The percentage of cases with complications is fairly minimal--but all too real. I think I just need to reconcile myself to being a man with a small penis. I just have to live with the fact that other men can do certain things for a woman that I can't.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! Girthless, you're really down on yourself about your girth. I just checked out thumbnails of your gallery pics (I haven't figured out the Gold Member thing yet to see the bigger pics).

Anywhooo.... do you know what's really a turn off to women, Girthless?

An UNconfident man!

I really don't have any other advice I could give you.

We all have our insecurities.

Me?

I wish I had 8 inches.

I wish I was 6 inches around.

That would make me feel manly.

I think that would make women swoon over me.

Of course, losing about 50 pounds of belly fat would make my dick look bigger too.

And having a steady job would do wonders for my self esteem too.

You're too down on yourself.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow! Girthless, you're really down on yourself about your girth. I just checked out thumbnails of your gallery pics (I haven't figured out the Gold Member thing yet to see the bigger pics).

You're too down on yourself.

Actually, I am not down on myself at all. I just believe in acknowledging the truth. I have a small penis--a pencil dick. Women use that for a derogatory term for men they dislike but in my case it's a reality. In fact, my pronounced absence of girth by comparison with most men means that about 19 out of every 20 guys I pass on the street could do a much better job of fucking a woman than I could.

Facts are facts.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohhh....

Wow!

I think you need professional help.

Really, I do.

You are only setting yourself up for depression.

You NEED to stay off this site.

You do realize that most of what you read here and see here is utter bullshit, right?

You also realize that there is more to life than just fucking right?

There is more to a relationship than YOUR dick size.

Yes, the majority of us men, me included really do have to wonder if we are really pleasing our women.

This site, to some extent, and tons of other sites prey on our insecurities.

You shouldn't let it fuck with your head... either one....

Media
Ohhh....

Wow!

I think you need professional help.

Really, I do.

You are only setting yourself up for depression.

You NEED to stay off this site.

You do realize that most of what you read here and see here is utter bullshit, right?

You also realize that there is more to life than just fucking right?

There is more to a relationship than YOUR dick size.

Yes, the majority of us men, me included really do have to wonder if we are really pleasing our women.

This site, to some extent, and tons of other sites prey on our insecurities.

You shouldn't let it fuck with your head... either one....

No, If anything you need the help. He is simply saying that he embraces the truth and doesn't bitch and moan about his misfortunes like most guys who are at or bellow average size. Hell, even guys who are way over average are not content with their size.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Confidence is a mindset.

Feeling sheepish about your cock canNOT make you look confident to a woman.

I have been there at both ends of the confidence spectrum inside the bedroom.

Even for women I haven't slept with, I have had this conversation with them.

Unanimously, all the women I have talked to have said that a confident man is such a turn on.

A whimpy man is the number one biggest turn OFF.