Size

Bigbob7474

Cherished Member
Media
hi ladies this has been probably posted before and sorry if it is. It’s regarding size. First I will explain why I’m asking and wanted other women’s opinion. My wife and I were talking one night after sex about how she likes me to give her that stretch feeling. I’m very large in that department. Now she has told me in the past I am her largest also she has had a couple average and a few very small. So she told me she likes the way I make her feel, but size does not matter. I am wondering if size matters to you. I’m not talking about being attached to someone I mean just for straight fucking as this is what I asked her. Thanks

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was just wondering how other women felt. I get it if your in a relationship, but I meant if you were not attached to the guy.

Doesn't matter if I wasn't attached, nice bot not essential. There's other ways for a guy to pleasure a woman.

Bigbob7474

Cherished Member
Media
S
My answer to that is it doesn't!

Little advice tho hunni, your shortly gone find out that it's against the rules for a guy to post up on a thread in ask a woman unless you're the op!:D
o men can’t ask a women a question here? I thought that was the whole point of this thread. I see many questions being asked by men.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
S

o men can’t ask a women a question here? I thought that was the whole point of this thread. I see many questions being asked by men.
Guys can ask but other guys can't join in. Only the original guy...

She was aiming at @Cisathickone - not you.

D

deleted924715

I don't "just fuck" anyone. Not my thing.

If I wanna fuck someone, I find enough about them attractive and there is enough chemistry that size doesn't come into it (unless they are some kind of statistical outlier).

This is the same old size question.

Bigbob7474

Cherished Member
Media
I don't "just fuck" anyone. Not my thing.

If I wanna fuck someone, I find enough about them attractive and there is enough chemistry that size doesn't come into it (unless they are some kind of statistical outlier).

This is the same old size question.
Thanks. As mentioned in my post. I wasent sure if it was posted or not, but thanks

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
1. I don't currently have sex unless it's in a relationship situation
2. Size doesn't matter as much as guys think it does
3. While I have a slight preference for a little over average in both length and girth, I'm not in a relationship with a penis, I'm in a relationship with a man so ultimately it's his head and heart that matter WAY more than the exact dimensions of a fleshy appendage
4. The only reason I chose to answer this mundane question for the 800th time is because my cat is named Bob and I'm feeling charitable

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size is probably the first thing on a guy's list. It's not even in the Top 10 on mine or most women I know.

The weird thing is we kinda know what's on a guy's list. We don't even have to peek. Most rarely have any idea what's on ours. What's even more sad is that they have no interest in it.