• Both long and thick - a big one!

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

very_hairy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi. I'm looking to get some honest opinions on my size. I'm not looking for any "as long as you know how to use it" type of opinions - purely size. Thanks for all of you that give honest input :smile: An extra thanks to those of you that give an opinion beyond the poll.

After some suggestion, I will also just post my size:
5" in length
5-1/4" in girth (which, if I were a perfect circle, would be 1-2/3" wide)

Also, I like my pubes because they make me look smaller.

Attachments

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok I think it is perfectly average. I vacillate between thick or average though because I know many men (myself included) who are thicker on the x-axis than the y-axis, as I were. I would need to see a side view to be sure of my answer. Or a soft tape measure shot of circumference. Speaking of which, you may want to post a comparative shot of a soft tape measure in conjunction with the standard carpenters’ tape measure. I notice you have a u-curve. I have a feeling that, depending on the degree of curve, that you could get anywhere from a 1/8in to just shy of 1/2in extra. I would show all these together to truly show off your assets. If you want to make it appear longer, then trimming the pubes would help. I prefer guys to be au naturale, but a trim here and there can look good, provided you don't go all crazy with it. That is my personal opinion, and yours may differ. So I guess average/average to possibly average/thick.

And although you didn't ask, I think your cock looks great.:biggrin1:

very_hairy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok I think it is perfectly average. I vacillate between thick or average though because I know many men (myself included) who are thicker on the x-axis than the y-axis, as I were. I would need to see a side view to be sure of my answer. Or a soft tape measure shot of circumference. Speaking of which, you may want to post a comparative shot of a soft tape measure in conjunction with the standard carpenters’ tape measure. I notice you have a u-curve. I have a feeling that, depending on the degree of curve, that you could get anywhere from a 1/8in to just shy of 1/2in extra. I would show all these together to truly show off your assets. If you want to make it appear longer, then trimming the pubes would help. I prefer guys to be au naturale, but a trim here and there can look good, provided you don't go all crazy with it. That is my personal opinion, and yours may differ. So I guess average/average to possibly average/thick.

And although you didn't ask, I think your cock looks great.:biggrin1:

As you guessed, I'm thicker in the X-axis than the Y-axis. I don't have a soft-tape, but using string, I found I'm 5-1/4" in girth. Also, I used the string to measure the length and found it didn't make much difference - still 5" long.

jeff2982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, definitely a very nice average sized dick. Perfectly respectable in size, but I'd say better looking than most. I'd also suggest leaving the pubes. You're a man, they're hot. I'd choose looking like a man with a nice dick over looking like a boy with a dick that looks slightly bigger.

very_hairy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Female here...I think it's great! It's average length, which I personally prefer, and you have a really nice girth. I like the pubic hair, too...glad you're keeping it!
Thanks BBW. Though not the response I'm hoping for, they are very nice comments. Again, thanks. Any others?