Size vs. Aesthetics

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Max Cdn, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Max Cdn

Max Cdn Member

Albums:
    This post if for the women and gay men in this group...

What are your views on size versus looks? Would you rather a larger cock or one that you find better looking? And what would you consider more attractive? Head size, cut-uncut, straight or slightly curved... shaved or unshave.... am i forgetting anything?

2. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Size usually translates to better looking for me, as long as it is thick! I like a head the same girth as the shaft...both cut and uncut are perfect! I prefer a straight cock, but a gentle curve up or down is acceptable. Curves from side to side are less desirable aesthetically to me! I do not like shaved cocks or pubes.. I like a man to be as natural as he was created! I like hefty balls that look as if they belong to a bull! Another sexy feature which I find astonishingly exciting is a cock slit that is large and which pouts slightly open as if about to offer up its nectar! I also like a cock to have some blush color and mild texture to it rather than to be pearly white and marble-like in texture! In a perfect world, the cock should have a complete frenulum even if cut! When soft the cock should hang full and long and when erect it should
    stand out from the body proudly, rather than droop or hug the belly.:tongue:

Allan S. likes this.
  3. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, i like the look and feeling of uncuts and fat girth.

But about aesthectics dont care much about details until i saw a pumped one in another thread that i think is really strange look...

Than i prefer natural penis look without being pumped up strange looks.

4. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

5. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Shape is far more important to me. Aesthetically, a cock can be huge but fucking ugly, and similarly it can be small and beautiful. Ideal would be a big, beautiful cock, but for me the shape makes much more of a difference than the size.

6. Gisella

Gold Member

7. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know what they say: no glove, no love:biggrin1:

8. pumperguy

pumperguy Member

Albums:
    I love a beautiful long, curved (downward is my favorite for deepthroating), thick cock with lots of foreskin and lots of thick veins. Lets not forget the balls, low hangers, lots of sac and balls the size of eggs. All this served up shaved! :wink:

9. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would say that it depends on the guy. Some well hung guys do not know the finer points of fucking. They just believe if they stick it in, that will do. Well, it does not. As for looks, some cocks look better without hair (I prefer mine shaved.) I tend to like uncut ones better, but not always.

10. CollegeGuyDave

CollegeGuyDave New Member

My dear friends - Let think this through and be honest with ourselves. The sex organs of both genders will look wierd. They look funny. AMAZING, but wierd.

With that being said, size usually translates to aesthetically pleasing for me. However, some are just plain UGLY. Deformity = Bad.

Bigger = Better.

11. Gisella

Gold Member

:cool: hmm..i like your style!!!

12. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Haven't seen too many cocks in real life outside my own, but looking around here I think I have a pretty good definition for what I consider a 'good looking penis':

I like them not to have too much hair (but not bald either... completely shaved ones often look like they're missing something). Curves are fine, but having/not having a curve isn't something I'd consider a 'deal breaker'. Oh, and I like the way a nice girth looks, just looks way better to me. I guess it's because a good girth provides good thoughts for the imagination...:wink:

13. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

Oh, I think everyone likes your cock, Wonderboy. :wink:

In the size department, I've only seen average and less-than-average. I'd rather see average than less-than, because a certain depth and thickness just feels better.

I have noticed that I enjoy the feel of them more than the look, though something with a certain meaty look to the shaft and a nice coronal ridge can approximate art sometimes.

14. Max Cdn

Max Cdn Member

Albums:
    I forgot to mentions position of the Urethra.... I have a friend who has a really high urethral opening, almost on top... personally I think it looks a little funny... but then again he would probably think my slight curve looks weird. :tongue:

15. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Yup. The biggest cock I've ever seen (and had) was also one of the ugliest I've ever seen (blue!).

16. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never mey a cock I didn't like. It's all good.

17. Mr. Russ

Mr. Russ New Member

What about me? My cock is not big, but I think it is okay. Gisella and other women please reply!

18. chimes

chimes New Member

YES, I DEMAND WOMEN TO LOOK AT MY PENIS.

seriously.

This is an argument of aesthetics, size is part of that whole shebang, not antagonistic to it - and in all honesty I think form follows function. We shouldn't really care so much about the relative ugliness or hotness of the dick, so long as it does the thing it is supposed to do, which is awesomeorgasmingaction or something like that.

19. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

I am turned off by uncut cocks, regardless of size. Sorry, but that's my reaction. A late lover had a huge dick but yards and yards of foreskin. Part of his problem is that it had an unpleasant odor.

I don't like big veins in a penis, either. A current lover is about my size but his penis is handsomer than mine -- color, unblemished skin (and larger balls). We both shave our balls but I don't mind some hair. He has no hair on his cock; I have a fair amount down one side, so I keep it cut.

20. HungFunNYC

HungFunNYC Active Member

Albums:
    It's all relative, I guess... Aesthetics matter more to a point, but eventually it gets too darn small for my liking, and then I'm as much a size queen as anyone. :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted