"Size, Volume, and Distance"

gigantikok: I was curious. This is a question for all the women who attend this forum. How important is size, the amount of sperm a guy shoots out, and the distance at which it is shot? I am sure this topic has been started many times before, but i figured i'd ask again.

missvelvet03: honestly, with my last boyfriend it just sort of dribbled out -- it wasn't too exciting. made me wonder whether he was ever very aroused (he was an asshole anyway!) but i'm curious to see what other girls will say...

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know you asked the girls, but there are a few things you should understand about how this works for guys:

Many guys like to boast about their volume and distance-- It's sort of a demonstration of their virility.  But not everyone is a heavy shooter, and even guys that usually blast a major load sometimes have their off days.  While failing to get a guy really turned on can cause a small load, there are a lot of other possible reasons, so don't jump to this conclusion:

1) some guys just don't shoot a lot, but for them this is normal.
2) when stimulated too much, some guys leak a lot of precum, and there isn't much left for the load.
3) sometimes, I'll have a great orgasm, but the muscles spasm the wrong way, and the flow gets constricted.  This can be a real let down for me- from the way I'm feeling, I'm expecting to flood the place, and I just get drip, drip, drip.
4) tight cock rings, etc, sometimes constrict the flow.
5) needing to urinate badly sometimes restricts the flow.
6) being somewhat dehydrated often reduces the size of the load.
7) having shot recently earlier often reduces the size of the load.
8 ) recent physical exertion sometimes reduces the load.
9) diet and other factors affect the viscosity of the semen.
10) Having too stiff an erection sometimes constricts things.

The volume and force of a given man's ejaculation can vary vastly, and not just because of how turned on he is.  On really bad days, I just dribble a little.  On really great days, I spout big wet jets that make noise as the gobs splatter on the floor 6 feet away.  Average is 5 or 6 good squirts that go 6 to 15 inches.

sammygirly: This probably won't be a popular answer, but honestly I could care less...it's everything leading UP to that that turns me on, not the "money shot". Dribble, stream, shoot, blank....I don't much care.

Just dictates how much I have to clean up later really ~LOL~

FunGirl: Well size is important to me, that's why I'm here!  As far as the amount of cum and how far a guy can shoot it, its importance varies.  

I'm single so most of the sex I have is with condoms, in which case, guys can fake it for all I know!  But on occasions where I have simply given a guy a blowjob or with guys whom I've had a longer relationship with, the amount of cum and the force of the cumshot can help a girl gauge how the sex was.  As has been pointed out there are a bunch of factors that can affect things, some guys just don't shoot at all.  I been with guys who couldn't shoot, but they poured out a lot of cum and I've been with guys who could shoot, but had no substance.  

But for the guys who do shoot and shoot alot, there is something satisfying about provoking a really powerful cumshot and it's a turn on when a guy can really soak the room.  Like, a reward for a job well done.  Plus it's fun to have a laugh about toweling off the walls afterward! :-*

Finedessert: Why have sex if ya have to do house work after the money shot.

::) :D

Grandpa

Me_Likey: Genreally speaking it is not really that important but it is a bonus if you've had a great session of sex and the guy has a huge orgasm and shoots all over the place. It's just gratifying to know that I've pleased my lover. Plus, it's kind of phallic, much like a big cock is. Symbol of virility, that kind of thing... :)

suzyq: My bf and I were just talking about this the other night when he pulled out and shot one over my left shoulder. :D It was like a missle. It made us both laugh, and I can't wait to see him shoot like that again :) It's a definite turn on for me.