Size you think it's your minimum for being comfy with a man

Z

zekest

It's been a long time since this question began travelling through my head:

"How big needs a guy to be, so you can stay comfortable with him, without needing any other men in your sexual life? Without missing the sensation of a bigger one?"

I think it's pretty straightforward. If a guy is pretty average, probably you will miss a big one from time to time, even if you like average sizes, don't you? But maybe, if he packs a decent dick, you won't feel that need of a bigger one. So, which is your "decent" size?

The background of this question comes from my first ex. I was her 2nd biggest guy in length and an average girther in her list, she used to love my penis except that "maybe an extra girth centimeter that could be good". I was almost 8" (19.7 cm) in that time and 13.5 cm girth, and I used to hate the idea that she could go around and look for a girther, bigger one so she could feel it again.

I started PEing a little, so my length went a little over 20 cm and my girth was at 14. Things changed to better and she actually noticed the gains, especially the girth, and I was feeling really good for that.

After years, and some light PE from time to time, I could get into 21.5 cm length (22 when actively PEing and having a perfect erection), and slightly more than 14 cm in girth. Now it feels pretty good and every girl is amazed of the size, but I still sometimes wonder... what if some girl sees it as "not enough"? What if this size doesn't match the "decent size" of a girl I really like? That's a question that still comes at my head and I would love to know if, with my size, I will be having any problem with the vast majority of girls I want to stick with.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a guy is pretty average, probably you will miss a big one from time to time, even if you like average sizes, don't you?
No. Do not project your insecurities onto me. You could have saved yourself a lot of time if you hadn't projected your insecurities onto her. I bet should would have been happier if you were a little taller/shorter. Did you worry about how easy it would be to find a man of more appealing height? She could have preferred more intellect. She could have preferred LOTS that you lack. But the fact is, no one is perfect. No one. We must all discover some things we perceive as flaws in our loves and lovers. We don't rush out and replace them for every little thing!

My answer to your phenomenally stupid question, which I've already answered too many times (use the goddamn search) is 4" × 4", but I'd try out whatever a man had if I liked him enough to undress him in the first place.

And please do not refer to grown women as girls. It's demeaning, little boy.

It's been a long time since this question began travelling through my head:

"How big needs a guy to be, so you can stay comfortable with him, without needing any other men in your sexual life? Without missing the sensation of a bigger one?"

I think it's pretty straightforward. If a guy is pretty average, probably you will miss a big one from time to time, even if you like average sizes, don't you?

No. If I am monogamous, I am monogamous. I may prefer larger than average size for penetration, but I care for my sweetie because they're my sweetie, not for their dick size. While a toy is not the same as warm flesh against me and inside me, I would use a toy before I cheated.

The assumption that all of those of us who enjoy larger endowment will miss a big one if our partner is average is incorrect.

No. Do not project your insecurities onto me. You could have saved yourself a lot of time if you hadn't projected your insecurities onto her. I bet should would have been happier if you were a little taller/shorter. Did you worry about how easy it would be to find a man of more appealing height? She could have preferred more intellect. She could have preferred LOTS that you lack. But the fact is, no one is perfect. No one. We must all discover some things we perceive as flaws in our loves and lovers. We don't rush out and replace them for every little thing!

My answer to your phenomenally stupid question, which I've already answered too many times (use the goddamn search) is 4" × 4", but I'd try out whatever a man had if I liked him enough to undress him in the first place.

And please do not refer to grown women as girls. It's demeaning, little boy.

The Op provoked so much incredulity I could scarcely gather my thoughts enough to put in coherent form.
But, YES!
This exactly!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In all my years in the chat room I've been asked my husband's size thousands of times. Only once by a woman. Bringing up centimeters and inches makes my eyes glaze over.

My perfect size: his. Whatever he is. He's perfect. For me. Not you. Your size is perfect for someone else. Not me.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In all my years in the chat room I've been asked my husband's size thousands of times. Only once by a woman. Bringing up centimeters and inches makes my eyes glaze over.

My perfect size: his. Whatever he is. He's perfect. For me. Not you. Your size is perfect for someone else. Not me.
Yes, yes, yes!

Plus, I really hate math. A lot. Just the thought of increasing and decreasing inches and centimetres gives me some horrible flashbacks to math class. If I was ever asked to measure a guy in bed, I'd use the ruler to fight my way out the door. :eek:

Reactions: Bonfire

LeaOrida

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would never leave my man because of his dick. My ex was very small and I`ve developed a desire for big dicks in that time but I loved him and enjoyed sex even through we haven't been able to do every position ;-)

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess