Size vs. Effort

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Shaggy_Shittington, Nov 29, 2007.

1. D_Shaggy_Shittington

Ladies, when you have sex with a partner who is big, generally, is it your preference to have him carry most of the load, or do you get more turned on thinking "let me do with this as I please, and I'll do most of the work to enjoy it how I want to". Is it the opposite with a less endowed guy, where you say "he needs to work his ass off to get me off with that thing"?

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    A truly good lover responds to his partner's cues, verbal and non-verbal, in an effort to achieve mutual satisfaction.

Lousy lays come with all sizes of dick.

3. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Great answer Bbucko, and very very true

4. Aplus

Aplus New Member

I agree also Bbucko!

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Not 100% sure what you mean by work and load so i'll take a guess.

If it is the irst time im with the guy and he is large generally i will do all he work as it its me who knows how far/how i can push myself to take before getting seriously hurt. If it isn't the first time together then id assume he knows my body and how to work it so id be quite happy to let him take control and the work load.

theoretically a smaller guy would have to work harder to bring any female to orgasm but considering there are many well endowed men who assume having a large cock is all it takes to satisfy a woman, no effort needed then no all theory goes out the window and it is brought back to an individual circumstance rather then being sized based.

6. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

There's a hell of a lot of bad lays whether you are big or not. Thats like assuming a chick with big breasts is always going to be more sensual than one who doesnt have big breasts.

I've had some very good sex with very average sized cocks, but i think there is something to be said for the attraction one has to the person who owns the cock.

Most of the time im the sexual aggressor, there is always one of those in a relationship, so that might also effect whether or not the person takes hold and says "youre gonna take it and I'm gonna like it"

7. PussyWellington

Albums:
    ...there is more to good sex than penetration...

8. LargeInLife

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I would assume (at least from my experiences) that how much a woman is willing to do 'the work' during sex doesn't have as much to do with how big a guy is, but more on a situational basis. Sometimes you just want to be fucked, sometimes you just want to go to town on your partner, sometimes you just want to make them feel like your bitch, and sometimes you just want to take your time, you know. Having sex with the same girl for a good period of time, I would say that I've seen her take on every level of the work load you're refering to. Sometimes all I've done is just lay there as she just about rapes me (an unforced rape, haha), and sometimes where i've done everything to make sure she gets hers, as she just lays there, and everything in between. The best is when we both want it just as bad as we want to give it, those are the nights you never forget.
    Thats my $0.02

9. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

My bf really likes being in control and doing most of the work and I guess it's grown on me and I like it that way so I'd have to say for me I like him to carry most of the load.

10. thehighheelsgirl

I don't mind doing the work, splitting it, or having him do it. Just depends on the mood and the situation. I will say, I LOVE being on top with a guy who is longer and I HATE it with a guy who is smaller. I have had great sex with guys who weren't that big, but with most of them I liked them fucking me more than I was into fucking them, if that makes sense. So I guess somewhat maybe the smaller guy has to work harder?

Jen

11. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Hah he only carries the load until the end :wink: (cumshot reference)

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great sex involves two active and willing participants. Size matters only so much if one partner is lazy or overzealous and forgets to take timeto enjoy their partner.

13. snoozan

Gold Member

I fail to see any correlation between size and effort. I see very little correlation between size and anything, to be honest.

14. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Not even the correlation between size and haughtiness...

15. snoozan

Gold Member

r u sayin that fat grrlz are bichezzzzzz?!?!

16. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Ahahaha yes that's EXACTLY what I meant. Fat girls are biotches. Orrrrrrrr not :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted