Size

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hindustorm, Apr 3, 2007.

1. hindustorm

hindustorm New Member

Hey this is maybe a stupid question on a site like this but are there any women here that quite like an average size penis? lol just curious

2. zaza

zaza New Member

Absolutly. I`d prefer my boyfriend to be average/a bit above average rather than huge.

3. hindustorm

hindustorm New Member

really? that's interesting thanks for reply, sometimes can focus too much on size of a man's genitals on this forum, and forget that i guess there's alot more to sex! which is good to hear im sure whether you're big or not

4. WildHoney

Gold Member

err nope not me :)

I WAY prefer a bigger cock, having said that I fell in love with a man who happened to have one.

If he had no cock, or a micro cock, I would love him just the same (we would just have to buy big toys haha )

So to fuck for fun big cocks are awesome, but when it comes to love and commitment and having a family they are simply irrelevant.

x
    Honey

5. DeeDee36dd

DeeDee36dd New Member

Absolutely. I have had sex with guys that are average and I get just as turned on. For me, it's not all about that. As I've said before, what turns me on is knowing that a guy is hot for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted