size

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you only knew the vast amount of women I have been with, who insisted at first that size didn't matter, but then later confessed profusely about the wonders of my penis...then you could deduct a pretty accurate hypothesis that size does in fact, matter. It emits within me both a desire for women and disdain for them. Sounds crazy I know...

It is for sure a nice thing at times to have a large appendage, but simultaneously it seems that there is far too big of a deal made of it/them. You enjoy the blessing, but you are also reminded of how rather shallow it is to objectify the damn thing like people do. It is not some crowning achievement or anything, we didn't earn it, we were just born with it. I feel much better about praise I get towards my body...(which I have earned thru blood, sweat, and tears)...than I do my cock.

...OB

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
If you only knew the vast amount of women I have been with, who insisted at first that size didn't matter, but then later confessed profusely about the wonders of my penis...then you could deduct a pretty accurate hypothesis that size does in fact, matter. ... ...
...OB
Omaha - I couldn't have put it better myself. If anyone doubts that most women are ahem, here's that horrible term again, SizeQueens, check out this poll:

Mister Poll: Ladies Only: Best Male Features*****************************

:wink:

rocky

1st Like
Media
Search the mrpoll.com for penis and/or size. There about 3 polls that
show it runs roughly 2 to 1 in favor of size matters.

One poll that surprised me somewhat is women apparently like their toes
sucked! Ladies does this turn you on? About 92 or 96% said yes. Does
a good foot massage get any of you ladies in the mood?

Mister Poll: toe sucking (girls only)

Mister Poll: toe sucking (girls only)

lifewillkillyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you only knew the vast amount of women I have been with, who insisted at first that size didn't matter, but then later confessed profusely about the wonders of my penis...then you could deduct a pretty accurate hypothesis that size does in fact, matter. It emits within me both a desire for women and disdain for them. Sounds crazy I know...

It is for sure a nice thing at times to have a large appendage, but simultaneously it seems that there is far too big of a deal made of it/them. You enjoy the blessing, but you are also reminded of how rather shallow it is to objectify the damn thing like people do. It is not some crowning achievement or anything, we didn't earn it, we were just born with it. I feel much better about praise I get towards my body...(which I have earned thru blood, sweat, and tears)...than I do my cock.

...OB

???? So what your saying is, size matters, but we make too much of a deal about it? What's the argument again?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
size matters. I don't understand why people can't accept that. "size matters to a point but" etc etc, well then size matters. 'He has to know how to use it', well, if a small cock and a big cock both didnt know how to use it, what would you pick? Size matters. 'Most girls wont care as long as there is love affection etc etc'. Yeah for sure, but give that girl the same love and attention and a big cock and see what happens. Size matters.

Having no size doesnt mean you won't be able to be a good lover and please a woman. Everyone is here for a reason, either good or bad, but all because SIZE MATTERS. Whether it makes the sex good or bad, SIZE MATTERS. Accept it. Living in denial is bad for us and like lots of other things us men must come to terms with certain facts, one of those being that SIZE MATTERS. If your woman had only small cocks before you, would you be bothered. If she had a large cock before you, would it make you sweat a bit more? I bet you would think about it more than if she had a small cock.

sunbaked2002

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I saw a chart on here once before that detailed the size and girth prefered by women. I've been trying to locate it again to see what my wife thinks. Does anyone have a link?

Thanks for the help.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It matters a great deal. I get almost frustrated by the denial of it verbally given find actions of women when come accross a gifted guy clearly show they were thrilled. I am sure I am just one of many guys that have been with a women and then weeks later have her roommates/friends hitting on me for a go-round and if pressed the pursuer will, with a sly smile, grant that is curious to get "filled".