SizeGenetics, Results? or similar stretching device, does it work, real results any1?

I used it for more than 2-3 hours a day, for more than two months and gained...

• nothing, no gains in length

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • 1/2 inch to 1inch in length

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • 1 inch to 2 inches in length

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • above 2 inches in length

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • inly in width

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

B_Trues

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
well, 1/2 inch to 1inch in length 66.67%
so, are their any here who have spent over 2 months, 2/3 hours a day, who have not gained anything using a stretching device such as sizegenetics or jes extender?

am just curious before making my purchase.

bigheaded

Just Browsing
Media
I didn't use SizeGenetics but I did use AndroPenis which is one of the more quality stretchers. I used it habitually for a couple months and did notice gains in girth and about a half inch in length. If i kept using it i probably would've gained more but the one thing that interrupted my progress was that i would only wear the stretcher at home because honestly it isn't that comfortable and walking around in it takes work and is always in the back of your mind. I hope this helps answer your questions.

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Imho, you should save your money and use your god-given hands to stretch and jelq yourself to make your penis bigger. Yes, it will take more time and commitment, but if you can't commit to using your hands for free then why would you fork over a lot of money for a device that you won't use anymore if you don't see gains in the first month? Personally, when I started p.e., I saw gains in the first 3 months, not the first month. Patience is a key component of anyone's personality if they choose to start p.e. Think of it not in terms of months, but in terms of years. There are so many on this site that keep asking the same exact question I asked myself over a year ago when I was thinking about starting p.e. I will keep saying this as I know it works: P.E. is real.
So to recap:
1. Save your money and use your hands
2. Have patience and give it time to see gains
3. Stetching and Jelqing is all you need for the first 6 months to a year to see decent gains.

Check out Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises - Powered by vBulletin and Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums Both are full of free exercises that you can use and you don't have to buy a membership to do them. Hope this helps and good luck in your endeavors.

B_Trues

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks katana1, but, im a bit lazy and am looking for instant gratification and a bit scared i may harm or rip it off by accident, due to anxiousness, if it grows to slow...

nice gains, happy to see these things work

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol, most men are looking for that quick fix. The ADS's are good for men that can't or don't want to spend a lot of time doing a manual routine. I hope you get the results you want with your ADS :)

B_Trues

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
4 said no gains, is this true, would like to see their testament or experience in txt, please

B_supermenc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
in the month of October I have begun with the program pe and with pills from 5 in hard, they are 8,5in now and from 3 soft to 6...I am happy indeed