Size vs. height appearance

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I have a pretty average penis size. When I have something passable as an erection, it's like 5 1/2" and when I'm fully hard, it's like 6 3/4" max. Average penis size range is 5-7" so I feel I am exactly that.

This is all great except for the fact that I'm 6'2 tall. I can't tell if I'm paranoid or not but this makes me feel like it is pretty unflattering relevant to my penis.

I just want to hear an honest answer. How much does height affect the look? I understand if this makes a difference when extreme (imagine a midget with an 8 incher) but how much does it affect when the penis size is...average?

Before you answer, keep this in mind: If I was 5'2 instead of 6'2, would you give me the same answer? Would you tell me it did make a difference because it'd make my statistically average penis look bigger on my small frame, for optimistic sake?

I asked this question before but I can't remember getting a clear answer. I remember someone telling me this, though--"If you pull out a large cock, would your lover have to look back and forth from your cock to your body in order to comprehend the size of it?"

Still, I don't know, I just want to hear your opinion. Thanks.

Last edited:

mousehouse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Lem,

I'm new here so just a quick note, I am fascinated with big cocks and balls, hence why I'm here.
I had looked into many ways of making mine bigger and have NOT come accoss anything that has any legitimacy, other than pumping (although I have not asked here), that would satisfy me on how I could make my penis bigger or my wonder if my penis is adequate.
I then realized WHAT THE F%^$ am I thinking I know I am a great being, as I know you and all here and everywhere are.
The jist of what I want to get accross is it does not matter if your short/tall and 4" or short/tall and 10", thin or have more fatty deposits than what the ideal muscle to fat ratio is.

Keep im mind there are many ways to please your partner and if thinking your penis is only way think again.

If your thinking of having fun here with the guys and the large penis then just have fun and enjoy and let them enjoy yours but most of all enjoy yourself.

If your wondering about being with a specific individual it would not matter what your penis looked like it would only matter if the individual wanted to be with wanted to be with you because YOU ARE YOU.

Again there are many ways to stimulate/excite them sexually no matter what your package is, I would like to suggest tantric.

OK not such a quick note,

Have fun enjoy life, remember it is yours to do with what you want!

Mouse