size vs stamina

Media
whats more important, size or stamina; or is it really just skill that makes a good fuck? ive never had anyone tell me i was big (save for some on this site), but i consider myself to be somewhat skilled in the bedroom. what do you all think?

Vein Man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hooper,

I suspect there is a strong possibility that you have both — size & stamina — in abundance. It would be hard for you to find out but I suggest you continue indefinitely with the research in your personal life.

Badassboy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well this is how i see it for me i have stamina=skill's= the big dick my daddy give me. Cuz u can have a big dick but no stamina or a big one and no skill... So at the end of the day u need stamina and good skill's

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me, size. It's odd but I can tolerate a guy that cums pretty easily more than I can a small guy. Now if only a guy existed with premature ejaculation AND a non-existent refractory period. :3~

Last edited:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I hate hearing what really matters is skill and not the size alone... well ,we have to be sincere, what's skill?? As long as a man has a large thick cock he will make every woman and man to come... maybe do you mean attractiveness by using the word skill... where's the skill in thrusting back and forth?? it's all about the size let's be honest please...
Stamina is another issue and every man can improve stamina with ease , of course every man can increase the size as well but this needs a bit more effort...

Media
lets turn it this way then, whats the shortest refractory periods youve had or known someone to have? and doesnt that really set a guy apart in the bedroom, the ability to keep going after cumming? That's def what sets me apart and what ive recieved comments on.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I disagree with Mystic above. Simply having a big dick does not make a good lover. Best "dick" I've ever had was one of the smallest (not really small I guess, 6 1/2 or so unmeasured....) but he tended to every craving I had and also knew all my sweet spots (skill). He had the stamina of being able to go on and on and on and when I reached a point of not being able to take much more he seemed to know it and took me to another place, eyes roll back, etc. And man, he could kiss like I've never been kissed before.

Badassboy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
skill does not equal stamina.
how come it dont cuz all day long u have to have s.t.a.m.i.n.a to have skill.... So u tellin me that if u fuck for 2 minutes u have the right to say u got skill no, why not cuz u dont have s.t.a.m.i.n.a to go long to even say u got skill so like i said stamina=skill for me and skill for me is puting it down on some one makein them feel as if it was they first time....

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I disagree with Mystic above. Simply having a big dick does not make a good lover. Best "dick" I've ever had was one of the smallest (not really small I guess, 6 1/2 or so unmeasured....) but he tended to every craving I had and also knew all my sweet spots (skill). He had the stamina of being able to go on and on and on and when I reached a point of not being able to take much more he seemed to know it and took me to another place, eyes roll back, etc. And man, he could kiss like I've never been kissed before.

6.5 inches is above average and it makes the job well... I didnt mean you need a huge cock to enjoy sex but a cock slightly above average or at least average... Also you talked about kisses and other skills but theese don't relate to mere fucking skill IMHO... of course a lover isn't his only cock but here we are discussing about penis size versus sex stamina... btw as BBW said if one doesn't last long enough then sex isn't that enjoyable despite of a large size...

B_pussylover10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You want to go 1000Km. ur vehicles travels with 1000Km/Hr but can run only half an hour. can u reach the destination?
If its 200Km/Hr with unlimited run time?????????
No need to explain further......

AlexAussie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lets face it:
a) You have a MASSIVE penis, you penetrate her, it hurts, you cum --> Sounds like a fun night..
b)You HAVE A tiny PENIS, you penetrate her, after 40minutes she asks, is it in? --> good times
c) You have an average penis, you start fucking, after 5 minutes you ask that you can lie down cause your tired and hope she can handle the rest ---> Now thats how you turn someone on!
d) You have an average penis, you penetrate you go back and forwards for awhile, you cum, if your lucky so might she --> At least you blew right?
e) You have a reasonably sized penis (little less than average to a little bigger than average range), you fuck her, and by fuck I mean, you spend some time, drilling her, recouperating, eating her out, fingering her, making her wet, using different style, holding yourself on, then blowing and her cumming, if your lucky lots of times --> Now that's a friday night.

I would like to think, one factor to the extreme does matter (Too BIG or TOO small), having really poor stamina, or not using any skill does matter, or ejaculating before she even gets close. None of these are more important if you have the average of each, 'normal stamina vs normal skill' does not matter against each other, its how you use it all together. Your size, your stamina and your skill, even your tougne ;) And guys, lets try to get the partner off before you, I think that's kinda important too :)

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lets face it:
a) You have a MASSIVE penis, you penetrate her, it hurts, you cum --> Sounds like a fun night..
b)You HAVE A tiny PENIS, you penetrate her, after 40minutes she asks, is it in? --> good times
c) You have an average penis, you start fucking, after 5 minutes you ask that you can lie down cause your tired and hope she can handle the rest ---> Now thats how you turn someone on!
d) You have an average penis, you penetrate you go back and forwards for awhile, you cum, if your lucky so might she --> At least you blew right?
e) You have a reasonably sized penis (little less than average to a little bigger than average range), you fuck her, and by fuck I mean, you spend some time, drilling her, recouperating, eating her out, fingering her, making her wet, using different style, holding yourself on, then blowing and her cumming, if your lucky lots of times --> Now that's a friday night.

I would like to think, one factor to the extreme does matter (Too BIG or TOO small), having really poor stamina, or not using any skill does matter, or ejaculating before she even gets close. None of these are more important if you have the average of each, 'normal stamina vs normal skill' does not matter against each other, its how you use it all together. Your size, your stamina and your skill, even your tougne ;) And guys, lets try to get the partner off before you, I think that's kinda important too :)

Of course, I also include dude's fucking each (If that takes your fancy), I think just as long as we get each other off we're all good.

This sums it up for me. I have had a wide range of size in my loers, but two stand out, and they are at the opposite ends of the spectrum size wise! But their skill and stamina are what push them to the head of the line :smile:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lets turn it this way then, whats the shortest refractory periods youve had or known someone to have? and doesnt that really set a guy apart in the bedroom, the ability to keep going after cumming? That's def what sets me apart and what ive recieved comments on.

Lately, I haven't been having a refractory period at all.

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skill
Stamina
Size

In that order. Or at least in my experience, that's how it's been. And if you have all 3...well...you're in good shape. :smile:

Lately, I haven't been having a refractory period at all.

How? I've managed to stay hard and keep going more recently, but I can't control it. I must gain this power!