size

gretzky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do all guys want to be bigger no matter there size? i asked this because im 6.5 x 5.3 aND WHILE MY GF says it hurts her sometimes ,and says its the best cock she has ever seen,i feel very average ,to the point of fretting over it , i would like to be 7 x 6 , sorry just venting

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife says I am big enuf at 7.25 L x 6.25 avg girth, a little over 6.50 at the base. I am tall, and feel like my cock should be longer for my height, probably 8-9". never been much of a shower, and would like a longer cock, just so my flaccid length would make me a shower. my wife says she was attracted to me physically of course, and she checked my bulge many times and thought I was possibly large, but really didn't know for sure until she felt it by rubbing my pants.

Last edited:

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't turn down co extra half inch.. But I don't spend much time worrying about it... Not much point cause I can't change it lol

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe my guy is fibbing to me, but he very convincingly tells me that he doesn't want a larger one and I believe him.